The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Phiphi is desperately trying to style and position himself as a replacement Michael P. Not a chance buddy, Michael is naturally creative and artistic, articulate, great sense of humour, remarkable memory and has demonstrated many times he’s ok doing hard work. Give it up, it is never ever going to happen 🤨
Oh I don't know . . . stranger things have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get it- a big deal is made about making special dishes for Snorts (the non-paying leech "guest") and those with real dietary restrictions, but why could Maria not take a few extra minutes to ask the parents (paying guests) what the children liked and made something they would prefer (I get it- some parents prefer their children to eat the same thing adults are, but they are on holiday- why not indulge them a bit?) While the children were exceptionally polite and well-behaved, they looked absolutely miserable. It would have taken 5 minutes to make a few grilled cheese sandwiches to put on a side plate with some crisps, and they probably would have preferred an ice cream sundae or biscuits to the "potato turd".
Who is steering the ship?

• Haha
How many of you have been banned from commenting in the comment sections of Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, Patreon, or any other chateau related channels? What did you say and how quickly were you blocked?
I’ve only ever commented ‘questionably/negatively’ in CD, Escape to the Dream and the American family were Phiphi headed off to after Easter. All annoy the hell out of me. Surprisingly not blocked (yet), but I noticed that if you open with a ‘nice’ comment with the negative comment not showing unless you press ‘see more’ you can get a like from the channel 😂 which means they scroll through liking all comments without looking at the detailed comment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't get it- a big deal is made about making special dishes for Snorts (the non-paying leech "guest") and those with real dietary restrictions, but why could Maria not take a few extra minutes to ask the parents (paying guests) what the children liked and made something they would prefer (I get it- some parents prefer their children to eat the same thing adults are, but they are on holiday- why not indulge them a bit?) While the children were exceptionally polite and well-behaved, they looked absolutely miserable. It would have taken 5 minutes to make a few grilled cheese sandwiches to put on a side plate with some crisps, and they probably would have preferred an ice cream sundae or biscuits to the "potato turd".
The children will never forget that dinner, especially the potato “turd.” LieLande is not kid friendly. All the children who visit there end of looking like Kid No. 1 after being denied a tulip.

It appears that Maria does not consult guests as to their dinner preferences other than allergies, and just decides what she would like to make and serve to guests, usually using ingredients from the most expensive vegetable garden in France in some offbeat way, that may not necessarily make guests feel satisfied. Does Stephanie give her a small budget for these dinners? The guest seem to get such meager portions at the dinners.

I don’t understand why Maria doesn’t include in each dinner a couple of basic dishes, breads, cheeses, etc.that a guest can fill up on if they don5 like courgettes, etc.

I don’t see how snorts, who likes his two entrées and two desserts, is ever full after one of the dinners at the dump. I have a feeling he and Stephanie go upstairs after a dinner, and indulge in additional food and wine from her cadeaux food stash and and a separate pile of food items that they have stashed away in her refrigerator.
---
Why didn’t Stephanfraudie include video footage of the guests admiring the large yellow tulip that was denied to Kid No. 1?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
All available at the Boulangerie just that Fanny only allows them budget for one pastry each the tight arse. I think her mean spirit combined with her avarice are her two worst characteristics. You have a fabulous vacation. See you in the lounge xxxx
The woman from Queens Escape did a whole vlog on breakfast and used saving waste as the excuse on how to save money. She was budgeting one chocolate and one crossants per person plus a mini homemade loaf of bread, and found they had waste. It was interesting especially how she used who minimalisation of waste to disguse profit.

• Wow
  • Heart
I can't help wondering if Amaury was sent to the Shittoo by his parents as some sort of penance for a misdemeanour or maybe they paid off a debt that he ran up and couldn't repay ? Amaury going to Lieland was a condition they demanded in exchange for their help ? I am trying to understand why he would want to stay and work there voluntarily !
I really think Fanny and Mummy put on the big charm offence to convince Chantal, Steve and Amaury that the GS panelling project would be his fabulous passion project, with Ch4 tv exposure boosting his exposure and opening up big opportunities for Amuary - possibly his own TV carpentry gig. But none of that happened and is never going to happen. Instead Fanny sold them a pack of lies and Amuary is now stuck in the middle of nowhere working 24/7 digging ditches for Lady and Lord Lazy twit, living in a freezing, derilict shitoo with no hot water and no workshop. It’s good to see Amuary still has some pride in place and hasn’t completely lost his balls. He’s taken one big step away from Fanny and is setting boundaries, but hopefully now that Amuary has one foot out the front gates, it’s not long before he escapes entirely from Fanny and her warped French nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I was stunned again and didn’t get the gist of the convo about sprouts and eyes in potatoes and then realized she had made a dessert resembling a burnt potato with sprouts, she said it was a Russian dessert. I really wonder if it isn’t a FU to la Jarvis as we all know she doesn’t provide enough food or financial resources for someone to provide a culinary experience. A half of a ducts breast per person is unreal. It’s like war rations. I believe Maria is capable of more. The couple from Castle in Belgium probably made the crumble to be polite but then realized they wouldn’t be eating much so they made another.
Reminded me of Marie.
---
The woman from Queens Escape did a whole vlog on breakfast and used saving waste as the excuse on how to save money. She was budgeting one chocolate and one crossants per person plus a mini homemade loaf of bread, and found they had waste. It was interesting especially how she used who minimalisation of waste to disguse profit.
She sounds like my MIL. Meagre portions & you didn’t dare ask for more. I was brought up that you always made more in case of unexpected guests & you made sure your guests always left well fed not having to stop to get Mickie D’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone follow the joint page of Armaury and Nati life-n-wood I think it’s called ? Either is disappeared or I’ve been banished lol ??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow the joint page of Armaury and Nati life-n-wood I think it’s called ? Either is disappeared or I’ve been banished lol ??
Funny you should mention that. A little birdie told me Philip Janssen’s insta is gone too. (Unless they were also blocked)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny you should mention that. A little birdie told me Philip Janssen’s insta is gone too. (Unless they were also blocked)
I can still get Phillips page up but not the Nati and Armaury one they must not like me lol but no idea how they even found me as I never comment and rarely even look ! Quite odd

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes

yes that’s the exact page I had - recall seeing post with Ruby on a few days ago - now nothing can’t access seems like I’m blocked but no idea why I’ve never made a comment or anything very odd !
Double check that you’re using underscores instead of dashes in the name.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.