The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is Fanny a "fan" of? Only one that comes to my mind is Ruthie Writer.... If my boyfriend was still having sex with an ex girlfriend, I might want to try to get under her skin on Tattle... IDK it's just a thought.
Or maybe you'd have some self-respect and kick him to the curb. A lot of their fake "sophistication" is just their way of covering up their stunted egos, and insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Actually she did direct positive words of encouragement my way when I was attacked. I have always wondered what happened to that person as her posts became more detached from other tattlers except to lob negative comments when questioned. It has always been rather confusing. Not only the change in tone but also the change in writing styles.
Seemed to me that she/he were actually a couple working in tandem.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Tess’ funky rich wedding is going to make Stephanie finally want to get fake married to Philip. All that being the center of attention, presents and derailing… and YouTube content.
oooor ... she will rethink her life, kick dutchboy out and go hunting for rich man of her age (or older).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
you can find jikki very actively reviewing onlyfans accounts on lpsg - i miss his presence and those mighty meaty thighs. oh to have my head crushed by those.
Weren’t you the one outing his pictures? That they belong to a different Instagram gay model?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Weren’t you the one outing his pictures? That they belong to a different Instagram gay model?
oh yes i did - thanks for reminding me - it’s bradley causten, an OF creator, that jikki assumed as his identity. but jikki was smart and i like the idea of bradley having jikki’s mind and crushing my head between bradley’s thighs. it’s a convoluted fantasy but i’m clinging on tight.

• Haha
@Jules100 i have a suggestion for a guest - gardener or someone in that field. do a breakdown of filthy chatelaine's horticultural duck-ups.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
the next guest on the pod better be either clara (jen smit), michael petherick or newly married tess - we need the drama!!!

actually, it would be smashing if we could get josie on too! she was dragging everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
7 am (yes I know, it should be noon, but no). Me looking at my garden from a window and holding my faithful gun -water gun I mean-

Gooood mooorning from my very sunny home! It is such a beautiful day. The birds are singing, the garden is spectaaaculaaaar and no peacock trying to shag its sisters in sight. Nobody brought me coffe and croissants in my bed. It's time to go and see what's going on in the kitchen. Well, nothing actually.

I had breakfast, a shower and got dressed, I am now ready to have a look at my People. For this interesting activity I am wearing my night clothes with a 100 stars robe and Louboutin, so smart old trousers, a T shirt and wellies because there is a lot of dew. I would not want to be seen dead with Louboutin nor a Vuitton bag nor the Love bracelet by Cartier and you know why? Because I am not une "cagole", or une "pouffe", ie a tart. But I digress.

I make the "grand tour" ;) of the garden, I can hear chickens, ducks and even a donkey in the distance but no human being.
Where is everybody??

Silly me, back to the real world where people work for a leaving, do not beg, do some DIY and gardening.

I will not be tattling for a while because I am very busy and on top of that it is the gardening season. It is now time for mowing, trimming, weeding, planting, harvesting, preserving, jamming, dehydrating.... I will come here from time to time. I might post some photos.

Question:
We have a big problem with cats and we do not know what to do. We are animals lovers but we are fed up of finding dead birds and poo all over the place. We have tryed all sorts of repellents like mustard, lemons, vinegar, pepper, chili, rosemary, lavender. Ultra sound is bad for the birds. The cats climb over the little fence we put to protect the potager. We have even seen one climbing verticaly on a fence (1,8m high). We have inserted branches on top of this fence (eyesore).
We are now considering putting holly between the rows of vegs in the potager :oops:😕😢
They are neither feral nor stray cats (thank you Amanda from our French château). They have a home.

Hidden behind a tree, I do some watching with my loaded gun (1,8 l) and I spray them, but I have other things to do.

