The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo brings back lots of memories.
I grew up in Brighton and spent many happy hours at that beach and walking along the shoreline.
It was a lovely morning walking along the beach even though it was so cold I had a beanie on! It was just by chance I got there as we went on the wrong train, and then walked to the beach as we were already so close. I loved how all the huts were painted in different colours/designs. Some were open and looked very nice inside. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Stephanie slowly turning into a Klingon (Star Trek reference)? What's with those large veins on her forehead?

1682904419236.jpeg

For reference, here are some Klingons:

1682904472182.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Colin Robinson
You made me giggle@T Rex
just when you thought you had chundered as much as the kid in The Exorcist more bile comes out:

lori whinery
9 minutes ago (edited)
That Amaury is just amazing, I don’t think there is anything he can’t do. He should build his own chateau !!❤

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
4 minutes ago
He helped rebuild his parents' ancient barn, so he has the experience with ancient and modern wood. He knows that there are no straight walls in these projects. ❤

Lisa Akinlabi
Lisa Akinlabi
26 minutes ago
Sometimes - well all the time - I am so blown away with just how hard everyone works at LaLande! Each and everyone of you must have your thoughts on just how you can make things amazing for yourselves and most importantly your guests. The attention for detail certainly shows in the results, when you walk into the room and gasp at how stunning everything is. This also shows how kind and caring your hearts are! When I look for good things to heal my heart, I look to you all and it makes me smile.
Guess the alternate universe is working for some people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yuck I got that poo video whilst scrolling through the YouTube feed! Did she have to put pics!🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow I haven't watched the CD yet. being in NZ I get it Monday morning and have things to do.

Derail, I did watch delalalcelle rebuild the wall funded by a beg on go fundme. They are repugnant.
Pretending all the money went on the wall absolute bull shite. They asked for 6k, said they had costed it
they still ahve it open getting $$$ and it shows 18K donated, three times more than required. Last donation
a month ago. So were did the 12k go. Be honest when thanking people admit they were generous and we also did
ABC, better than pretending it all went on the wall.

At the time of the supposed collapse, they said they were going to build an abultion block the other side of the wall
for the camping ground they are setting up. How convienient that the wall fell down as they never would of had permission
use the wall as part of that, so the wind blew it down a breeze block wall to to start a hygenic toilet shower block.

THey are as bad as Philip and Phillip also Stephaine and Anna, add Terry, Tracey and Ash as bludgers.

Stephaine where are the accounts
Philip when does the restoration of the long building begin as promised to Patreons
Terry where did the extra 12k go, maybe on your bespoke kitchen?
I had a neighbour do similar.. in a town where we needed permission from the town to remove trees, after a rough storm, trees down in places, he cut down 3 big birch trees blocking his light, they made it through the storm, and in the morning whilst everyone was clearing damage, he cut down his healthy trees and stacked them for people to take as firewood...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So how long has Phi phi lived at the shitoo???? And he has never seen the bluebells??? Do they never step outside into nature? Carrying those two glasses of wine what a dork just bring the box with you. If I had woods and blue bells like that I would be out walking for hours. He said "I love you". Then crickets.... All I could think of was hanging musty curtains. But then she said they were steamed cleaned.. Who is this cleaning person? Volunteer??? Also if they can paint the " original Marquees bathroom cabinet????? What the he'll clean up with one in the kitchen.... Or better yet burn it. Unleash phi phis hair...holy cow... Its long and thin and scraggly...
I’m from America, is Febreeze French for steam cleaning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You tube suggested a CDvideo. Turns out it was the one where Tati gave Phi phi the laced boot/shoes. Amorie teased him and he very gay waved him off..Amorie was cute and funny. So sad to see the shadow that he is now. also joking with Dan. It was a fun video

Reactions: 21
Do Fanny and Snorty get just a little bit of reflux vomit aftertaste/burn sensation in their throat and mouth writing all those sickly sweet comments under alias names? 🤢🤮🤮
I don’t know about them, but I certainly suffer from reflux just reading them! 🤢

IMG_5171.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a neighbour do similar.. in a town where we needed permission from the town to remove trees, after a rough storm, trees down in places, he cut down 3 big birch trees blocking his light, they made it through the storm, and in the morning whilst everyone was clearing damage, he cut down his healthy trees and stacked them for people to take as firewood...
My hubby was very naughty in the storm over the weekend. the neighbour who is so lazy that he makes Fanny look good has a gate nearly hanging off it's hinges. It bangs and rattles in the smallest breeze and is right beside our lounge. So hubby 'helped' it to fall off it's hinges in the middle of the night. He said it was worth getting wet for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You tube suggested a CDvideo. Turns out it was the one where Tati gave Phi phi the laced boot/shoes. Amorie teased him and he very gay waved him off..Amorie was cute and funny. So sad to see the shadow that he is now. also joking with Dan. It was a fun video
I wonder if Tati wants her boots back now?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay I have to catch up (again). I've been hella busy. I just saw the thumbnail for the last CD diaries and she's actually going to claim that wallpaper was inspired by her BLUEBELLS? You stupid tattle reading COW, you copied that from MAN WITH A HAMMER who you follow on IG!
Just.....lol. Lmao even. If we're really honest, she probably on found him through US. Absolute peasant, that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weight gain from pain du chocolat & alcohol 100%
1682915704356.png
1682915804564.png
1682915817993.png
1682915835108.png

---
That's quite the storm that went through the Palm Beach, Florida area.
I hope any tartlets in the area are safe and haven't been too badly impacted.
Thinking of you..... 💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ooooph not sure I can take watching this one.
Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 9.57.47 PM.png

Maybe I will go watch the shitz creek chateau vlog...

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 10.00.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.