The Chateau Diaries #243 I had a panic attack but then f-d off to Venice & spent $$$$$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello All!
Trying to catch up with the coven of hags here on Tattle Life. It is no small feat!
My work was all-encompassing during college graduation, so I had no time for gossip.
Kids always wait until the last minute to fulfill their requirements!

A few thoughts as I'm catching up:
The oyster idea was from many years ago when we did not have sufficient refrigeration.
Eating oysters in the warm summer months (no "R" at the end) would result in food poisoning. The myth just perpetuated over the years.

Managed to watch Fanny and her band of Merry last night:
She's grasping at straws, bringing back some of the old crew. Even Nic was included. She's desperate for growth.
The girl's little conversation in the kitchen looked so forced! My God, there's going to be trouble.
Other than that, it was nothing but the same.
More fuc$ing shopping and looking at the "garden."

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Angel Strawbridge not being very angelic.
The UK media certainly seem to have the knives out for Angel. Here’s the Daily Wail’s version, complete with the recording

Escape To The Chateau's Angel Strawbridge 'swears at producer in leak'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12127869/Escape-Chateaus-Angel-Strawbridge-launches-foul-mouthed-rant-producer-leaked-audio.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

#

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello All!
Trying to catch up with the coven of hags here on Tattle Life. It is no small feat!
My work was all-encompassing during college graduation, so I had no time for gossip.
Kids always wait until the last minute to fulfill their requirements!

A few thoughts as I'm catching up:
The oyster idea was from many years ago when we did not have sufficient refrigeration.
Eating oysters in the warm summer months (no "R" at the end) would result in food poisoning. The myth just perpetuated over the years.

Managed to watch Fanny and her band of Merry last night:
She's grasping at straws, bringing back some of the old crew. Even Nic was included. She's desperate for growth.
The girl's little conversation in the kitchen looked so forced! My God, there's going to be trouble.
Other than that, it was nothing but the same.
More fuc$ing shopping and looking at the "garden."
Right you are about the four months in which to avoid oysters. It is all about refrigeration. Living all but on top of substantial oyster beds we still have a number of old school oyster restaurants. They all close from May to August. The modern oyster houses stay open, mostly for tourists. They’re offerings tend to be imported and inferior in quality.

Reactions: 19
I had a bonkers vaccination dream last night after my covid and flu shot yesterday.
First I was invited to take tea by Donald Trump and wifey, then I was chased by them and their entourage through a garden where I hid. o_Oo_Oo_O:LOL:
Possibly not a dream... I believe that is normal behaviour when taking tea with the Trumps. Lucky you weren't caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The UK media certainly seem to have the knives out for Angel. Here’s the Daily Wail’s version, complete with the recording :

#
Michael Petherick waking up this morning like…😆

IMG_4872.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not a vintage dress, not flattering, not classy, not anything but a 6$ dress. Please don’t stop letting your boyfriend pick out your clothes!
A $6 dress for a $2 bleep.

(she's always whoring herself out for something)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The restaurant Fanny & Snorty had lunch at was the Auberge de la Petite Fadette - rated 4 star, although the inn is only given a ranking of 3.1 on one of the booking services. Snorty looked like a 5 year old little boy whose Mummy was trying to poison him by making him try something other than spaghetti bolognese. Look at the faces he pulled trying to eat 1 mini carmelized tomato....... all of those faces before tentatively saying it was delicious. What a useless excuse of a boy....hope Fanny put Snorty in his car seat for his afternoon nap.

Auberge de la Petite Fadette
The entrees
Semi-cooked foie gras with Banyuls, confit of figs and walnuts: €25
Cold velouté with red beets, chorizo and feta: €20
Mixed salad "Warm farmer's goat's cheese": 14€
Auberge de Nohant terrine and onion jam: €15

The fish
Wild salmon steak, quinoa with vegetables, sorrel: 19€
John Dory fillet with grilled eggplant caviar, red pepper sauce: €19

Meats
Pork leg confit with green olives and parmesan mousseline: €24
Chicken in Barbouille of ''Madame Perrochon'': 19€

Cheese plate from our provinces 10€

The desserts

Apple tatin with caramelized dried fruit and whipped cream, vanilla ice cream: €10
Cold seasonal fruit soup with green tea: €10
Perfect chocolate praline with hazelnuts and berries: €10
View attachment 2196639
So about €55 a head, 4 course's. Plus wine and coffee/tea. Probably €155 for the lunch for the both of them.

