The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just when you thought you had chundered as much as the kid in The Exorcist more bile comes out:

lori whinery
9 minutes ago (edited)
That Amaury is just amazing, I don’t think there is anything he can’t do. He should build his own chateau !!❤

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
4 minutes ago
He helped rebuild his parents' ancient barn, so he has the experience with ancient and modern wood. He knows that there are no straight walls in these projects. ❤

Lisa Akinlabi
Lisa Akinlabi
26 minutes ago
Sometimes - well all the time - I am so blown away with just how hard everyone works at LaLande! Each and everyone of you must have your thoughts on just how you can make things amazing for yourselves and most importantly your guests. The attention for detail certainly shows in the results, when you walk into the room and gasp at how stunning everything is. This also shows how kind and caring your hearts are! When I look for good things to heal my heart, I look to you all and it makes me smile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So odd that they would carry glasses of wine instead of bringing a bottle and packing a little picnic basket I’m sure they’ve been send dozens of cute picnic paraphernalia what a pair of twats…and pizza again
Snorts is allergic to cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I sympathize with you. When I get shingles, they always occur on my face in front of my left ear. I've had them many times since I was 18 (now in my 60s). They burn all the way down my neck (they "live" in the nerve) so it feels like a knife stabbing, to those who've never had them. When they first come on, it feels like you have the flu on top of it. I'm sorry you're going through it. When I start feeling the burning and tingling in "the spot," I begin taking Acyclovir to reduce the severity. It usually helps but you have to take it right away--right when you start feeling it--even if there aren't any blisters yet (maybe just a puffy little red spot...), otherwise, it does nothing. I hope you feel better soon.
Try some antihistamines to alleviate the itching. I had them under my bust once, discarded the bra and used tissues to lightly move across the surface for immediate relief. Awful thing to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I developed shingles within a few weeks of Hurricane Katrina. Doc said the stress triggered them. I had chickenpox as a five year old, got them first so I had to host the pox party sleepover. Insisted upon by the parents so we would all have it over and done with simultaneously. My shingles started at the top of my neck, left side, raced across my scalp and down through my left eye to the cheekbone within a few hours. ER doc gave me retrovirals and opioids. Within a day I was pain free. A week later all gone. It did leave scars and my left pupil is cat-eye still almost 20 years later. It didn’t affect my vision. I have had the vaccine and it was rough. Shingrix is a two dose injection and it kicked my ass. Feels like a very painful flu. I was in bed with the first shot five days. Second injection barely registered. If I never get Shingles again it will have been worth it. The pain of the disease has been known to cause suicides before current meds were developed.
Oh dear that must have horrific! Understandable being under the stress of Katrina! During and after! Here’s to you never getting them again!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you would like hair in your food and cracks in your wallpaper Lalande is the chateau for you .
Hopefully sulky beanie boy is not in the bedroom when you arrive.

ps why is the interior designer putting paintings on every radiator. Idiot
again the style beanie guru fucks up the vases either side of the mirror are too big and detract the eye, so much going on on one mantle piece not to mention the pissy tea station ewww. More is not more Pube and your raddled faux Princess- unless of course it is grifting
---
Try some antihistamines to alleviate the itching. I had them under my bust once, discarded the bra and used tissues to lightly move across the surface for immediate relief. Awful thing to have.
weirdly Zovirax tablets help
---
he had pain au chocolate sans dairy (yeah sure that is available in rural France)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear that must have horrific! Understandable being under the stress of Katrina! During and after! Here’s to you never getting them again!
I got treatment so fast it wasn’t particularly traumatic. I’m just thankful the modern medicines are available so you don’t have to just wait it out. I have a very high pain tolerance but I don’t think I could’ve withstood that for very long.

