The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheap Stephanie‘s meager meals at the Dump are also appalling due to fact that she is charging full chateau type rates for a stay in a dilapidated, structurally unsound, generally dirty building, with spotty hot water, half finished rooms, and questionable hygiene issues in every area of the Dump. She does not want to interact with the guests, the guests only have a muddy pathway to walk thru the woods, a drained pond, and the guests are banned from most ares of the Dump (the grand salon,the terrace steps, the chapel, the stable areas, etc.). They will only see Fanny, at a guest meal. She will be out of sight or away from the Dump the rest of their visit. They will have the desolate “Jason Dubey”.experience as many of the B and B guests have experienced and will not see anyone except for a few minutes daily,

She overcharges for the meager meal portions and serves them cheap decanted mystery wine. Nutty weeds out people who are just traveling nd want to stay at a B and B, and only books out rooms to fans who will overlook the shabby farmhouse, not complain about the stay, allow themselves to be taped for a CD episode, can be counted on to provide gushing praise on camera, and hopefully will come loaded with wine, food, or gifts for the Shittelaine,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Very impressive. You only forgot Polyhymnia! I lived many, many years in the Lower Garden District so that was my “hood”. I was one block off St. Charles on Prytania. One block from Mardi Gras for FAR too many years.🤣
Lucky you! I love the architecture... the wrought iron... the history. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched Dan’s latest video.

Why does Dan refuse to use safety equipment? Almost half of the comments on his videos are people reminding him of common sense safety practices that he will not do. He has received literally hundreds of comments expressing concern over his failure to use appropriate gloves, a safety harness, safety glasses, performing dangerous work alone at his crispy chateau, and using unsafe work practices, He doesn‘t acknowledge these comments and doesn’t change the reckless way he performs work. People anxiously comment about safer ways to perform tasks.

Why do you think he is so reckless? Does he not understand that he can be seriously injured or setting himself up for future health problems? He has 2 small sons. What is going on with him? Is he stupid, overconfident, attention seeking? People would send him safety equipment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I like Camille. She is actually like who I thought Fanny was. She’s always handling things, getting stuck in with nasty messy jobs, giving things a go. Fanny just pretends to be like that.
She also wears appropriate clothing and shoes when doing work and gardening

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Cheap Stephanie‘s meager meals at the Dump are also appalling due to fact that she is charging full chateau type rates for a stay in a dilapidated, structurally unsound, generally dirty building, with spotty hot water, half finished rooms, and questionable hygiene issues in every area of the Dump. She does not want to interact with the guests, the guests only have a muddy pathway to walk thru the woods, a drained pond, and the guests are banned from most ares of the Dump (the grand salon,the terrace steps, the chapel, the stable areas, etc.). They will only see Fanny, at a guest meal. She will be out of sight or away from the Dump the rest of their visit. They will have the desolate “Jason Dubey”.experience as many of the B and B guests have experienced and will not see anyone except for a few minutes daily,

She overcharges for the meager meal portions and serves them cheap decanted mystery wine. Nutty weeds out people who are just traveling nd want to stay at a B and B, and only books out rooms to fans who will overlook the shabby farmhouse, not complain about the stay, allow themselves to be taped for a CD episode, can be counted on to provide gushing praise on camera, and hopefully will come loaded with wine, food, or gifts for the Shittelaine,
I’d love to see someone come to dinner with a hundreds of dollars bottle of wine and only drink it themselves…. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They all looked very uncomfortable when she came in with her camera when they were trying to enjoy breakfast... to be honest, that was a measly breakfast, bit of sliced ham from the grocery store, hard boiled eggs and an armload of dough...
Didn’t Natti only boil 7 eggs? She ate one to see if it was cooked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't eat breakfast when I'm at home, I just can't stand the smell of food right after I get up, so I can't really eat anything until about 10:00/10:30 a.m. But if I'm on vacation? Oh, I can chow down on a good breakfast........eggs, French toast, waffles, salty, well-cooked bacon, oatmeal, fresh fruit.....if it's there, I'll try it and if I like it, I'll eat it. Just about the only thing I won't eat is toast or pancakes (I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't care much for pancakes). At 7:30/8:00 in the morning, even! So weird. Maybe it's because someone else is making it? But then, I'll likely not eat lunch because I'm so full!
I’m not a pancake person. I prefer something lighter in the morning. I’m also not a fan of crème whip either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was wondering if it's possible that the house Natti is kneeling in front of with Molly and Ruby is her 'little' house.
The building does not look like La Lande and maybe she and Amaury have taken Ruby with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was wondering if it's possible that the house Natti is kneeling in front of with Molly and Ruby is her 'little' house.
The building does not look like La Lande and maybe she and Amaury have taken Ruby with them.
Ruby was in a CD video within the past couple of weeks, walking at the Dump. I believe the building is part of the stables? I do not recall Ñutty ever interacting with Ruby before. I don’t think she really likes animals. Did Amaury like Ruby? Someone needs to care for Ruby and give him affection, food, a safe place to sleep, and love. I do not believe Ruby has ever been allowed inside the main building at the Dump. Did Ruby ever hang out with Amaury in his workshop?

