The Chateau Diaries #243 I had a panic attack but then f-d off to Venice & spent $$$$$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t have internet at the Hotel ‘Anne de Bretagne’? … and only a two Michelin star restaurant? Maybe they should start a go fund me to afford something that will actually impress SJ, because that just won’t cut it. And yes quite right, Oysters in months with no R, but lets hope that little issue with Oysters at the moment doesn’t cause any ah ‘problems’ … but don’t let that stop you, you’ll be fine, have another dozen, spoil yourself, you deserve it. We’d genuinely miss your posts though if you did get ill, it’s nice to have a good laugh. But just to be safe maybe have a glass of red after the Oysters, oh what the hell, have the full bottle.
Where does she say there is no internet?

Reactions: 11
You pretty much noted everything.

Depending on how long you have been missing, the poor girl who was meant to be the recipient of the Cadeaux earnings donations (Mmakhotso Moloi) sadly passed away. We don't know the circumstances of her passing, however we do know she was struggling financially and as such struggling to finish her studies. It seems that although her scholarship was covered, her transport, supplies and basic study needs were not. After appealing to the online world to help her fund this, she unfortunately passed away only a couple of months later which makes us Tattlers think that potentially her passing could be related to these struggles. The Institute she was studying at scrubbed any mention of her precarious situation they could from the online realm, which would also indicate this was somehow compromising.

Absolutely not a single project finished or progressed, everything is halted. Even the "6 figure heating project" which was started this year has not been shown lately.

Thanks for this. I did read some time back snippets about that poor girl’s death, but couldn’t respond at the time as my comments would probably have got me banned. I think SJ and also her gigalo are very much “out of sight, out of mind”, especially when she didn’t contribute one single cent to the girls education or welfare … that was courtesy of YT.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The red dress with the black trim was rather smart and suited Stephanie.
As for buying it for Mummy, what a load of tosh.
The red dress was the only I’d even consider trying on (assuming the material suited my rather fussy preferences!). Rather chic. As to the others, they were ghastly - and imagine Mummy Dearest dealing with the string ribbon of the dress that had some weird neck and waist bow arrangement at the back. SJ’s frugal but flammable 1970’s number was one of her (her dresser’s) worst choices - it did nothing for her and the anæmic pastel colours simply all wrong for her colouring.

Reactions: 17
🧵every breath you take, every move you make, we’ll be watching you … Becky and Burnout ❤🔥
Watching me watching you... a haa...
Clarrie Burnout.. Clara Bennett 🤔
I think its a play on words (name) given that @Clara Burnett has either been outed (burnout) or was never incognito to begin with.. Its old news now, I personally can't be arsed..
---
🧵every breath you take, every move you make, we’ll be watching you … Becky and Burnout ❤🔥
There's a putrid green colour that may compliment the wall paper in the Bon Maman bathroom in this clip. I thought this sums up Lielande perfectly...who to trust or not ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who was that Tattler who recently mentioned Andi had been MIA a viola there she is! Was it Vitanova???
Sorry but Andi has been there for a while nowadays. I don’t know when she arrived but she was definitely in a vlog from a couple of weeks ago. I was going to mention it when the original remark was made but like lots of things it went off my radar when real life intervened. So in this case Fanny hasn’t reacted to us tartlets she was already there.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Where does she say there is no internet?
One sister was apparently offline for 6 weeks holidaying, so the other sister picked up the gaslighting 😂 Don’t know about anyone else but I haven’t been anywhere in the last decade or three where you couldn’t get Internet or hot spot. I’d hazard a guess every word they/he/she/it type is a big fat lie. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The red dress was the only I’d even consider trying on (assuming the material suited my rather fussy preferences!). Rather chic. As to the others, they were ghastly - and imagine Mummy Dearest dealing with the string ribbon of the dress that had some weird neck and waist bow arrangement at the back. SJ’s frugal but flammable 1970’s number was one of her (her dresser’s) worst choices - it did nothing for her and the anæmic pastel colours simply all wrong for her colouring.
I disagree, the flower dress is SJ's style. She has no backside, hips or waist, since she gained weight she looks like a thick plank in her form fitting dresses.
The empire style focuses on the upper part of the body. The red dress (which I like) is also her style, it's an A-line dress. Again no focus arround the waist or hips.

The prints, materials of the mommy dresses were horrible. That woman will swim in those frocks.

Sorry but Andi has been there for a while nowadays. I don’t know when she arrived but she was definitely in a vlog from a couple of weeks ago. I was going to mention it when the original remark was made but like lots of things it went off my radar when real life intervened. So in this case Fanny hasn’t reacted to us tartlets she was already there.
Gosh, sorry I missed that. I like Andi and wonder why she's still keen on the shitoo. Madame de P do you recall which vlog because I'm keen to take a peek - CD or patron?

Reactions: 16
🎯
Thank you Andie, for revealing Stephanie Jarvis' recent purchase.

Screenshot (366).png

👇Something similar...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Selmar has a new vlog out. He's at another chateau, doing "restoration work". Can't face watching it but I looked at an early response to a comment and he says he won't go back to LL and is looking for his own place. His English seems to be getting worse. I watched about 3 minutes and it was impossible to make out some of the words he was trying to say!

• Sad
That story was not about Ian the electrician it was somebody else who tragically drowned.
It was an attempt by the evil Caroline Gooder to derail and make all of us start looking for Ian the electrician. I regret posting the comment since it was a flying monkey, pretending to be Caroline Gooder. I was just appalled that this person would stoop so low as to throw rumors out there that someone had died. I won’t post anymore comments of fake Clara’s or fake Caroline Gooder’s here since it does seem to cause a derailment, which was NOT my intention.

I actually feel a little sorry for the know it all super fan Gooder that someone has co-opted her name and is using it to be a heinous online troll. The OG Gooder is harmless enough with her crazy over the top fandom and comments. I doubt she has a clue her name is being used in such a terrible way.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230526_135542_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser_edit_174201413929147.jpg

They are all more than a few sandwiches sort of a picnic! NICE 1800USD VASE F4F was that an free upgrade too.Captain cave man with turkey teeff thinks a few bits of wood and bricks brings it together structurally.

Of course no structure engineering report done. As I see him tied to a rope connected to walls with major structural cracks and chunks of bricks missing. It's like watching a slow train wreck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Dutch painter Andie back? How weird! One of our eagle eyed tattlers had noticed she'd been missing for a while and... abracadabra she reappears. Turns up like a bad penny. Pity the accounts don't turn up like that
[QUOTTalking of the accounts … we haven’t seen any of those in a long time ( forever) I wonder when they will appear 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.