The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David and Audrey film THE BLUEBELLS not glasses of wine, manky blankets, cold pizza nor declarations of love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We know Phyllis, the Sexual Deviant, is a rampant rabbit once his mistress mother has retired for the evening. Parading around in his jockstrap playing the biggest role of his life - Little Lord Fauntleroy in a committed “heterosexual” relationship - come nightfall he chases around anyone drunk enough to pay him attention. He thinks he deserves an Oscar, but we here, nominate him for a Golden Raspberry for an unconvincing performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I find myself now feeling a tad embarrassed that I was so enchanted by episode when SJ and Petherick had a picnic in the drained lake or woods with homemade quiche and an improvised knife (I blame the emotional effects of being in Covid Lockdown). No comparison to Snorty and SJ in the bluebells. :oops: :sick:
I enjoyed that picnic with the stick knife too. Michael has lots of faults but he is fun. Snorts is just a pain in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is the Tack room only available for rent Thursday through Sunday?F4F made the comment that.Amaury would have to take apart the kitchen again in two weeks in order to finish out the heating/water issue. Amaury spent several days putting the kitchen in other areas in the tack room back into place so they could lease the rooms for up to eight days out of the next two weeks?Fanny is such a dumb ass. What a waste of his time and how frustrating it must be for him to have to go to all this work and effort to repair something to be leased out for a Maxima maybe eight days in the next two weeks, and then have to dismantle it and put it back together again one more time. what an inefficient stupid waste of time and energy. Just put them elsewhere or don’t rent the apartment out to guests.

if the tack room is Potts’ apartment and his new home where he will reside for up to 50% of the year, why are they leasing it out? Stephanie’s apartment it’s not leased out ( or was it on rare occasions leased out to the Marquis family?). The tack room apartment has received significant upgrades with a patreon funding. It is receive new cabinets, new appliances, new, plumbing, new paint, etc. Where did Potts store all of his personal items? Where is daddy‘s infamous condom painting hung now?Potts is definitely personally benefitting from the grift.

Fanny is so disorganized and selfish that she does not think twice about making her overworked cousin putting the tack room together again for just a couple of weeks.

Fanny has no emotional intelligence and cannot read the room when she took video of what would likely be over 1000 bluebells, tulips, and wild orchidsgrowing on the entire dump property. This makes her denial of a tulip, one flower, to kid number one last week look even more stingy and mean. Do the bluebells bloom for 5 weeks in the spring?

I do not like the wallpaper that she chose for the pink bathroom. All her wallpapers look exactly the same. They are all just sayings of flowers, birds, and butterflies. I do not think the wallpaper complements the room. It is awkwardly hung with a vast expanse of ceiling above. It is rather nondescript wallpaper. There’s nothing special about it, except for the price. The repurpose curtains do not really match with a new wallpaper. Do you think that the only reason that they switched out the curtains was after they read the comments in this form and the CD forum?

Do you think that Stephanie really only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep… Or was she time traveling again and the footage was taped at a different time? Do you think Phi Phi really stayed up almost 24 hours in order to hang the curtains in the bedroom? Stephanie was quick to criticize the manner in which the curtains were hung. Lazy Fanny has all the curtains slung over a railing in the attic area.

I did notice that Cuz Amaury was tired, trying to get the job completed, and was straining to be able to politely comply with Stephanie trailing him around with her little pink camera and expecting him to answer all of her questions When he clearly wanted to get the job done and be able to go home and rest.

When the money stops rolling in, all of the gardens will fall into ruin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Stephanie is so heavily botoxed, injected with fillers, and has been subject to so much skin resurfacing procedures, that her face looks like an animated wax figure when she speaks. This is especially evident in her beloved close up video segments. She looks creepy. She is also always altering the size of her eyes in photos and thumbnails and changing the color of her eyes to various shades of blue. She loves her lip fillers.

Does she have cheekbone implants of loads of filler in her cheeks to make her look like she has a round ball in each cheek?Has she had a brow lift or eye lift since starting her YouTube channels?

Phi Phi reads here. After all of the comments on his beanie, suddenly the beanie is gone for the latest guest dinner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Nobody asked, but could it not be argued that if you live in a chateau, you remove your shoes when inside it and if you live in a farmhouse, you surely do not?
If people didn’t wear shoes during winter in the shitoo their toes would fall off from frostbite, while all year round I’d be afraid of stepping in pigeon $hit.