It makes me so sad when I see elderly Ruby begging for food, affection, and attention.
---

The Shittelaine seems to treat animals, children, and people poorly. She is an equal opportunity abuser.

It makes me angry that Fanny now wants 30 chicks for content purposes when she does not care for her chickens properly to begin with. A number of the chicks will be eaten by predators. I wanted to squish stupid phi phi with his suggestion about putting a peacocks egg in the incubator. He is an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Remember several videos ago at the puffs and pugs party, Snorts claimed the only exercise he gets is from opening bottles of wine/champagne. He is pissed when he has to do manual labor. He only wants to shop, decorate, film, open gifts, read about china, design, and architecture, roam around the inside of the Dump, and chase hedgehogs.The only reason he hung wallpaper was he was doing the task with Fanny and it was being filmed.

Phi Phi declaring that he was never going to paint a ceiling again will make F4F force him to paint more ceilings. He thinks he is the equivalent to Baghead and 10% owner Potts ( who ran away when the ceiling collapsed to find expensive wine for him, Fanny, and Baghead to drink while the downstairs staff Amaury and Dan fixed the ceiling.) Entitled Phi phi thinks he co owns the Dump and is a co-Shittelaine of the Dump.He is now openly criticizing Isabelle’s older lighting, etc. while he picks up loads of junky lighting to install at the Dump. He gets mad when F4F does not accept his recommendations about the Dump. If Fanny make him do manual labor daily and help Amaury haul trash, clean up messes, and actually do work, clean out the chicken coops, he could get so pissed off, he may want to leave the Dump. She needs to leave him behind at the Dump and not take him on her next couple of vacations,

Think of how Amaury was disrespected when his pristine workshop was turned into yet another dirty junkyard for Dump trash, discarded equipment, and crap, Then, to add insult to injury, Amaury has to clean out all the crap himself, with no help, so he can clean and move his own equipment, all while being filmed to provide content for Cuz Fanny to make huge sums of money for herself. Fanny had no shame or embarrassment over the nasty room. She just doesn’t care. It is very telling that she is treating her beloved Cuz, her family, who has over worked himself for months to help his ungrateful, greedy Cuz Fanny and her 26 year old lazy concubine.

Have you notice Fanny has never shown where she stores the tons of crap she receives from rage Grift Grab Unwrapped channel? 95% of what she receives is never seen again. Is it all thrown away in a skip every few months? We know she uses crap from the grift grab to stock her for profit B and B suites. We have seen her greedily grab the chocolates, food, and alcohol items. I believe the majority of the handcrafted items are thrown away. What else do you from the grift grab do you think is usually binned by F4F?
You don't believe Fanny and Phiphi when they say they never give away or take any items from the gift grab to Emmaus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If Phillip is hiding behind one of the two Carolines why is he answering normal questions in the comments as Caroline?
Can't they, like the rest of the normal world, respond to comments on their channel in their own name. Why do they do that?
This looks like they don't care about the comments at all and it looks rude.
Screenshot_20230429_072912_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_072938_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You don't believe Fanny and Phiphi when they say they never give away or take any items from the gift grab to Emmaus.
I think they also throw a lot of it into the garbage, if they cannot take it to Emmaus or use it in the B and B. Fanny must have received over 1,000 gifts by now. Where is the huge room at the Dump filled with all of her presents? Where did the dozens of china sets, hundreds of glasses, teacups, liquor glasses, etc. been stored? Are the dozens of fabrics she received crammed into the attic? She had pledged to frame many, many crafts, paintings, prints that she received. They were never seen again and she continued to buy paintings and artwork for the Dump.

We haven’t heard any talk of phi phi opening up his antique store at the Dump now that B and B season has started,
---
If Phillip is hiding behind one of the two Carolines why is he answering normal questions in the comments as Caroline?
Can't they, like the rest of the normal world, respond to comments on their channel in their own name. Why do they do that?
This looks like they don't care about the comments at all and it looks rude.View attachment 2135646View attachment 2135647
Because they are a sketchy bunch of grifters and don’t want to be held accountable or responsible for their comments and responses to comments. I think Stephanie reads all the comments after Phi Phi has deleted all the negative comments. She will occasionally comment under the official Chateau Diaries account. I think she and Phi phi use the Caroline Gooder accounts, Fanny also posts under the SGirl account.

Remember Fanny is all about never having to be accountable for anything….. the accounts, the state of the Dump, getting rid of Dump residents, confronting contractors, people, etc, She always hides behind another person or gets another person to do her dirty work. She can make all types of promises and declarations under the Gooder and SGirl accounts that push whatever lies or narratives to bolster her grifting agenda without putting herself personally in the line by doing it under the official CD account. It is all part of the smoke and mirrors scheme she hides behind to keep the money coming in. If her lips are moving and her fingers are typing, she is most likely lying, The same for the Douche Lord. They think viewers are too stupid to make the connection between Caroline Gooder and themselves.

She calls Potts the international man of mystery or some bullshit name like that. Fanny and her pals like to hide info about themselves, and create chaos and confusion about the truth. Potts and Baghead have scrubbed the internet of most all older info concerning the Jarvis family (and their nursing home, etc,) and themselves that they do not want people to find.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.