The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
purplecherryful
5 minutes ago
They should help him clear the stable. View attachment 2133335 It doesn't mean that he is strong enough to carry the task on his own. But He still needs help. It's so heartbreaking to see all the hard work he is doing . It's stephanie job as the owner to make sure that Amaury has adequate space to work. It's her responsibility. They are cousins but he still work for her. And he should only work as carpenter not cleaner or anything more.
All right Natti, we hear you...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And I hate my own feet being messed about with and just kick out.

I can't stand having my feet touched either and this is probably why . . .
'The soles of your feet contain more sweat glands and sensory nerve endings per square centimeter than any body part. No wonder why the feet are the most ticklish part of the body.'

Generally speaking, I also think feet are the least attractive part of the body.
I wonder if Philip takes as much care of his feet as he does with his hands.
Once a month (1st Friday) my husband gives me a fabulous foot rub whether he wants to or not. I do have regular pedicures but have bunions so not the prettiest feet. What a guy! I do believe he loves me. ❤ :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The woman from Queens Escape did a whole vlog on breakfast and used saving waste as the excuse on how to save money. She was budgeting one chocolate and one crossants per person plus a mini homemade loaf of bread, and found they had waste. It was interesting especially how she used who minimalisation of waste to disguse profit.
I just watched it. While I appreciate that she is "allegedly" trying to minimalise the waste, she is only serving the bare bones of brekkie (croissant, pan au chocolat, bread, butter, jam, juice and coffee)- of course there will be food waste when this is your actual business! Why not send some of the leftover pastries in a bag with the guests when they leave? Problem solved, and they have a snack for the road! The empty mini jam jars- why?!? Is she insane?!? Those jars will constantly need to be cleaned, sanitized and someone needs to refill them- kind of gross. One can not just scoop jam into them and leave them out for the next guests. Why on earth is she not not just sourcing a restaurant supply store to purchase miniature jars of jam?!? (And yes, Bonne Maman makes them in miniature!)

She sounds like my MIL. Meagre portions & you didn’t dare ask for more. I was brought up that you always made more in case of unexpected guests & you made sure your guests always left well fed not having to stop to get Mickie D’s.
Karen's meager brekkie offerings (um, hello? You advertise your business as a "Bed and BREAKFAST"!) actually make Fanny's sad offerings (which I suspect are more for show lately than anything- it is the beginning of a new season at CLL, and we know full well the pickings get slimmer as the season progresses because Fanny is busy traveling and everyone gets lazy.) But, I'd probably fail financially if I were a B&B owner- I love to cook elaborate meals for my own friends and family when they stay with us, and they usually leave with tighter waistbands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny you should mention that. A little birdie told me Philip Janssen’s insta is gone too. (Unless they were also blocked)
I don't follow him, but his page is public.
** I belly laughed that he calls himself an Artist/actor/singer! I guess it would be a tad too much for even him to call himself an "engineer" or "interior designer" or "gigolo".

1682733121113.png

• Haha
She usually has others do her dirty work so she can hide in the shadows and try to maintain her fake love and light, little orphan princess persona and deny responsibility and accountability. She is an overbearing control freak, under her alias, SGirl, when she is patrolling Dan’s and Ollie’s youtube comment section. She always has the time to patrol their comments, as the Dump is falling down.

I don’t understand why planless manless Dan will not tell her to keep her grubby hands off of his YouTube channel. She does not interfere as much on Ollies channel, likely because Camilla can kick her ass.
I like Camille. She is actually like who I thought Fanny was. She’s always handling things, getting stuck in with nasty messy jobs, giving things a go. Fanny just pretends to be like that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I was stunned again and didn’t get the gist of the convo about sprouts and eyes in potatoes and then realized she had made a dessert resembling a burnt potato with sprouts, she said it was a Russian dessert. I really wonder if it isn’t a FU to la Jarvis as we all know she doesn’t provide enough food or financial resources for someone to provide a culinary experience. A half of a ducts breast per person is unreal. It’s like war rations. I believe Maria is capable of more. The couple from Castle in Belgium probably made the crumble to be polite but then realized they wouldn’t be eating much so they made another.
Reminded me of Marie.
---
She sounds like my MIL. Meagre portions & you didn’t dare ask for more. I was brought up that you always made more in case of unexpected guests & you made sure your guests always left well fed not having to stop to get Mickie D’s.
Why don’t they at least try to make French dishes. Where’s the crepes? Where’s the Crème Brûlée? Where’s the mussels? Pomme frites? How bout some snails?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Once a month (1st Friday) my husband gives me a fabulous foot rub whether he wants to or not. I do have regular pedicures but have bunions so not the prettiest feet. What a guy! I do believe he loves me. ❤ :)
YOU are truly the luckiest woman in the world! He is a KEEPER!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just watched it. While I appreciate that she is "allegedly" trying to minimalise the waste, she is only serving the bare bones of brekkie (croissant, pan au chocolat, bread, butter, jam, juice and coffee)- of course there will be food waste when this is your actual business! Why not send some of the leftover pastries in a bag with the guests when they leave? Problem solved, and they have a snack for the road! The empty mini jam jars- why?!? Is she insane?!? Those jars will constantly need to be cleaned, sanitized and someone needs to refill them- kind of gross. One can not just scoop jam into them and leave them out for the next guests. Why on earth is she not not just sourcing a restaurant supply store to purchase miniature jars of jam?!? (And yes, Bonne Maman makes them in miniature!)