I have read that some Tatlers are gardeners, therefore if you have any ideas, you are more than welcome.
Thank you 😊😍
I have a bird lover on one side, must have 15 bird feeders up... and a cat owner on the other, who lets her cat out every day around 4pm... so maddening... it makes a beeline for the birds every chance.. :censored:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think Ruby managed to take a photo of the wedding cake at the Tess hot mess express wedding.
View attachment 2222750
---
Here is phi phi’s personal cake that he requested at the wedding:

View attachment 2222753
---

I think it would be safe to assume Sir ChamberPottie as not present at the wedding. Did Ruthie attend?
I only saw the same photos that have been posted here. All of them are about Tess. I don’t know what Dana’s Instagram is….. I wonder if anyone will post photos of guests other than the bridal party?

For much of this thread, I’ve been like…

View attachment 2223586

Kind of in “lurk mode!” 😆 At this point, I don’t feel like I’ve got a lot to add. I’m not an “insider” in the chateauverse with firsthand information about SJ and company. I really feel like I just make observations and “state the obvious” (at least what’s obvious to me! 😄). I do miss some of the Tattlers with “inside intelligence” like @Jikki2 who had gossip to share about Michael Petherick in Spain and his cruise on the “Dolphin excursion” after crying poverty…with pictures of Teabag and barely clothed men on the boat as proof! 😆 I’m disappointed that Tattle has imposed rules that restrict new members from joining (without a sponsor I guess?). I think new members with fresh eyes and perspective is good. There’s been a lot of complaints about newbies accused of being “flying monkeys” (I was suspected of being one too!). But I also know that, in the early threads (way before me), Fanny’s deluded fans were vicious on here…which is why the “messaging” function on Tattle was disabled. So, I understand why “old timers” (who’ve been here from almost the beginning and were targets of that vicious hate) have a healthy suspicion of newbies. I would like to see more “insider” gossip from people like Selmar or SJ’s former university classmate/friend (who was unfortunately and unapologetically run off of here by one particular member). I don’t know Clara’s identity (and still don’t 😄), but I appreciated her posts. Fanny and her friends probably like seeing derailments on Tattle, so I don’t want to feed that, either. I just hope more of SJ’s disillusioned fans and friends find their way here and spill the tea! ❤
I think I have been here a while now but no where near as long as you and you always cheer me up make me laugh and I like your style. I am missing Heathcliffe, Cristo, Billy Budd, Karma Baby and Clara and let's face it we all get tit when we first arrive, it is like a wedgey for the new kid. I think we are all drifting off slightly because the content is just so bloody pitiful, the travel flogs are worse and even the Smug's are boring now too. I would have liked to have kept Selmar here, I never understand hostility to newbies I mean it is not as though we are in M16 tracking down some megalomaniac hell bent on genocide. I am actually struggling to watch Stephanie at all because she is so fake in every way and she grates on me so badly. Life is not fair and sometimes someone really rather unpleasant manages to flourish at the expense of others, but this little trollop actually manages to sound magnanimous about it. She is honestly beneath contempt, the stunts she pulled at Ian's funeral, her deplorable behaviour to MM and I suspect @Jules100 we are about to see her trump card as you said. She will announce that her and The Pube without a prick are engaged, but she will only marry him once the chapel is completed because she promised Daddy Derek she would marry there. I can see her now, taut pulsating forehead with veins popping out like A roads on a map. Her cold dead cod eyes will be put under the bluest filter and Maria (the haughty baby Tudor lookalike) will make fake dew drops which she will distribute down Fanny's rosacea ridden face as fake tears. The Grannies will be reaching for their clutch bags and sending their last dimes to make this wanton waste of space dreams come true.
---
What was Clara's post saying? Its been removed x
I didn't see much as I was just behind just her saying goodbye,. Been unto my neck in real life so not tattling as much as I like

