The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Jeeves especially her and Heathcliffe together it is hilarious. If we silence people chase them off we are no better than the psycho Grannies and Bacon eater etc
But it must be obviously that WE were used for a person’s own agenda against lalande.

Words have been used to many times as an offensive weapon, becoming more aggressively.

The last few month should have shown that we tattlers didn’t get a lot of honesty and respect from whoever is behind Clara.

We were goaded and used by one single person who seeks revenge against lalande.

And when things didn’t go out as planned, we were called out by her with ridiculous excuses.

Reactions: 36
I thought that more recently. There were subtle changes in the dialogue. Almost as if an English, English speaker was writing and then an non English speaker from a country where a lot of English was spoken in everyday life (I'm thinking Holland)...
I’ve thought that myself and got shouted down for my troubles. It’s really more noticeable if you binge on Clara’s posts. I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise. Also to those tagging Clara to offer them your support it would probably be more helpful if you tagged them correctly. Lately there’s been a spate of tattlers just tagging at Clara instead of at Clara Burnett. Some poor tattler is getting notifications for a thread they don’t participate in.

Reactions: 26
Oh my oh myyyy oh la la and everything in between! Why is Cloe still a patreon? That lady talked sense and has always been very polite while directing questions and she gets deleted. Come to the dark side Cloe!

Reactions: 34
Purple/Mauve LalaLande and a bright blue fountain ??? Yik.

Gosh those trees with those electric fence lights are shockers.... perhaps- literally !!!!

Reactions: 24
It’s quite obvious you’re not Chloe. How do I know?!? If you were you wouldn’t be commenting on Patreon about this. You would’ve reported the harrassers for doxxing as well as Stephanie’s staff. You’re too savvy to be Chloe. ClearlyCraCra is an idiot on top of being a burnout!

Reactions: 21
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
Happy Birthday, don’t let Fanny and FK ruin bouquets for you as yours is beautiful and doesn’t even begin to resemble anything they would throw together.

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 18
If it wasn’t for the fact that Burnout posts haven’t been taken down I’d surmise Burnout is one of us. Burnout is doing a tremendous job of destroying CD one post at a time. Therefore Burnout is from the dump, or a lacky. They are literally destroying themselves from the inside. Hope Burnout lives up to ‘it’s’ name.

Reactions: 22
@mrsp67 Happy Birthday! The flowers are beautiful! What a thoughtful brother. I haven’t seen bouquets at the shitoo to rival those. So enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Reactions: 17
https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries
Proof if ever needed Fanny has been deleting comments-she doesn't need patreons if they hold her to account yet next week she is going to talk about the Grand Salon. I hope that she rues the day she had such little regard for people who pay for her grifting arse. She is so ill mannered. So what will be the go on the Grand Salon next week- more delays? I think Fanny is concerned a bit at the moment because she never normally comments on patreon and this is two weeks in a row, let's see what next week brings. She is so full of shite as if anyone wants to watch Gerry being the butt of the joke whilst thinking people are laughing with him when in fact his sister is laughing at him.

Matthew Jones
7h
I was excited when I received a notification to say that this weeks video was up. But I did feel that I had seen most of this in the free/for all video this week. Looking forward to next weeks

Stephanie Jarvis
1h
I think a couple of people have felt that way, so I'll try to keep the Patreon updates and Chateau Diaries content a little more separate in future

Jude Booth

7h
I thought so too - whilst I guess there will at times be some overlap I’m a little disappointed at this weeks update - not withstanding the beauty of the music though.

Stephanie Jarvis

1h
I'm sorry about that, I'd only put a little clip of the dance and none of the other pieces, so I thought it would be nice to share the evening in its entirety. Next week's update will be something completely different, as I'll be updating on the chapel and the grand salon.

Reactions: 29
Exactly.
A certain decades long standing UK TV presenter who let power go to his head far too much, recently got promptly knocked off his pedestal for manipulating, bullying and lying. Such a shame - NOT!
I disliked him the first time I saw him in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Goafer.

Reactions: 11
Did Fanny have a forehead lift or some type of procedure on her face that elevated her eyebrows an inch or so? Her eyebrows are slowly creeping up her forehead towards her hairline.
---
Look at phi phi’s face. He must be living every 26 year old man’s dream, admiring his mum’s new clothing. WTF.

Reactions: 22
Selmar the dancing handyman ….Tats house is not on the market anytime soon. Bookings are possible for October to stay there. Just another fantasy tale.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.