Karen's meager brekkie offerings (um, hello? You advertise your business as a "Bed and BREAKFAST"!) actually make Fanny's sad offerings (which I suspect are more for show lately than anything- it is the beginning of a new season at CLL, and we know full well the pickings get slimmer as the season progresses because Fanny is busy traveling and everyone gets lazy.) But, I'd probably fail financially if I were a B&B owner- I love to cook elaborate meals for my own friends and family when they stay with us, and they usually leave with tighter waistbands.
I don't eat breakfast when I'm at home, I just can't stand the smell of food right after I get up, so I can't really eat anything until about 10:00/10:30 a.m. But if I'm on vacation? Oh, I can chow down on a good breakfast........eggs, French toast, waffles, salty, well-cooked bacon, oatmeal, fresh fruit.....if it's there, I'll try it and if I like it, I'll eat it. Just about the only thing I won't eat is toast or pancakes (I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't care much for pancakes). At 7:30/8:00 in the morning, even! So weird. Maybe it's because someone else is making it? But then, I'll likely not eat lunch because I'm so full!

• Heart
I think the children were definitely hungry after dinner.
Reminds me of when I was a child (9) and my family travelled for the first time to visit my Aunt & Uncle who were living in quite a beautiful estate in the Caribbean and had staff. My Aunt (mother's sister) had married very well. My Uncle was lovely, but my Aunt was a stuck up *itch who put on airs and liked to lord it over people.
I still recall one dinner on that trip when a silver platter was placed down with a giant cow's tongue. The side dishes were just as unappetizing. I don't know what my Aunt was thinking serving that for the main course as the kids visiting were 6, 9 and 13. None of us were picky eaters and we had proper table manners (parents wouldn't tolerate anything less), but I could barely look at, let alone eat, any of the food. I tried my best, but honestly thought I was going to gag. Finally, I was excused from the table and sent to the TV room. The cook brought me 3 bowls of peach ice cream. :D

Just to confirm what sort of $itch my Aunt was, when I was 14 I travelled on my own for a visit. One evening we went to a very expensive restaurant and my Aunt ordered Steak Tartare. A very embarrassing 'discussion' occurred with restaurant staff when my Aunt insisted the Steak Tartare be cooked. The argument between the Aunt & Uncle driving home in the car that night was epic!
He eventually divorced her for his secretary! :)

1682733478422.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Why don’t they at least try to make French dishes. Where’s the crepes? Where’s the Crème Brûlée? Where’s the mussels? Pomme frites? How bout some snails?
One would think, if you paid 50 Euros for a dinner at a FRENCH "Chateau", there would be FRENCH food! Good heavens, if I had to stay there, I'd probably nix the "glorious" Shitoo Dining Experience and get a proper dinner in the village! (Prepared in a clean kitchen as well, with hygiene standards- how about that?!?)