• Heart
  • Wow
For much of this thread, I’ve been like…

View attachment 2223586

Kind of in “lurk mode!” 😆 At this point, I don’t feel like I’ve got a lot to add. I’m not an “insider” in the chateauverse with firsthand information about SJ and company. I really feel like I just make observations and “state the obvious” (at least what’s obvious to me! 😄). I do miss some of the Tattlers with “inside intelligence” like @Jikki2 who had gossip to share about Michael Petherick in Spain and his cruise on the “Dolphin excursion” after crying poverty…with pictures of Teabag and barely clothed men on the boat as proof! 😆 I’m disappointed that Tattle has imposed rules that restrict new members from joining (without a sponsor I guess?). I think new members with fresh eyes and perspective is good. There’s been a lot of complaints about newbies accused of being “flying monkeys” (I was suspected of being one too!). But I also know that, in the early threads (way before me), Fanny’s deluded fans were vicious on here…which is why the “messaging” function on Tattle was disabled. So, I understand why “old timers” (who’ve been here from almost the beginning and were targets of that vicious hate) have a healthy suspicion of newbies. I would like to see more “insider” gossip from people like Selmar or SJ’s former university classmate/friend (who was unfortunately and unapologetically run off of here by one particular member). I don’t know Clara’s identity (and still don’t 😄), but I appreciated her posts. Fanny and her friends probably like seeing derailments on Tattle, so I don’t want to feed that, either. I just hope more of SJ’s disillusioned fans and friends find their way here and spill the tea! ❤
I know you couldn’t have enjoyed Clara’s eat dirt meltdown out of nowhere. That secured Clara’s place as a faux insider. A Baconator. Probably not Steph as she seems to need constant guidance? But definitely a close associate with a greenlight

Reactions: 13
I think I have been here a while now but no where near as long as you and you always cheer me up make me laugh and I like your style. I am missing Heathcliffe, Cristo, Billy Budd, Karma Baby and Clara and let's face it we all get tit when we first arrive, it is like a wedgey for the new kid. I think we are all drifting off slightly because the content is just so bloody pitiful, the travel flogs are worse and even the Smug's are boring now too. I would have liked to have kept Selmar here, I never understand hostility to newbies I mean it is not as though we are in M16 tracking down some megalomaniac hell bent on genocide. I am actually struggling to watch Stephanie at all because she is so fake in every way and she grates on me so badly. Life is not fair and sometimes someone really rather unpleasant manages to flourish at the expense of others, but this little trollop actually manages to sound magnanimous about it. She is honestly beneath contempt, the stunts she pulled at Ian's funeral, her deplorable behaviour to MM and I suspect @Jules100 we are about to see her trump card as you said. She will announce that her and The Pube without a prick are engaged, but she will only marry him once the chapel is completed because she promised Daddy Derek she would marry there. I can see her now, taut pulsating forehead with veins popping out like A roads on a map. Her cold dead cod eyes will be put under the bluest filter and Maria (the haughty baby Tudor lookalike) will make fake dew drops which she will distribute down Fanny's rosacea ridden face as fake tears. The Grannies will be reaching for their clutch bags and sending their last dimes to make this wanton waste of space dreams come true.
---

I didn't see much as I was just behind just her saying goodbye,. Been unto my neck in real life so not tattling as much as I like
I do miss the Count of MC ….I am here off and on due to life.

• Heart
Camilla's mother, sister, and aunt all look much more natural and normal than she is. They haven't had facial work done and they speak and act naturally without the exaggerated speech and gestures. Camilla is very like Fanny in some ways although she's a better presenter and a bit more intelligent but she's no genius either!

Reactions: 21
I find it fun and interesting to try to guess the next guest, most likely will be wrong, as I don't pick up on anything most of the time. I can't figure out why I can't see the live chat- after the live chat is done- I have googled and all the info is about how the creator has to share the live chat after the live chat? @Jules100 is that something on your end?
There is no secret guest next time, just us hags.❤

To see the live chat after the premiere you have to watch the video with the live chat open and it will post the previously live comments along as it plays.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know you couldn’t have enjoyed Clara’s eat dirt meltdown out of nowhere. That secured Clara’s place as a faux insider. A Baconator. Probably not Steph as she seems to need constant guidance? But definitely a close associate with a greenlight
I honestly didn’t read her posts because they really weren’t about Fanny. I guess she was saying goodbye…Maybe she’ll be back? Maybe she was faux or maybe she was legitimate…I don’t know. We had an old saying here…when someone left with great fanfare we said “she left with a flounce.”

