The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as she starts with "I have just woken up and .." (almost every blog starts like that) and manically shreiks while everybody else is working for her gain, I could slap her into next week. And as for the two of them lying on the blanket and he declared his love for her (notice she didn't reply!), pass the sick bucket. Yes, she agrees that, as Tattle pointed out, one of the very few things she has done (but many years ago), was to make curtains but surely "100" is a bit of a hyperbole! PJ is gaining weight, it shows on his chubby little round face and it makes him look like a little eight year old!
She was sneaky as she said curtain drops which can be mistaken for pairs. I’ve attached a couple of tables which might explain this better than I can.
I don’t know how wide the average window would be so will work on 230cm. Each curtain requires enough fullness for 2-2.5 fullness depending on the heading used. Knowing Fanny I bet she went for 2 widths per curtain. This means each pair of curtains would be made up of 4 drops. This would be 25 pairs of curtains. Some windows would be wider so may need 5 drops per pair so 20 pairs.
I would make a useless tutor.😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And those curtains are already too close to the bath and she says she wants to hang them outside the architrave to make it brighter. She should have bought shower curtains . At least they would be waterproof.
That room makes me mad. She is papering over crack’s again. The whole room is a shambles.

Philip put three curtain hooks in the curtain he did not stay up all night.
And how was it possible to move so many things in her study with Amoury helping to move mirrors etc that she does not wake up? She is such a liar and terrible story teller.

I do think her flogging days are numbered.
You can tell she has no energy anymore. She is tired of pretending and wants to just be adored , admired and waited on. Trouble is she also wants patron money.Let’s face it when mummy dies she will have enough to live off without patron .
Does she have to invite patron this years since the association rules changed?

Fanny buys these expensive dresses and shoes , why? She doesn’t go out or to parties of worth. It’s a farce she really has a delusional mind.

If/ when Mummy returns to the dump she will be furious with so much in chaos. If Phi phi gets his way and they re do the missing windows every single room will be trashed.
This recent episode reminded me of the monkey story in SA. A bundle of lies .

Soon she will have a fit of the vapours and take to her room.
Exactly.
How did she not wake up while the things were being moved . . . because she was jolly well awake.
I can't see her not having a say as to where all the furniture would be positioned.

My eyes were continually drawn to the two cracks in the wall and the bulging wall coverings in the bedroom near the fireplace.

I don't know which I found more of a turn off today . . . Laura and her disgusting faecal deposits or Stephanie and Philip's sexy time amongst the bluebells.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing is - if you thought like an adult, you would hire someone to do the stuff you don't want to, so you could make money in the long run. She can't even get that right.
100% agree with you. When I was younger I would do all the decorating etc in my homes without giving it a second thought - primarily because I didn't have much "spare" cash! These days, just can't be bothered AND, I can afford to pay a professional, therefore less chance of a mishap/mistake, they do it faster and they do all the clearing up afterwards. Perfect!
Pools cost a fortune to install in the first instance and are long term weekly high maintenance too. Added to which, the HMN doesn't have a readily available external water source either, does it?
TBH, from what I can gather, SJ only has paying B&B guests for 3 days pw over a 5/6 month period pa. How many days is that - IDK? Maths is not my strong point! Defo wouldn't be a viable option for enjoyment during the winter months even without guests.

Reactions: 9
1682939361496.png

Screenshot (302).png

1682936213454.png

1682938516602.png

Jun 10, 2021

From the comments, WHAT'S DAN DONE THIS TIME...
The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
It’s called ‘Jasper Peony’ by the British wallpaper manufacturer Lewis and Wood. I love it too!

