The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them. Tats making kefir water all day. Selmar looks invigorated being on his own and working at another chateau. Tats is a blood sucker.
Bill and Vivienne had a wake up call with Selmars injury.
They needed a get out of jail card and luckily they got one!

I guess the money from Tats cottage might…. Just set them up in a hovel in France.
IDK
---

It’s been happening to me too🤔
@Lochness Monster and @Maple fairy just a thought here, but if you close your screen then come back without refreshing your reactions don't show. However, they are still registered you just need to refresh the screen
---
Agree….. and the huts near me a few days ago…..
I do love a beach hut. My grandmother had one at Puckpool Park, Ryde, I.o.W. My elder brother and I would go and stay every (and I mean every, bar Christmas) school holiday. We would spend all our time at the beach hut whatever the season, whatever the weather. So many happy memories and grandma was always such fun making adventures and creating games. My mother, her daughter, was the absolute opposite. I don't think she liked my brother and I being around during school holidays which is why we were shipped off to grandma.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Watching the latest video, Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
To be fair they looked better than the yellow frilly things they took down, although I did wonder why they weren't cleaned before they were put away.!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
For safety the rooms above the boiler and any room the flues go through must have a wired (mains not battery) alarm. Even more important when these rooms are being let.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes and yes
That surely is an entrée portion! 50€p/h 3 course's and that's the main course - a hunt the piece of cod, a sliver of roasted fennel (one bulb must have served all the guests) and some greenery, a little wilted probably not intentionally! Absolutely outrageous! I am outraged!! I hope the guests all have UberEats on speed dial.

• Heart
Stephanie and Phi phi give off creepy illicit mommy son vibes when they try to pretend they are “lovers.” Gross and totally unconvincing.
Phi phi: "I love you!"
Fanny: Answer came there none! 😂

That whole scene made my stomach churn 🤢....... and what's going on with her right eyebrow? The botox has sent it into a spasm

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are all at Emaus or sold on ebay...

Isn't it wwid with Smegma-boy - with all her weird allergies yet he has no hay fever like about 89% of the rest of us. That to me is a sign about how he can pick and choose his allergies.
---

Fanny looks rough in the last picture. I guess Phiphi really gave it to her....
---
I just started watching the vlog where Nutty boils the egg. And says" i have to test it, you never know with the water." I dunno what they taught her in Argentina but water qualities have duck all to do with boiling a bleeping egg. Water has a boiling point - egg needs a fix time in boiling water to be hard cooked. Am i missing something or is this an episode of bleeping Twilight Zone????
I did wonder if she had to perform quality control by eating an egg each time she boiled them for guests. She'd be egg bound after a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just hate those cheap metal wall lamps on either side of the mirror - those pink and green ones in the bathroom !
I take it the wallpaper is expensive but why stick cheap old lumpy lamps there.
Because Philip doesn't like them and wants to change them with his tat. Stephanie quietly showing him who is the boss.
---
Philips meeting, I wonder what it was,

A kabob catch up
The Puy Vidal architects need clarification on his babble
French class
His agent regarding a lead role in Bird Cage

Maybe you more experienced Tatlers might ahve even better suggestions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
To be fair they looked better than the yellow frilly things they took down, although I did wonder why they weren't cleaned before they were put away.!
Why in the world are they hanging big giant floor sweeping silk curtains in a bathroom in the first place? It gets hot, steamy and mildewy in a bathroom. Most people use blinds, shutters, Roman shades or some other type of window treatments in bathrooms. I’ve never seen full blown tie back curtains in a bathroom before. That’s gross.

Also, that disgusting tile floor needed to be ripped out and replaced before they started decorating anything in there. Along with all of the bathroom fixtures. Slapping new wallpaper on a manky, junked out bathroom is not renovating it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I usually don't condone this type of behaviour, but that gate was annoying as, so yeah totally agree this time. Glad he didn't tell me beforehand though!
I/we have given that sort of 'help' on occasion.
The time the strong wind 'blew' the panel of re-bar placed on our back fence back onto our neighbour's shed or
the time our side neighbour's mulberry tree, planted hard up against the fence stained my washing, died a gradual Roundup death. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at the bathroom with the wallpaper....all I could think about was the water and steam from the bath. What.a.waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why in the world are they hanging big giant floor sweeping silk curtains in a bathroom in the first place? It gets hot, steamy and mildewy in a bathroom. Most people use blinds, shutters, Roman shades or some other type of window treatments in bathrooms. I’ve never seen full blown tie back curtains in a bathroom before. That’s gross.

Also, that disgusting tile floor needed to be ripped out and replaced before they started decorating anything in there. Along with all of the bathroom fixtures. Slapping new wallpaper on a manky, junked out bathroom is not renovating it.
Thank you! Expensive wallpaper and silk (?) Curtains in a wet/moist/steamy room makes as much sense as F4F and Smegma-boys relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Because Philip doesn't like them and wants to change them with his tat. Stephanie quietly showing him who is the boss.
---

A kabob catch up
French class

OMG how many times did he say I have a meeting. Must be his first ever one. He must feel sooooo important now

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Marquis de Potpourri thank you for the alert before posting snort 🤮

The timeline is all over the place again. This is my best 'calculated guess' They started on Monday the 24th of April, late afternoon. With leveling etc.
The next day they brought the laundry and found their favorite restaurant closed, got back had their lunch on the bluebells eating pizza and a nap. Than they start working on the wallpaper. They finished about 1 p.m wednesday morning (based on timelapse 7/8 hours) dressed the room during wednesday, edited the video and set the patreon flog to air early Thursday morning.
She got up late during Thursday and edited her Thursday flog while snorts was working in the bathroom.

