The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby was in a CD video within the past couple of weeks, walking at the Dump. I believe the building is part of the stables? I do not recall Ñutty ever interacting with Ruby before. I don’t think she really likes animals. Did Amaury like Ruby? Someone needs to care for Ruby and give him affection, food, a safe place to sleep, and love. I do not believe Ruby has ever been allowed inside the main building at the Dump. Did Ruby ever hang out with Amaury in his workshop?

It makes me so sad when I see elderly Ruby begging for food, affection, and attention.
---

The Shittelaine seems to treat animals, children, and people poorly. She is an equal opportunity abuser.

It makes me angry that Fanny now wants 30 chicks for content purposes when she does not care for her chickens properly to begin with. A number of the chicks will be eaten by predators. I wanted to squish stupid phi phi with his suggestion about putting a peacocks egg in the incubator. He is an idiot.
Thanks Ms McKitten.
I can't visualise the exterior of the stables and this building looked unfamiliar to me.
The colours on the framework looked a different colour to the HMN.
It was wishful thinking on my part that they would give Ruby a loving home.

Ruthywriter is in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland #researchtrip.

Reactions: 19
Julie Brown
12 hours ago
Amaury is a Legend I hope he is paid handsomelyView attachment 2134782 because the amount and variety of jobs he does is astounding not to mention his high standards he is a treasure. View attachment 2134783View attachment 2134784 Hats off to you mate View attachment 2134785from Australia 🇦🇺

2 replies

View attachment 2134786
Marie Hoffman
11 hours ago
Even Nick has an assistant. Careful Amaury doesn't burn out. It must be frustrating for him to be pulled away from his main job to take care of another crisis.

View attachment 2134787
caroline gooder
9 hours ago
@Marie Hoffman Nick is a consultant, not an employee. He decides if he has an assistant. Amaury doesn't have a complete workshop set up right now, so his main job is on hold. As soon as the heating system is competely in and tested then all that insulation can go back in the ceiling and the stables can become his workshop. View attachment 2134788View attachment 2134789
Aaaaand just like a bad case of the trotts, there she blows good ole Caro.

Cuz worked late into the evening clearing that shite as it's not getting that dark here until 10pm now.

Mr Spratt watched the Tack Room clip and even he said of Aumary, I've seen that face before, he just wants to get that kitchen back in and couldn't give a tit if it's easily removable or not at this point. He also said that there would be no way if he wasn't living there, that he would he leave all his tools and equipment, unless they were under lock and key.

Reactions: 26
I spent the Covid years in Italy. Not glamorous country living. We relocated for work reasons and then Covid hit - really set us back financially and my now teen daughter mentally. Anyhooooo.... I would try to capitalize on the good. One was getting amazing one-in-a-lifetime pricing on places and excursions as Italy was closed to everyone else in the world. It was glorious in that sense. Spent a few days in Tuscany near Montepulciano at a little B&B (had a pool!!!). Owners from Florida (I see you FL tattlers 😍). THIS was breakfast o.m.g. And it was from the garden, hosts made it all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Serving a pretend
Potato in fake soil is an
Unappetizing
Dessert befitting the dirty Dump! 🥔

🥔 The Russian chef shall be known going forward as “Spud”. 🥔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
just sat down with my mac cheese for tea to continue catching up first scroll your comment on food for Children and it has takem me ages to clean screen. Fortunately keyboard missed. Imagine mac cheese slowly running down.

Watch slemar while waiting for it t ready from oven, he is looking very red in face, rosacea, or alchol??? Take your pick.
It was a waste of my timebut FF'd was my friend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pizza again, more dirty boxes to throw in the space Amoire just cleaned. With all those people couldn’t someone make a pot of soup or stew and serve with crusty bread, or even phiphi’s famous garlic bread. It’s probably cold pizza too, since they live in the middle of nowhere and the Australian guy isn’t there to heat up the pizza 🍕 blech 🤢
Don't they have a Pizza oven there? I seem to recall Mummy climbing in to clear the crap out years ago.

Why not have a Pizza night? They're cheap to prepare, a layer of fresh tomato sauce with onions/herbs from the garden. Topped with peppers, mushrooms, meat and cheese. No waste, as guests only have what they like on their pizza.