Bonne Maman bathroom
image4.jpg

JP ALMOND bench.aa49dac5.jpg

£74.35 per metre
I am not a fan of wallpapered bathrooms. This was also done before she was spending other people's money for bathroom wallpaper? I doubt Lalande has proper bathroom ventilation. Who thinks the kidney shaped, ugly fabric draped vanity table with feathers is necessary? Have they ever hung a real mirror over the sink? Wallpaper on the right, tasteful, wallpaper on the left sad... Ok, I need to stop.
giphy (17).gif

Screenshot (299).png
Bonne Mama (2).jpg

it-didnt-work-out-so-well-hailee-steinfeld.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And those curtains are already too close to the bath and she says she wants to hang them outside the architrave to make it brighter. She should have bought shower curtains . At least they would be waterproof.
That room makes me mad. She is papering over crack’s again. The whole room is a shambles.

Philip put three curtain hooks in the curtain he did not stay up all night.
And how was it possible to move so many things in her study with Amoury helping to move mirrors etc that she does not wake up? She is such a liar and terrible story teller.

I do think her flogging days are numbered.
You can tell she has no energy anymore. She is tired of pretending and wants to just be adored , admired and waited on. Trouble is she also wants patron money.Let’s face it when mummy dies she will have enough to live off without patron .
Does she have to invite patron this years since the association rules changed?

Fanny buys these expensive dresses and shoes , why? She doesn’t go out or to parties of worth. It’s a farce she really has a delusional mind.

If/ when Mummy returns to the dump she will be furious with so much in chaos. If Phi phi gets his way and they re do the missing windows every single room will be trashed.
This recent episode reminded me of the monkey story in SA. A bundle of lies .

Soon she will have a fit of the vapours and take to her room.
Exactly on the mirrors that’s a hella job, you have to secure them with proper hanging hardware and secure with screws into studs, that didn’t happen overnight I can’t see Amoire not doing a proper job, otherwise those mirrors could fall. The curtains are ridiculous in a bathroom and so is wallpaper around a bath, anyone using a oily bath product is going to stain those walls we had to take wallpaper down in a rental because it got so disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Random Survey - Is Fanny:

♥ - hung over
(y) - sleepy after waking up at her usual time (mid-afternoon)
🤣 - sleepy after waking up early (noon)
😡 - suffering from hay-fever after her drunk nap in the bluebell wood
🤢 - looking more like Gerry every day

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Random Survey - Is Fanny:

♥ - hung over
(y) - sleepy after waking up at her usual time (mid-afternoon)
🤣 - sleepy after waking up early (noon)
😡 - suffering from hay-fever after her drunk nap in the bluebell wood
🤢 - looking more like Gerry every day

All of the above. There aren't enough emojjii's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Before I go to work. Happy May 1st, haydurs. 💚
View attachment 2139954
My lily of the valley still has to make its presence felt in my garden. Might never happen as I moved some bulbs around last year whilst recreating my "new" garden beds and lawn. It was a gamble - who knows? Although, I think I may still be in with a chance. ;)
BUT, what I can 100% thankfully confirm, is that there are no giant docks or other pernicious weeds that will live on forever until eternity through lack of prep work! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2140493
View attachment 2140451
View attachment 2140360
View attachment 2140462

Jun 10, 2021

The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
It’s called ‘Jasper Peony’ by the British wallpaper manufacturer Lewis and Wood. I love it too!

Bonne Maman bathroom
image4.jpg

£74.35 per metre
I am not a fan of wallpapered bathrooms. This was also done before she was spending other people's money for bathroom wallpaper? I doubt Lalande has proper bathroom ventilation. Who thinks the kidney shaped, ugly fabric draped vanity table with feathers is necessary? Have they ever hung a real mirror over the sink? Wallpaper on the right, tasteful, wallpaper on the left sad... Ok, I need to stop.
View attachment 2140490
View attachment 2140418 View attachment 2140424
View attachment 2140491
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait! Is that bathtub up on blocks?!? Like a broken down Ford Fiesta in a trailer park yard?!? I knew Staph was déclassé but that takes the cake!(biscuit for you overseas tattlers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG how many times did he say I have a meeting. Must be his first ever one. He must feel sooooo important now
A therapist for his personality disorder, or his probation officer for his crimes against music and dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2140493
:unsure: :unsure:
Jun 10, 2021

