The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I was very suspicious about her but she works hard and is a mother too to her daughters and Ollie.

Another woman on chateauverse I like is Tracy. She works hard and I believe off camera too. She is not precious about her looks/image.
Let us beg to disagree on Tracy if it is the woman of inspiration,
---
I watched the chateau Ten Berghe vlog yesterday and he said that thanks to his visit to LaLande his vlog had gotten a lot of new subcribers. So that's why the family visited Stephanie I suppose
His words "In the last week since Stephanie from CLL mentioned us we have got 3000 new subscribers"
Thats the only reason most will visit her, do you notice no one visits he Pethericks to try and get new subscribers unless part of the club, ED, Phil and clingy Ryan.

Prehaps Stephanine only took Alexander for Winter to get the Petherick boys down to get more subscribers and when it failed she booted Alexander out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I watched the chateau Ten Berghe vlog yesterday and he said that thanks to his visit to LaLande his vlog had gotten a lot of new subcribers. So that's why the family visited Stephanie I suppose
His words "In the last week since Stephanie from CLL mentioned us we have got 3000 new subscribers"
Thats the only reason most will visit her, do you notice no one visits he Pethericks to try and get new subscribers unless part of the club, ED, Phil and clingy Ryan.

Prehaps Stephanine only took Alexander for Winter to get the Petherick boys down to get more subscribers and when it failed she booted Alexander out.

Reactions: 13
re: The Tack[y] Room

All these the temporary fixes... Do it off season or shut it down and do it right ONCE? All this temp fixes COSTS money.

I guess no one thought about choosing and painting the cabinet, steam cleaning and hanging the curtains, while they were waiting for the wall paper...
Nah so much better doing it 20 minutes before or after the guests leave...

Reactions: 21
Stephanie and Phi phi give off creepy illicit mommy son vibes when they try to pretend they are “lovers.” Gross and totally unconvincing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I was watching it, and having a snack and almost lost my lunch, TMI lady! she said “ I guess I had a big poop and blew cap off” eww 💩
yes she is definately missing a filter and to be so cheerful about it, sorry I was looking for an excuse to unsubcribe and you just gave it to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So odd that they would carry glasses of wine instead of bringing a bottle and packing a little picnic basket I’m sure they’ve been send dozens of cute picnic paraphernalia what a pair of twats…and pizza again
They are all at Emaus or sold on ebay...

Isn't it wwid with Smegma-boy - with all her weird allergies yet he has no hay fever like about 89% of the rest of us. That to me is a sign about how he can pick and choose his allergies.
---
Fanny looks rough in the last picture. I guess Phiphi really gave it to her....
---
I just started watching the vlog where Nutty boils the egg. And says" i have to test it, you never know with the water." I dunno what they taught her in Argentina but water qualities have duck all to do with boiling a bleeping egg. Water has a boiling point - egg needs a fix time in boiling water to be hard cooked. Am i missing something or is this an episode of bleeping Twilight Zone????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think he's looking more like King Charles 1st every day.. he'll have to lift that hair out of the way soon when he goes to the loo 🙈
Her wanting to be Marie Antoinette and him King Charles 1st, didn't end well for either of those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe instead of a pool, Fanny can install a swing set and sandbox for Snorts.
Didn't quite catch what she said but I think "Lalande outdoor area", it looks scruffy / dirty enough for CHMN and ideal for Snorts.
(Can you belive this woman uploaded this video advertising her childcare facility in this state ???).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My hubby was very naughty in the storm over the weekend. the neighbour who is so lazy that he makes Fanny look good has a gate nearly hanging off it's hinges. It bangs and rattles in the smallest breeze and is right beside our lounge. So hubby 'helped' it to fall off it's hinges in the middle of the night. He said it was worth getting wet for!
I just love that sort of 'help'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting that it doesn’t appear to be connected to the Chateau LaLande winery. Which also isn’t connected to Fanny. Like you, I’ve found plenty about the de LaLande varietals, but not the winery from which they originate. There are websites that claim there’s a Veuve de LaLande winery in Bordeaux but with no actual evidence beyond bottles for sale.

This was the only other thing I found www.lalandemoreau.com in Bordeaux. There is the other Chateau Lalande but that's in the Dordonge. I just wonder if it was just the name that was decided on. I even looked for a Domaine de Lalande and nothing. It was very nice though I must admit.

Reactions: 13
They knew they was getting nuttin' at sup, sup, supper time....just that little ol' goldfish and a partridge in a PEAR tree with lavender and flowers.
( pie for me, please) ! 😉
These stupid Lalande guests/worshipers (plus she mentioned one couple had been several times!) would eat pig swill. They're beyond help. Why serve pretentious miniscule dinners? Why not something simple like we had Saturday evening, a charcuterie board to share between 4, echine de porc confite, in a thyme jus with creamy herb potatoes, followed by a not too sickly brownie and caramel beurre salĂŠ ice cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I were Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues, Mother of Perpetual Chaos, I’d be terrified to be rolling in the bluebells with Phyllis the Sexual Deviant for fear of him finally smothering or suffocating me to at last get his hands on the title of Lady of LieLande. SJ is very keen to create these little Richard Curtis Notting Hill vignettes, but SJ seems incapable of reciprocating Phyllis’s “I love you”…. because even SJ knows it’s only a performance. I wonder if when she calls cut on that scene she says “Phyllis dearest, that was a bit much - try not to ham it up. Look more natural for the grannies. Now let’s go indoors and try on my new dresses.”

Anyway, I just don’t believe they’re a couple. He slept in that bed in the Bin (intentional spelling mistake) Maman’s room for the simple reasons that they live separately. Like he also sleeps in his “study” - it’s his bloody bedroom, we all know it. Why would he retain a bed when he could easily fill the space with more detritus from Emmaus? Not buying it. SJ lied to us for over a year about her relationship status with Phyllis - pretending they didn’t share beds or rooms, saying that he had another room down the corridor and yet passing up the opportunity of showing it… I think they had a relationship at one point, but now it’s all performance. Phyllis is a raging homosexual - it’s plain for us all to see. Now she’s let him in - figuratively speaking too - and he’s learned how the sausage is made she can’t well let him go with all her secrets. So she retains her gay boy like a fag gag does. All very sad keeping up appearances like they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.