I don't eat breakfast when I'm at home, I just can't stand the smell of food right after I get up, so I can't really eat anything until about 10:00/10:30 a.m. But if I'm on vacation? Oh, I can chow down on a good breakfast........eggs, French toast, waffles, salty, well-cooked bacon, oatmeal, fresh fruit.....if it's there, I'll try it and if I like it, I'll eat it. Just about the only thing I won't eat is toast or pancakes (I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't care much for pancakes). At 7:30/8:00 in the morning, even! So weird. Maybe it's because someone else is making it? But then, I'll likely not eat lunch because I'm so full!
Come on down to Casa de T Rex, @M&MsMom ! I'm making biscuits & gravy tomorrow for brekkie in honor of @KyBourbon 's visit to our Gator Nation (there will be fresh fruit as well, as for some odd reason, Mr. T Rex's cholesterol is high... :unsure: ) I also make a mean cappuccino!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, so when Philip & the bnb guests all left for Emmaus, did they all walk, drive separate cars or did Philip drive them in the chateau’s illegal red van?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Children would prefer chicken nuggets or spaghetti
Every child I know loves macaroni & cheese, too…and it’s so easy to make. As often as the cook has to cater to all of PhiPhi’s food dislikes…oh, I’m sorry…”allergies”….and all of the quirks and special food requests of everyone who lives at the dump, how hard would it be to make a dish for the kids they would enjoy? Instead, they get some weird duck entree and a dessert that looks like a stupid potato with eyes! 🙄😳 What a way to make kids hate you! 😆 I hope they didn’t try to pick a damn tulip!
---
Ok, so when Philip & the bnb guests all left for Emmaus, did they all walk, drive separate cars or did Philip drive them in the chateau’s illegal red van?
I thought they walked, which is why the one guest had his tartan walking stick.

My view from earlier this evening…I love the beach!

IMG_2486.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Every child I know loves macaroni & cheese, too…and it’s so easy to make. As often as the cook has to cater to all of PhiPhi’s food dislikes…oh, I’m sorry…”allergies”….and all of the quirks and special food requests of everyone who lives at the dump, how hard would it be to make a dish for the kids they would enjoy? Instead, they get some weird duck entree and a dessert that looks like a stupid potato with eyes! 🙄😳 What a way to make kids hate you! 😆 I hope they didn’t try to pick a damn tulip!
---
I thought they walked, which is why the one guest had his tartan walking stick.
I don’t want a dessert that looks like a potato.

I thought that guest had a physical issue and it was his cane. Stephanie called it a walking stick, she’s tone deaf.

Also, what general, non-specific area of Florida are you visiting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Snorty didn't carry back his purchases (but were his purchases from another day?)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought that guest had a physical issue and it was his cane. Stephanie called it a walking stick, she’s tone deaf.

Also, what general, non-specific area of Florida are you visiting?
So, Stephanie was making jokes about the “walking stick” and the man had a physical issue? Yep…sounds right!

I’m on the panhandle, between Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach. The Gulf waters are dark blue and turquoise, and the sand is fine and white…almost like sugar. It’s really beautiful here and the weather is perfect. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Fanny spoke about purchasing an addition fridge or freezer a few videos ago. How many refrigerators and freezers has Fanny purchased for the main building in the Dump with Patreon funds? Is it 5 or 6? She has purchased 2 expensive dishwashers and a dryer. Didn’t she purchase some expensive Smeg appliances also? Were the dishwashers and appliances in Mummys apartment, Ports gite, and Gerry’s apartment purchased with Patreon funds?

It is ironic that she insists on purchasing multiple fridges/ freezers when she only allows people to eat less than 1,000 calories a day at the Dump.
Couldn’t Maria make a breakfast casserole that can be heated up in the morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is ironic that she insists on purchasing multiple fridges/ freezers when she only allows people to eat less than 1,000 calories a day at the Dump.
One can never have too many chilled bottles of champagne ready to go at a moments notice.🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So, Stephanie was making jokes about the “walking stick” and the man had a physical issue? Yep…sounds right!

I’m on the panhandle, between Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach. The Gulf waters are dark blue and turquoise, and the sand is fine and white…almost like sugar. It’s really beautiful here and the weather is perfect. ❤
I am surmising you are in Navarre (I used to live in FWB, so am incredibly jealous of you right now- the "Redneck Riviera" has the BEST beaches in the entire world!) It is called the "Emerald Coast" for a reason- yeah, while having one's sailboat in your backyard is nice, our brown water on Charlotte Harbor is not the same as going on out on for a day on your jet ski up there to jump waves. Man, I miss my SeaDoo!) If you happen to make your way to either McGuire's (in Destin or Pensacola), kiss the moose for me! (And properly sanitize your lips afterwards- millions of people have kissed those damn mooses!) The sugar sand beaches are the BEST in the world up there!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.