The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday . It’s very hot in my apartment today and my garden flowers are fading… they smell delicious and come with love.
oh my don't let Fanny & snorts see your cushion cover and curtains! they would LOVE IT!

Reactions: 19
QUOTE=Luna20, post: 15464027, member: 184256
the wedding was for 1 day and she knew it was coming! what was she doing for the rest of the 6 days?
Her poor apology...interns do a better job than '' I'm sorry, I thought, but next week''
---

Congrats @KiKiGee for the mention! well done Lady!

And all the hags, trolls, convent witches of the chateau circle, keep on derailing! I learn so much about everything you, from cooking to gardens and plants!

CHEERS EVERYONE!
[/QUOTE]

It seems we have touched a raw nerve with this claire burnout character as most of us keep calm and carried on. Claire seems to be the only one really bothered by it all.

Who ever it is nobody cares whether she feverishly reads here or not in the dark Webb scouring for NY derailment is pointless as we have what's called threads
And subjects change.

You see its all part of it here not a delete delete syndrome. May this content continue I am here to have fun point out the obvious and share opinions with mainly like minded prior fans

Reactions: 26
We know how much Snorts likes Disneyland….he has demanded the recreation in the courtyard no doubt.
However….LOOK, wallpaper is available for them to recreate a Disney theme room. Maybe next to the bamboo room?
I am certain crayons with pink sparkles are sold to fill in the inevitable cracks.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Coral Grace or are you Caroline Gooder? Whoever you are to write
“the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work”
shows that your grasp of English grammar is poor. Apart from the spelling mistake which can happen to anyone, even if involves was spelled correctly “what involves a lot of work” is incorrect. Try harder team LaLande after all your leader is an Oxford graduate.

Reactions: 24
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT

Reactions: 53
Okay, now I’m convinced there’s an AI app out there generating positive comments for these disasterpiece theatre vlogs! No human is intentionally that loony are they?!? Unless they’re being paid! Even then that’s some professional level gushing! Excuse me while I go get my Ozempic!

Reactions: 25

lol why are they impersonating me? have i become a character of the chateauverse? am i the drama?

---
Oh my oh myyyy oh la la and everything in between! Why is Cloe still a patreon? That lady talked sense and has always been very polite while directing questions and she gets deleted. Come to the dark side Cloe!

@Jules100 pod guest?

Last edited:
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
Tattlers must have hit a nerve! Who the hell are the infiltrators on here?
Anyone can read these threads, you have to.join to be able to comment, so could be anyone.

Reactions: 17
Clarrie Burnout is definitely British. Referencing “yawn fest”, “dodgy newbies” and “settle down” to a glass of and biggest giveaway “ Pouilly fuissé”. Only a pompous Brit would reference said wine to be drunk in one’s garden.

Reactions: 29
That's good of you. is this the latest cringy one of dancing or last week's one of Isabelle in the garden?

Reactions: 14
Awwww, CraCra…your European is showing. Nice to know the stereotype of the Ugly American is being usurped by the Ugly European. Definitely a dump account manned by an unbalanced sycophant. Hopefully Fanny has new locks on her ivory tower. y’all are so right that Stephamememe’s flock are doing more to destroy her income stream than anything else.

Reactions: 25
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
They’re just trying co-intel psy-op tactics. Quite poorly I might add. They’ve watched too many spy movies!

No Clara Burnout is a try hard, a common little low life just trying to sound good-I imagine Blue Nun is more their tipple

Reactions: 21
C fell out during copy paste, i would say

Reactions: 13
Oh my god! I read this comment from Clarrie and reflected deeply. I called my neighbor and she read it, too. I made my confession with my priest. We then had a neighborhood meeting where I shared the comment with everyone and they were in tears. I’m so ashamed of myself. I’ve finally seen my error. Stephanie Jarvis IS the light and I am the darkness. How could I have been so blind? I’ve been crying non-stop from the shame.

Hey Clarrie, you’re so full of shit…just like your light of the world, Fanny.

And Clarrie…one more thing…

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.