The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Gerry was going for a full-on tittie face plant there. Elena (?) had the good grace to avert the situation...

Attachments

Reactions: 23
My neighbors have used moth balls scattered in the gardens to fend off cats, I guess they don't like the smell. ( neither do I , reminds me of my grannies closet where she stored her fox neck drape thing) I guess it was a thing back then
I’ve never heard them called that, my mother called them fur stoles, she had a few with feet and heads the jaw clipped to the tail around your neck, rather gross

Attachments

Reactions: 20
A. Philip looks as if he ate some dodgy mushrooms with his peas and
B. Check out the length of Stephanie's pointer finger.
With her funny bottomed face she looks more and more like ET. Snorts just looks like someone who has not seen daylight his entire life, very heavy eyed and pallid complexion

Reactions: 19
I’ve never heard them called that, my mother called them fur stoles, she had a few with feet and heads the jaw clipped to the tail around your neck, rather gross
My mother and grandmother had one too. Also called them stoles. But, the vegan in me is sad. It seems a little gauche now even though it was all the rage back in the day.

Reactions: 15
I cant understand why they are always room and bed hopping. Pick a room and stick with it. There are loads of rooms in the farmhouse. Why not put Gerry in the cottage. He is only there for a few days. Very weird indeed.
I thought he was getting an apartment there? It's been 3 years or more.. what's the hold up? Amaury has been kicking rocks, literally, finding jobs to do.. Why doesn't Gerry have somewhere of his own there by now? Maybe she's waiting for Mummy to fund it?

Reactions: 21
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.
I don’t see what y’all are seeing? Is there a cool kids lunch table? Am I in am I out?? So confused! Pretty much thought we are just a bunch of bored adults talking shit about a thief who had pulled the wool over most of our eyes for a bit! And we were ashamed and shocked so came here to vent! But, I’ve only been here since Mike Peth outed Tattle! So maybe I don’t know, as nobody has ever been rude to me! Also I have met a Few Tattlers in person so I know not flying anywhere.

Reactions: 39
So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain
Obviously Chloe talks sense whenever she posts but in all seriousness would you remain as a patreon if you were always ignored by the precious princess who you are trying to help and then constantly harangued by the vile team of supporters. Either Chloe is one of us and takes it for the team so tartlets can be kept in the loop or she is extremely forgiving.
And why does Caroline NoGooder always refer to Kirsty as Kristy. She/he/they have done this since Kirsty appeared on the scene. For some one who likes to be right it makes no sense.

I feel embarrassed to admit this but I like kebabs (especially after drinking) what does that say about me? Eeeek don’t tell me.

Reactions: 23
Someone is stirring the pot, they like to do that occasionally saying we’re mean girls just ignore

Reactions: 21
So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain. Is Stephanie going mad she is literally telling her patreons hunt down and bully anyone who asks herany questions. This raises serious concerns.

Reactions: 28
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
Happy birthday to you don’t let ashenfraudie ruin your day, she certainly enjoys her month of birthday celebrations

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.