This was her charm offensive. Look at poor phiphi working through the night and poor me working so hard! They slept less than ussual but after 36 hours of no sleep, you do not go out for a picnic or drop off dirty laundry. You go straight to bed an sleep for 12 hours straight.

I wonder when she is going to talk accounts, or grand salon renovation on patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2133176
G Bruce
1 hour ago (edited)
No question Amaury is a treasure and God-sent. I just hope he doesn't burn out. Talent like his is rare. It would be a shame to exhaust him.

View attachment 2133177
Ramona Pansegrau
1 hour ago
Surely you could hire people to toss garbage - poor Amaury skills are needed elsewhere….he’s such an asset
View attachment 2133181
Colette Williams
1 hour ago
Please please please get Amaury some assistance….poor lad looks so tired and over worked.
View attachment 2133182
Kate Vanderhorst
2 hours ago
I think Amaury needs a well deserved holiday.
Diane Griffith
3 hours ago
OMG Amaury you need some help! You and Dan are so the same in doing it yourself. Oh I was so fatigued just watching him! View attachment 2133183
Phyllis Chartrand
4 hours ago
I’m worried about Amery that he’s going to burn out. Is it possible to hire a helper for him
View attachment 2133186
Hollar Girl
4 hours ago
Why waste a Master Carpenter filling a dumpster. Anyone else there could have loaded that lightweight stuff into the dumpster. If I employed Amaury I would take good care of him and not use him for handyman/janitorial work. He would not be easy to replace.
Amaury is living proof a joint a day keeps the bad mood away … 🚬 Nutti got him clocking up the hours…even if he has to shovel tit! all billable time £.. and how much Nutti worth these days? all those years free rent and board and salary banked…. astonishing how imbeciles get so lucky.. she best enjoy and milk it while she can.. will be her last rodeo!
---
Do I want to have, what she's having? 🍑💦

View attachment 2139228
(I actually don't because chances are that it's either Potts or PhiPhimodo and I wouldn't want to touch them with a ten-foot-pole!)
There were 3 in the bed and the little one said_____________? 🐻 🤥 🐻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

They could have at least put a sealer on the floor so it was shiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Come on, they visited family during easter holidays. That's OK imho, especially since they made a video and even sacrificed the privacy of Anna's parents, their wedding and as usually their kids'. To afford to travel back they might even show the indoors of her parents house.
It’s not difficult to locate the house on google!
---
View attachment 2139638

Beach huts at Brighton beach in Melbourne are expensive too. They were selling for about $350,000AUD a few years ago, not sure what they go for now. This is one of my photos of when I visited on a cold winters day.
And people tend not to realise that you only own the building not the land. Rent for the land varies . Ours is £1300 a year. Or I should say was. As about 5 years ago hurricane Eunice washed it into the sea…. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just hate those cheap metal wall lamps on
re: The Tack[y] Room

All these the temporary fixes... Do it off season or shut it down and do it right ONCE? All this temp fixes COSTS money.

I guess no one thought about choosing and painting the cabinet, steam cleaning and hanging the curtains, while they were waiting for the wall paper...
Nah so much better doing it 20 minutes before or after the guests leave...
Nobody plans anything. Where’s the Project Manager to execute the mass renovations that’s should be happening with over 33,000 $ per month!!!!!!!!!!! Fanny is vulgar and should never step foot back in that chapel! Surely to collapse on her by the wrath of Gods will and not the shawdy structural issues! Give me a break with these grifters!!

• Haha
This was the only other thing I found www.lalandemoreau.com in Bordeaux. There is the other Chateau Lalande but that's in the Dordonge. I just wonder if it was just the name that was decided on. I even looked for a Domaine de Lalande and nothing. It was very nice though I must admit.
I found the same, I was looking for a producing vineyard of the name. Occasionally we see someone present Fanny with one of those bottles. I did wonder if it was just a label produced by a conglomerate or cooperative with grapes from different vineyards like some vin ordinaires. The website has the option to personalize the label on your order which seems a little suss to me. But what do I know?!?😝
---
---

A kabob catch up
French class

Dress fitting at Maison des Mamies de Basse Mode

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And the 'green' curtains . . . that 'green' is Eau de Nil.
And those curtains are already too close to the bath and she says she wants to hang them outside the architrave to make it brighter. She should have bought shower curtains . At least they would be waterproof.
That room makes me mad. She is papering over crack’s again. The whole room is a shambles.

Philip put three curtain hooks in the curtain he did not stay up all night.
And how was it possible to move so many things in her study with Amoury helping to move mirrors etc that she does not wake up? She is such a liar and terrible story teller.

I do think her flogging days are numbered.
You can tell she has no energy anymore. She is tired of pretending and wants to just be adored , admired and waited on. Trouble is she also wants patron money.Let’s face it when mummy dies she will have enough to live off without patron .
Does she have to invite patron this years since the association rules changed?

Fanny buys these expensive dresses and shoes , why? She doesn’t go out or to parties of worth. It’s a farce she really has a delusional mind.

If/ when Mummy returns to the dump she will be furious with so much in chaos. If Phi phi gets his way and they re do the missing windows every single room will be trashed.
This recent episode reminded me of the monkey story in SA. A bundle of lies .

Soon she will have a fit of the vapours and take to her room.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.