The Chateau Diaries #243 I had a panic attack but then f-d off to Venice & spent $$$$$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember the vlog where Stephanie and Philip visited George (the antiques dealer) and Sarah at their chateau?
Stephanie bought a pale blue and white striped shirt dress from a market/brocante during her stay.
That vlog was when I realised just how grubby her grooming is.
She was so delighted with it, she wore it through the second day, unwashed.
Even Mr GM was moved to make a derogatory remark about the dress and how dirty she looked.
So . . . I agree . . . she fake washed the dress.
🎯

Screenshot (367).png

1685099825639.png

The guest looking at Stephanie Jarvis...
1685101572850.png

SJ in the garden.png

1685100711331.png

Look who is wearing the dress...
1685100806925.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she actually crazy. She shows vlogs where she has so many clothes that her closet rod breaks, she wears expensive clothes and shoes ALL the time. And now is buying old smelly clothes from the charity shop. ????? Does she really think people are so stupid....maybe her cult followers are.
Snorty spends an average $50.00 a week at that store, on junk. Where are the 30 lights he bought? I agree with you “little more cottage” she konmari’s clothes but closet still bursting. Gift grab has sent so many dresses. Wear once and then give away, the sender would be so happy. No Snorty just cannot stop shopping! He is creepy & controlling!

Reactions: 26
At what point will every decorative detail and bit of plaster fall off the walls during the chapel structural repairs? Bang bang bang… oops.

IMG_3147.jpeg

And how much of that stupid garden Anglaise will get torn up?

Cue crying vlog with lip biting Chatelaine as the Go Fund Me is launched to do decorative restorations… probably by first day of Advent.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Gosh, sorry I missed that. I like Andi and wonder why she's still keen on the shitoo. Madame de P do you recall which vlog because I'm keen to take a peek - CD or patron?
Sorry if I could remember I would tell you. It could have been either CD or patreon (I don’t watch gift grab so it can’t be that) and it was when they were having one of the guest dinners. Before they sat down she was there standing with some others. Was sometime in the last 3 to 4 weeks I hope this helps but I really can’t remember the exact vlog. (Usually too busy swearing at the camera!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eva constantly squealed or giggled. Who does that remind me of ………….wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! It has been said that writers write what they know”, Ruth Kelly definitely has Stephanie’s number.
Ifffff, my best friends girl was releasing a book…..
I would certainly feature it for free on my successful blogs, ffs my brother wrote some tech book, that I had zero interest in and I promoted it across all my socials, just because I’m such a proud sister!

it’s called Fostering Innovations by Andrew Laudato in case any of you are in IT or want to become a CIO by the way! Lol

• Heart
My line of thinking was where does Maudie Gertrude come from.
My opinion for what it’s worth, it’s an American trying to “sound” as if they’re from the UK. Or perhaps a class different from that which was their origin? Getting the slang slightly off. Banging to rights instead of bang to rights, etc. Most likely it’s yet another dump alias from Nazti’s spreadsheet. Poor sods obviously think they’re “owning” Fanny’s critics when they just sound like whackos. They’re doing a better job of running off her victims and driving them here than we ever could.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The restaurant Fanny & Snorty had lunch at was the Auberge de la Petite Fadette - rated 4 star, although the inn is only given a ranking of 3.1 on one of the booking services. Snorty looked like a 5 year old little boy whose Mummy was trying to poison him by making him try something other than spaghetti bolognese. Look at the faces he pulled trying to eat 1 mini carmelized tomato....... all of those faces before tentatively saying it was delicious. What a useless excuse of a boy....hope Fanny put Snorty in his car seat for his afternoon nap.