Do we believe phyll-arse to be a swallow-er? I see shades of "mouth holding" until it can be spat out discreetly. You know what I'm saying... 😉😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Guess who will be slipping into the VIP bar tonight?
💃 💃 💃
*I was going to wait and surprise y’all but the cats outta the bag now! I’ve had 2 of my little grands the last 2 nights- so it’s parfacccct timing for a night in the lounge! 🍸🍸🍸
Just one glass!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So about €55 a head, 4 course's. Plus wine and coffee/tea. Probably €155 for the lunch for the both of them.

Do we believe phyll-arse to be a swallow-er? I see shades of "mouth holding" until it can be spat out discreetly. You know what I'm saying... 😉😆
He's allergic, Dahling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And don't forget that she has a room in his Spanish mansion. He did once say the he and Camilla also have a room at the farmhouse but I haven't seen that transpire yet
He has part share in the chataeu and does have a room . It’s the Marquis Salon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jules, you can see that the Dump crew and/ or certain fanatical fans are taking specific words and phrases used by Tattlers, as well as including the names of Tattlers in their posts under the Dump crew accounts ( the Claras, bacon dude or dudette, gooder accounts, JulianKora, etc.) in the Wrap up forum, Patreon forum, CD forums and other forums in order to create chaos, confusion, instigate division or infighting among viewers or Tattlers, and to take attention away from the Shittelaine’s greedy spending, traveling, and bullshit agenda.

Your new channel, as well as the chapel fundraising debacle, and their other screw ups have rattled them. They don’t like unrestricted discussion about the Shittelaine and Dump activities off the “ hate site” which could reveal the truth behind the light and love facade/ grifting schemes. They hate that they cannot instantly delete all of the unfavorable comments and unilaterally control the video content or the comment sections so they attack and try to control the channel / discussions by creating chaos and by wasting your time having to chase down their scams.

As has been discussed in this forum, the Dump Crew tightly controls the subscription numbers, views, and comments of their Patreon and YouTube accounts in order to inflate their popularity/aura of unflaggingly consistent viewer support, maintain their money flow, etc. They now try to hide their excessive shopping and traveling from viewers with their patched together time traveling videos and keeping their “ friends “ from posting their whereabouts on their social media. They are so predictable. It means you and your co hosts are doing a great job with the Wrapped up channel. Congatulations!

Having written this, another appearance of Dump backed Fiona Mckitten will probably appear in the comment sections ( Fiona Mckitten is no relation to GracieMckitten).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would need to go back and reread CB’s entire ouevre to confirm, but I always felt the original in-the-know Clara was actually two people, probably a couple. One a native English speaker, one not. I suspect that’s what sent the Dragon Princess after the unfortunate former caretakers. While I’ve no idea what caused the recent CB meltdown it could easily have been exhaustion with the situation and possibly a personal trauma. Ol’ Burnout is definitely not the original CB. The average, untrained writer has almost no ability to change their “voice”. It’s as good as a written fingerprint. I’ve got a couple of analyst buddies from university who spend their days reviewing internet whacko manifestos for potential threats. They’ve confirmed this many times. The interesting thing is most people write as they speak. I know I do. As has been pointed out before, hear the posts in a Fannyverse member in your head. That will show you who the most likely poster is. (hiya Gerry, you gnarled little troll).
Why isn’t the recently ‘hacked’ Clara here now talking about said ‘hacking’? Let’s just let it go guys.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I
I needed to know... so I went a peaked for the lampshades. These are not the ones in the wintersalon. Those she had shown on her flog last year.

before she goes into the bauers 'it's a gray & murky day' and she is wearing a turleneck. In the Bauer she is wearing a black and white frock and it's a sunny Day.

She so went to Venice this year again!
Interesting because a costumer I follow on Instagram posted his costume and guess who liked it ? Coincidence?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.