The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago

Bonne Maman bathroom
image4.jpg

£74.35 per metre
View attachment 2140490
View attachment 2140418 View attachment 2140424
View attachment 2140491
Who the hell with any savvy would wallpaper above a bath (without some kind of high tiling splashback) or, within a shower cubicle? Have I read those pictures correctly, or was the shower picture just a reflection within that room? :unsure: TBH, not a fan of either wallpaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who the hell with any savvy would wallpaper above a bath (without some kind of high tiling splashback) or, within a shower cubicle? Have I read those pictures correctly, or was the shower picture just a reflection within that room? :unsure: TBH, not a fan of either wallpaper.
No there are grey tiles in the shower cubicle the rest is reflections off the cubicle doors. Hideous room so not fit for purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He probably hovered the steam iron near them for a minute.... her idea of 'cleaning' is not like most 🤦‍♀️
I don’t believe they have a steam cleaner otherwise they would have cleaned the pigeon tit off the gold chair, they wouldn’t be arsed to go rent one

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I found the same, I was looking for a producing vineyard of the name. Occasionally we see someone present Fanny with one of those bottles. I did wonder if it was just a label produced by a conglomerate or cooperative with grapes from different vineyards like some vin ordinaires. The website has the option to personalize the label on your order which seems a little suss to me. But what do I know?!?😝
---

Dress fitting at Maison des Mamies de Basse Mode

One reference came back mentioning Ackerman, which is not that far from me in Saumur and very nice fizz it is too
www.ackerman.fr. I'm thinking it's all part of a bigger co operative.

My favourite fizz though has to be Veuve Amiot, have visited the caves many times and done the degustation www.veuveamiot.fr

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One reference came back mentioning Ackerman, which is not that far from me in Saumur and very nice fizz it is too

My favourite fizz though has to be Veuve Amiot, have visited the caves many times and done the degustation www.veuveamiot.fr
Ooooo, Veuve Amiot looks lovely. My experience with champers and other fizzes is the more expensive, the less I like it. Is there a particular one you like of theirs? If I can’t order it online my local wine merchant will try and get it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't quite catch what she said but I think "Lalande outdoor area", it looks scruffy / dirty enough for CHMN and ideal for Snorts.
(Can you belive this woman uploaded this video advertising her childcare facility in this state ???).
Nick the tree man should make an amazing tree house with some of that wood, not Amoury, for the guests to read a book in or make it more luxurious. Instead he takes the wood away. She is a numpty.
---
@Lochness Monster and @Maple fairy just a thought here, but if you close your screen then come back without refreshing your reactions don't show. However, they are still registered you just need to refresh the screen
---

I do love a beach hut. My grandmother had one at Puckpool Park, Ryde, I.o.W. My elder brother and I would go and stay every (and I mean every, bar Christmas) school holiday. We would spend all our time at the beach hut whatever the season, whatever the weather. So many happy memories and grandma was always such fun making adventures and creating games. My mother, her daughter, was the absolute opposite. I don't think she liked my brother and I being around during school holidays which is why we were shipped off to grandma.
Just for you❤ the view of the IOW from my balcony/ sitting room taken last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe they have a steam cleaner otherwise they would have cleaned the pigeon tit off the gold chair, they wouldn’t be arsed to go rent one
and they could have cleaned the long ignored menstrual stain on the couch !

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I know very little about the quality of French wine but I’ve been to a family run champagne winery in Grasse which is very popular with the locals. You sit around a table with other customers and try small glasses of any of the champagnes you wish to try. I can’t remember which I bought apart from having to carry a crate of it all the way home on the train. I know it was the every day one bought by the locals.
certain times of the year they sell bottles filled with champagne chocolates. Naturally I had to buy one for myself.

2F6948BB-28E8-4E47-8185-D351C2FAD5A7.jpeg
16C836D5-41EF-4C98-9553-C32EE0338EF1.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.