As @Just Grift Wood said (I’m paraphrasing!)…it’s frustrating to see someone like Fanny succeed when she seems to make the wrong decision at every turn. It’s like watching “The Producers” by Mel Brooks…it seems like she just can’t fail even if she tries!!! The woman could fall into s**t and get up smelling like a rose. It grates on my nerves when I see people who genuinely try….who put everything they’ve got into a business (money, time, blood, sweat, and tears)…only to get knocked down. Meanwhile we watch Fanny, who’s practically been handed everything in life, make money hand over fist just by holding a cell phone…and squander everything. What alternate universe are we in? It’s not about jealousy…it’s about work, ethics, and fairness. Doing what you say you’re going to do. Not shamelessly taking advantage of others to enrich yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Cleo's Asp, post: 15453874, member: 352772
Camilla's mother, sister, and aunt all look much more natural and normal than she is. They haven't had facial work done and they speak and act naturally without the exaggerated speech and gestures. Camilla is very like Fanny in some ways although she's a better presenter and a bit more intelligent but she's no genius either!

Funny I was just watching that and she definitely cut them off a lot cause there common accent was showing but a least no one in her family mocks her exegerate plum in mouth unlike snorty with Fanny 4 flues.
Must say was a sparse lunch though cabbage salad and cheese an bread for all that lot. No sliced local cold cut meat

• Heart
More than "odd" it's highly suspicious, especially now that Clara has said that SJ knows who Clara is, and is "her biggest fan."

So it begs the question - why would Clara insist all along that if SJ ever found out who she was, it would be dangerous for Clara? Clara's word "dangerous." What the hell could SJ do to her that was dangerous? duck all! The best SJ could do would be to say that Clara was no longer welcome at the chateau. Why also would SJ fire Ian the builder for suspecting him of being Clara Burnett? Remember too it was Clara who said that Amaury sabotaged Ian's work because SJ was convinced he on Tattle (and because Amaury wanted to take over all of Ian's work projects). If one wants the chateau renovated, the whole reason for promoting lieLande on YouTube, it's seriously stupid to get rid of the builder who's is actually building!

Then there's the claim of being hacked... the attack on all of us, the bitchy attack on Karma baby! then it was 'I left my laptop open and someone used it for nefarious reasons', then all the fake Clara's turn up claiming the real Clara is trapped in the bat cave under lieLande with le Comte (blessings sweet man - we're missing you) and Heathcliffe and that they were now fans of SJ and were never coming back to Tattle. Well, Heathcliffe proved that wrong. Then insisting her Jen Smitts was being hounded by Tattle members here when no such thing ever happened. Oh the drama! Then the nonsense apology. 🙄

Of course Clara has her supportive fellow Tattlers who appreciate the great intel she's provided, but equally she has her detractors, especially now. Do I hope she will return to answer the questions levelled at her? I personally don't think this will happen though. I think Clara Burnett is a spent force. Even if she does try to make a Tattle comeback, her posts will be regarded as suspect as her 'apology' with more of the smoke and mirrors action she likes to employ with her little hints and innuendo about herself and the chateau crew.

But then, what would be the point... Fanny has known who she is all along and is her biggest fan.
I did ask Clara what could SJ do that would be so heinous - and I got back a lack of details comment that the Jarvises were evil and could do 'a lot'.
Which reminds me of one of my all time favourite scenes from Life of Brian (How much do you want to join the PFJ? A LOT. Right, you're in.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.