Or cheese fondue/raclette night. You can buy them cheaply enough at Emmaus. A few dotted on the tables, bread / peppers etc to dip.

The only thing needed is to plan ahead and organise. Most importantly for Fanny, it's very cost effective.

My bill for catering advice is in the post
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where would you send safety equipment to Dan he lives in an airBnB.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I hate my own feet being messed about with and just kick out.

I can't stand having my feet touched either and this is probably why . . .
'The soles of your feet contain more sweat glands and sensory nerve endings per square centimeter than any body part. No wonder why the feet are the most ticklish part of the body.'

Generally speaking, I also think feet are the least attractive part of the body.
I wonder if Philip takes as much care of his feet as he does with his hands.
Like this

toe nails.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate to Steph-end BUT in the UK we do say walking stick. I have never heard anyone say 'cane' to describe it. Schoolchildren used to get beaten with a 'cane' if they misbehaved but that is the only context I have heard it used. The 'cane' wasn't a walking stick, just a stick . As you were !

Reactions: 22
Seem like nice people, they probably don’t read TL.
Of course they do, they're human. Everyone loves a good gossip and the occasional witch. Even "nice" people. Look at us we're nice people, don't care what anyone says. It's human nature.

• Heart
So after I saw the filth of the floor at the shittoo and the convo on here I went out and bought a steam mop! I hope it works and cleans the grout! I hate grout! My dog loves it! When we aren’t looking he manages to get his bionic tongue to dislodge and eat it. Old style cushion flooring is looking better than my porrrrcelaine.
In my experience steam mops don't fully clean grout - my method is bleach and old tooth brush - works a treat.
At the risk of being seen as a stefender - almost all houses that use a vacuum mop system will have filthy water when it's done.
(I became addicted to cleaning vloggers over Lockdown - even the most cleaned houses have filthy water)
---
Her channels will never grow, she will never be a professional presenter, her house will crumble down around her, all of her family and true friends have forsaken her....she’s stupid
The more I see, hear and read about SJ, it's clear she is emotionally about 10 - she has failed to grow up. How she uses money is a give away - she could be making even more money if she used what she's getting wisely, which she doesnt do.
Imagine most 10 year olds who suddenly get heaps of money - they would be spending it on crap just like SJ, not investing it.
Clearly it's a mature mind that realises you have to fix the foundations before you make the insides pretty.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maria's were rock hard.. I thought it was an Italian icecream tartufo!
I thought they were tartufo too !
They are in bloody France ...... why not buy a beautiful cake or tart from a Boulangerie !!!
Bingo - done!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Phillip is hiding behind one of the two Carolines why is he answering normal questions in the comments as Caroline?
Can't they, like the rest of the normal world, respond to comments on their channel in their own name. Why do they do that?
This looks like they don't care about the comments at all and it looks rude.View attachment 2135646View attachment 2135647
Ummm, why, in the middle of an appeal to Stephanie and Philip about Dan's lack of safety equipment does this person interject that they've had cataracts removed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thanks Ms McKitten.
I can't visualise the exterior of the stables and this building looked unfamiliar to me.
The colours on the framework looked a different colour to the HMN.
It was wishful thinking on my part that they would give Ruby a loving home.

Ruthywriter is in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland #researchtrip.
In the comments section, Natti replies to one of the comments saying that Ruby is "from the castle" and they "only have Mollie".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Don't they have a Pizza oven there? I seem to recall Mummy climbing in to clear the crap out years ago.

Why not have a Pizza night? They're cheap to prepare, a layer of fresh tomato sauce with onions/herbs from the garden. Topped with peppers, mushrooms, meat and cheese. No waste, as guests only have what they like on their pizza.

Or cheese fondue/raclette night. You can buy them cheaply enough at Emmaus. A few dotted on the tables, bread / peppers etc to dip.

The only thing needed is to plan ahead and organise. Most importantly for Fanny, it's very cost effective.

My bill for catering advice is in the post
😂😂😂
I don’t think they have used the pizza oven since the chateau DIY episode cleaning out the oven. Did they use it in the DIY episode or has Potts ever used it. The pizza oven/ bread oven clean out is like most of Stephanfraudie’s projects, just for content for video footage.
---
Where would you send safety equipment to Dan he lives in an airBnB.
Send it to the Dump. That is where he receives packages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.