• Heart
  • Sick
I was just watching something else on Youtube and a CD vlog caught my eye in the sidebar, because it has a million views. Looking into it, that (How Youtube saved my chateau) is the only CD vlog that does. Equally interesting is that her second most viewed vlog is the tour of Castle Ten Berghe, with 832,000 views.
The reason why the Hiw YouTube saved my chateau video has a million views was because Fanny had set it up for a time so that video automatically started running whenever anyone clicked on videos under the CD video heading or landed on her site. Many people let it run for a certain amount if time where is counted as a view. Many others shut the video down quickly when it automatically started running. F4F is an old pro
at manipulating her forum to set records, raise viewing counts, increase likes/ subscriptions/ views/ comments by any means possible, whether legit or not legit, in order to increase her ad rates, sponsors, increase recommendation of her YouTube channel by the Youtube algorithm, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maria gets on my wick when she stands at the dining table explaining the food, she has a look / body language of someone who is subservient to those she has cooked for. For goodness sakes woman just explain and stand with confidence, you are normally ok, why this act infront of the guests ? or are you embarrassed by the portion sizes you serve, I would be.

Reactions: 25
Fanny and her Squirrel was romancing in the bluebells .....

Fanny --- " I just love this blanket!!"

Squirrel --- " I love You!"

I suggest he wears blankets now. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If people didn’t wear shoes during winter in the shitoo their toes would fall off from frostbite, while all year round I’d be afraid of stepping in pigeon $hit.
No doubt Snorts has suffered like Prince Harry living in that cold CHMN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw this and thought of Dan 😂 sorry not sorry 😂😂
---

I like Camilla ! At first I thought she was a bit snotty and posh but the more I see the more I like her - she doesn’t do jobs in unsuitable heels and she actually is doing jobs herself I do like her
Camilla is the one who does all the work on the videos to make them look polished, interesting, etc. She will get things done. She helps to run Ollie’s business and with her perfectionism, dedication to finishing most projects, dogged determination, and energy levels, she is the driving force behind their channel and identifying and getting plans together to make progress on restoring their new home.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2139638

Beach huts at Brighton beach in Melbourne are expensive too. They were selling for about $350,000AUD a few years ago, not sure what they go for now. This is one of my photos of when I visited on a cold winters day.
This photo brings back lots of memories.
I grew up in Brighton and spent many happy hours at that beach and walking along the shoreline.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just hate those cheap metal wall lamps on either side of the mirror - those pink and green ones in the bathroom !
I take it the wallpaper is expensive but why stick cheap old lumpy lamps there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
ewwwww

Lisa
Lisa
29 seconds ago
Oh, Stephanie… How precious it was to see a glimpse of the intimacy that you share with Philip. That was so special. I almost feel like I shouldn’t have seen that, but I’m kind of glad I did! Just dreamy… Love is wonderful, isn’t it?

Johanna Veerenhuis-Lens
56 minutes ago
Thank you so much for all the joy!! 💛🫶💛
Incredible works, Amaury is unbelievable… 💪💪
But so is everyone who surrounds you, what a wonderful team!! ❤
Good to see how lucky you and Philip can feel and be, inbetween all the hard work and sleep deprivation. 🫶

Do Fanny and Snorty get just a little bit of reflux vomit aftertaste/burn sensation in their throat and mouth writing all those sickly sweet comments under alias names? 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
So many thought and they are scattered like F4F renovations.
1. cheap on the breakfast.
2. kISS keep it simple stupid, the table settings are so chaotic. It wouldn’t be so bad without a solid table cloth & napkins. I have a thing for nice China. Lol
2. I kinda suspected that cousin purchased all the gazillion power tools in matching boxes for AnnMarie.
4. Breeding chickens?? More work for the staff
5. If I ran my restaurant the way she runs her business I’d be out of business. At this point her guest are just fans and do not care about the food or experience.
6. I’ve a pool & it takes loads of work, in Florida it’s all year but to winter a pool is tons of work .
Ah but don't you see. Perfect reason to get rid of Snorts and employ a very handsome pool guy!! Build that pool Stef!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.