The Chateau Diaries #243 I had a panic attack but then f-d off to Venice & spent $$$$$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry going to say this then run for cover. Having listened to the audio of Angel S speaking out I feel if I was her I would probably have said the same. I can’t stand two faced people who smirk when called out, which is what the man on the receiving end appears to be. There are always two sides to every story so it would be interesting to hear why she said what she did. Dick & Angel are hard headed business people who did what they did to make a lot of money. Their fairy tale life is just a story created for the cameras but their example led to many others trying to do the same thing. The difference between them and Princess Fanny is that they did get their chateau renovated, they did start a successful wedding and events business and although there was a lot of pretence on their show just for the storyline they have never openly lied and grifted or pretended to be wallowing in self pity and asked for patreonage from their followers.
Still don't like the way they treated Michael Petherick. That, if MP is to be believed, was underhanded and nasty. And this is me saying this despite not particularly being an MP fan. I think MP was treated in an appalling manner, and I believe he should be fully compensated and fully acknowledged and accredited as the original artist of the works Dick and Angel made so much money from.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Given that Strawbridge spoke to professional tv producers like this Tattlers can only wonder what disgusting language spilt forth towards poor Michael Petherick, and Sadie. I wish they had recordings that they could sell to the press, it would be more dynamite against the smug Angel Adore. She will have damaged her brand in UK, no more voice overs or soft furnishings for the masses at Argos
I think both Angel and Dick can be very overbearing and aggressive.I haven’t watched much of Michael P. From what I have seen on video, he seems more subdued. Could he be easily intimidated by them?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you notice that when Marie was in the kitchen with Maria, Stephanie said "I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks" then Marie interrupted her to say that Maria was the boss? To me, that implies that Marie Wiik is not there for the duration, simply there for a 'few weeks'. At least that's the plan they want us to believe, for now!
they will duck up with her head so she won't last more than "few weeks".
---
Terrible no matter what one thinks of mummy!
Shame on you both for making fun of your mother for all to see. And letting your darling boy do the same!
her fans find filthy cahatlein mocking her mother soooo charming and funny.

Reactions: 19
Back to this week's Patreon, I noted she teased the Chelsea Flower show vlog would air on her Touring Europe channel. How can an Oxford grad not know the UK is not in Europe? Did she not hear about Brexit at the very least? Such a sad excuse for a vlogger.
GB is geographical still part of european continent.

Reactions: 10
Back to this week's Patreon, I noted she teased the Chelsea Flower show vlog would air on her Touring Europe channel. How can an Oxford grad not know the UK is not in Europe? Did she not hear about Brexit at the very least? Such a sad excuse for a vlogger.
The UK is part of the European continent but it is now not part of the European Union which is a completely different thing. Not all European countries are part of the EU.

Reactions: 12
Since the “ bloom is off the rose” so to speak about the tv produced fiction of the Strawbridges being unfailingly “all love and light” on and off camera all the time, perhaps a few of the CD fanatics will finally begin to question the validity of the Stephanie Jarvis faux love and light shitshow. Maybe that will lead more of Stephanie’s viewers and former Patrons to the Chateau Wrap Up channel and forum. Interviewing former viewers and Patrons who have been used, deceived, or spent/ sent huge sums of money to the Shittelaine due to the unfulfilled promises and love and light narrative is very informative to people coming to the channel.

I think many who had been duped by Stephanie Jarvis stay silent due to embarrassment, shame, or the lack of a venue to explain how they got caught up in the CD love and light fantasy and how they lost money, presents, and faith in people as a result of their connection to Stephanie Jarvis. Stephanie is a walking life lesson to anyone she encounters. It is usually not a positive life lesson, but a life lesson nonetheless.
Perhaps now is the time to renew our acquaintance with the newsroom at the Daily Fail? They were quick to jump on the Strawbridge bandwagon and they do love a scandal! How fun if they were to route the rats from Fanny’s sinking ship? With the changes in internet bullying rules perhaps a stint at his majesty’s pleasure would suit Clearly CraCra and her twin Bacon Butty?😝

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps now is the time to renew our acquaintance with the newsroom at the Daily Fail? They were quick to jump on the Strawbridge bandwagon and they do love a scandal! How fun if they were to route the rats from Fanny’s sinking ship? With the changes in internet bullying rules perhaps a stint at his majesty’s pleasure would suit Clearly CraCra and her twin Bacon Butty?😝
Someone with better writing skills than I've got should write Laura Fox, the Daily Mails "UK Associate Showbusiness Editor"
Laura Fox: All their latest coverage - Page 9 | Daily Mail Online

• Heart
Reactions: 18
they will duck up with her head so she won't last more than "few weeks".
---

her fans find filthy cahatlein mocking her mother soooo charming and funny.
I used to rip the piss out of my Mum and still do sometimes but not at her expense it is laughing with her. Fanny always mocks with such spite and veiled venom whilst pretending she is so caring. Wonder what shite the Prince of Pubes will festoon Mummy's apartment with this time, creepy little fucker that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am not going out of this thread without saying this:

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN!

If that won’t help now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.