• Heart
Did she stick her claw handed pink phone up in the air to get this shot? What a weirdo. Also, she’s wearing that weird peacock tunic that someone sent her on the gift grab. I don’t know why I saw that one gift grab when she got that peacock shirt but it was the woman’s tunic top (if I remember from the 70’s?), and Stephanie wears it all the time as a dress. Plus it’s just gross and butt ugly. How many videos is Philip going to be in that same get up? They must be traveling again and this is pre taped footage she could easily insert.
I thought the dress was too tight, the sleeves were like a second skin and her bosoms were screaming to be freed.. it looked so uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Were those the eggs in Fanny’s bedroom the same ones that Kirsty brought. The ones for the incubator? If not why does she have eggs in her room? Gross! The ones in the kitchen that Philip put aside to incubate why weren’t they in the incubator?
The reason upscale toiletries weren’t seen is that she probably used them and more haven’t been sent in the gift grab.
Dear god that piece of cod was about the same size as a piece of pickled herring. A snack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
ewwwww

Lisa
Lisa
29 seconds ago
Oh, Stephanie… How precious it was to see a glimpse of the intimacy that you share with Philip. That was so special. I almost feel like I shouldn’t have seen that, but I’m kind of glad I did! Just dreamy… Love is wonderful, isn’t it?

Johanna Veerenhuis-Lens
56 minutes ago
Thank you so much for all the joy!! 💛🫶💛
Incredible works, Amaury is unbelievable… 💪💪
But so is everyone who surrounds you, what a wonderful team!! ❤
Good to see how lucky you and Philip can feel and be, inbetween all the hard work and sleep deprivation. 🫶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
just when you thought you had chundered as much as the kid in The Exorcist more bile comes out:

lori whinery
9 minutes ago (edited)
That Amaury is just amazing, I don’t think there is anything he can’t do. He should build his own chateau !!❤

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
4 minutes ago
He helped rebuild his parents' ancient barn, so he has the experience with ancient and modern wood. He knows that there are no straight walls in these projects. ❤

Lisa Akinlabi
Lisa Akinlabi
26 minutes ago
Sometimes - well all the time - I am so blown away with just how hard everyone works at LaLande! Each and everyone of you must have your thoughts on just how you can make things amazing for yourselves and most importantly your guests. The attention for detail certainly shows in the results, when you walk into the room and gasp at how stunning everything is. This also shows how kind and caring your hearts are! When I look for good things to heal my heart, I look to you all and it makes me smile.
Lisa, I know what you mean, everytime I watch a new vlog of CD's it makes me smile too and then it turns into a full blown belly laugh, if I didn't laugh I'd cry. I hope you heal from your heartache but maybe best to seek professional help.
---
Were those the eggs in Fanny’s bedroom the same ones that Kirsty brought. The ones for the incubator? If not why does she have eggs in her room? Gross! The ones in the kitchen that Philip put aside to incubate why weren’t they in the incubator?
The reason upscale toiletries weren’t seen is that she probably used them and more haven’t been sent in the gift grab.
Dear god that price of cod was about the same size as a piece of pickled herring. A snack!
Those eggs will never hatch outside of an incubator...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Lisa, I know what you mean, everytime I watch a new vlog of CD's it makes me smile too and then it turns into a full blown belly laugh, if I didn't laugh I'd cry. I hope you heal from your heartache but maybe best to seek professional help.
---

Those eggs will never hatch outside of an incubator...
all I can say is Fanny may have a degree in English from Oxford -she has definitely learnt how to spin a good yarn, but quality script writing is not her metier-she is a bargain basement hack-staged-predictable and nauseating what CD is now, no spontaneity just fake life, fake love and fake laughter. You are lucky to laugh I honestly feel very ill after tonights heinous affront to flogging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And another of his so called allergies .
He is just an ill educated child who has his own baby food in plastic boxes in the fridge. Tuna and pasta with peaches.
---
He slept in the Bonne Maman bed
Not with Amoury🤨🫣🤔
---
Dear god that piece of cod was about the same size as a piece of pickled herring. A snack!
Did anyone wonder why Curtsey even came upstairs with those eggs. That whole scene was odd. .
Also her partner is at the chateau ALoT , is he the handyman who doesn’t want to be filmed?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
He had pain du chocolat while Fanny had pizza. Riddle me this Batman....doesn't that have egg? At least egg allergen is always listed (maybe for cross contamination).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Meetings! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Then the 'lovers in springtime' in the bluebells, cringe moment 😬🤢 Followed by doll's tea party portions for dinner! WTF!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.