The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought - I now haven't watched the Smugs for months as it was too boring. If others feel the same way now that renos have finished, their numbers will drop and even though on the face of it, they might be stuck for income having ditched the BnB - they didn't appear to have jobs in the beginning when they first bought the chateau.........

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That pic of the happy couple reminded me of something that really annoyed me. Every time La Jarvis would put the camera on Anne Marie & Natty, Natty would lean over and give him a big kiss. I kept thinking insecure much and was disgusted.
@M&MsMom that video of poo turned my stomach too and as a nurse I have seen a lot of it! I guess it’s the context.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Smug's travelling again and the grift goes on:

cant stand these two
---
View attachment 2138852S
The above is a comment from Selmar under his next to last video and the below is a comment from Selmar under his last video:

View attachment 2138854

:unsure:
This sounds as tho 'i'm only there for the ballroom so as it's not going to be ready for ages i'm off'. I don't think Bill is running out of money he's probably said that to try and start getting rid. I can't see Selmar being of any use to him as he works at a snails pace. I do feel sorry for him, he has no malice and essentially is a nice guy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's discuss Dave the cleaner. Does he live nearby or fly in for key events? Where is he kept hidden in between appearances? Also since they had their leftover pizza picnic where deer had crossed, can we assume Philip will have deer ticks caught up in his mane? Surely he's highly allergic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“Boyfriend” Gay Twank taking
A nap on a blanket with aging Grifter -
Really makes me
Feel like barfing!

IMG_2490.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just had a thought - I now haven't watched the Smugs for months as it was too boring. If others feel the same way now that renos have finished, their numbers will drop and even though on the face of it, they might be stuck for income having ditched the BnB - they didn't appear to have jobs in the beginning when they first bought the chateau.........
Don’t forget the Smuglies couldn’t get a mortgage with their B&B business plan. They had to use a friend to manipulate the banking system to get financing! In my mind they’re starting to rival Pheeph for slapability.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Crepes aren’t that difficult it just takes a little practice. The right batter and a crepe pan. If I can learn, anyone can. 🤣 Then it’s savory or sweet fillings and sauces.
---

Maybe I would go to loose some weight. Can’t eat the food and have to walk miles into the town to have something to do. Hmmmm.
Plus, don't forget all the calories that could be expended from a lot of running-- away from PhiPhi, the pink phone, walls caving in, pooping birds, etc.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What is the difference between poop and F4F with Smegma boy. Well atleast the tit is real and honest. Granted a trigger warning of fecal matter would have been nice. But with tit and everything I enjoy her vids to a certain extent I do wish there was more getting things done.

Reactions: 13
The stopped running the B&B so they could grift and travel, grift and travel.

IMG_2491.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Sorry if my posts are a little scrambled I have been dealing with an outbreak of shingles on my face accompanied with a freaking headache. Been watching chateaux channels I don’t normally watch as a distraction. I am in a bit of a fog.
I sympathize with you. When I get shingles, they always occur on my face in front of my left ear. I've had them many times since I was 18 (now in my 60s). They burn all the way down my neck (they "live" in the nerve) so it feels like a knife stabbing, to those who've never had them. When they first come on, it feels like you have the flu on top of it. I'm sorry you're going through it. When I start feeling the burning and tingling in "the spot," I begin taking Acyclovir to reduce the severity. It usually helps but you have to take it right away--right when you start feeling it--even if there aren't any blisters yet (maybe just a puffy little red spot...), otherwise, it does nothing. I hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
@Pippin speaks out Oh so sorry you had to deal with it for that length of time. Did you encounter or get push back from the medical community that it was in fact shingles? Do you get dizzy with it?
I have had it several times but because it occurs bilaterally they said they didn’t believe it was a herpes type rash. This time finally got meds other times I suffered for weeks.
Did you get the vaccine?
PS there is another Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.