Auberge de la Petite Fadette
The entrees
Semi-cooked foie gras with Banyuls, confit of figs and walnuts: €25
Cold velouté with red beets, chorizo and feta: €20
Mixed salad "Warm farmer's goat's cheese": 14€
Auberge de Nohant terrine and onion jam: €15

The fish
Wild salmon steak, quinoa with vegetables, sorrel: 19€
John Dory fillet with grilled eggplant caviar, red pepper sauce: €19

Meats
Pork leg confit with green olives and parmesan mousseline: €24
Chicken in Barbouille of ''Madame Perrochon'': 19€

Cheese plate from our provinces 10€

The desserts

Apple tatin with caramelized dried fruit and whipped cream, vanilla ice cream: €10
Cold seasonal fruit soup with green tea: €10
Perfect chocolate praline with hazelnuts and berries: €10
View attachment 2196639
I watched this morning......I was afraid I wouldn't last the 25 minutes last night before bed! Had I known that I would be fast forwarding through half of it (the part with Nick and his over-enthusiastic partner), I would have watched last night!

Two comments I have:

THOSE NAILS ON PHILIP! My god, his nails look better than mine right now (gardening takes its toll on my hands, despite the fact that I wear gloves)....and that's not a compliment! He has little lady hands with little lady fingernails!

1685102737759.jpeg

Did you notice that when Marie was in the kitchen with Maria, Stephanie said "I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks" then Marie interrupted her to say that Maria was the boss? To me, that implies that Marie Wiik is not there for the duration, simply there for a 'few weeks'. At least that's the plan they want us to believe, for now!

1685102634562.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That shot of Marie with Philip - I forgot he wore eyeliner when he first arrived - like theatre make-up.

• Haha
  • Sick
My opinion for what it’s worth, it’s an American trying to “sound” as if they’re from the UK. Or perhaps a class different from that which was their origin? Getting the slang slightly off. Banging to rights instead of bang to rights, etc. Most likely it’s yet another dump alias from Nazti’s spreadsheet. Poor sods obviously think they’re “owning” Fanny’s critics when they just sound like whackos. They’re doing a better job of running off her victims and driving them here than we ever could.
I’ve not heard “Bang to rights” since I stopped watching The Sweeney in the early 70’s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2196987
sonja p.
4 hours ago
dear stephanie, didnt you grew up in a different Chateau? does it still exist and can you visit it for and with us? I would be very interested to know where you grew up. all the best

View attachment 2196969
lori whinery

8 hours ago
Does mummy ever wear pants?

View attachment 2196972
Aleta
9 hours ago (edited)
Steph's hilarious imitation of mummy's accent.
Is she talking about when Steph and Snorts were mocking her mother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Where does she say there is no internet?
I believe the inference about internet availability is the fact that a message was put out by either Stephanie or Philip stating they were having trouble (again!) uploading the video, which is why it was late (again!).

Reactions: 14
Is she talking about when Steph and Snorts were mocking her mother?
Terrible no matter what one thinks of mummy!
Shame on you both for making fun of your mother for all to see. And letting your darling boy do the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Back to this week's Patreon, I noted she teased the Chelsea Flower show vlog would air on her Touring Europe channel. How can an Oxford grad not know the UK is not in Europe? Did she not hear about Brexit at the very least? Such a sad excuse for a vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched this morning......I was afraid I wouldn't last the 25 minutes last night before bed! Had I known that I would be fast forwarding through half of it (the part with Nick and his over-enthusiastic partner), I would have watched last night!

Two comments I have:

THOSE NAILS ON PHILIP! My god, his nails look better than mine right now (gardening takes its toll on my hands, despite the fact that I wear gloves)....and that's not a compliment! He has little lady hands with little lady fingernails!

View attachment 2197097

Did you notice that when Marie was in the kitchen with Maria, Stephanie said "I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks" then Marie interrupted her to say that Maria was the boss? To me, that implies that Marie Wiik is not there for the duration, simply there for a 'few weeks'. At least that's the plan they want us to believe, for now!

View attachment 2197096
Maria's eyes say it all - "Listen up blondie, there's a new kitchen sheriff at the shitoo. I own this kitchen, I own you! Don't misalign my pots, don't clutter anything up, don't leave any sponges in the sink and don't you dare try cook any beige food with brown sauce. One step out of line and you'll be sleeping in the greenhouse."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.