The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Boyfriend” Gay Twank taking
A nap on a blanket with aging Grifter -
Really makes me
Feel like barfing!

View attachment 2139284
Wasn't it just a few episodes ago that Fanny tried to hoover Potty back in her life? That didn't work out so she's in full damage control love bombing and listening to that blithering idiot's ramblings again. She's a sucker for punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How to renovate a Chateau without killing your partner should be renamed just don't bother renovating just go on holiday and do bugger all
"How You and Your Partner Can Make a Mint Grifting Whilst Annoying Everyone Else"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
phi Phi is sooo important we hear he has a meeting to attend 4x . No Fanny he is not useful at all .
If…. He is so attuned to detail why did he miss this chip on the mirror.
Why did he not plan the room … the curtains and that horrid pole.
The dressing table skirt.
They still need to choose paint colours….
Amoury has to put up rails and panels …. And a radiator cover🤪
Finding mirrors at 4 am is not to be applauded it’s ridiculous. And it would appear Amoury was about?
No rugs or floor coverings? No decent towels in sight.
Where are the complimentary bath and shower lotions etc mentioned in the bio?
Just the utter disorder for ONE small room. It shows us how this place is run. It is truly a modern day asylum

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He will either be having a sponsored ad for hair transplants or be the next wearing a beanie FT
I was thinking maybe he got a Turkish hair transplant and that’s why he’s been wearing the beanie nonstop to hide the procedure Fanny she said something about the beanie wearing and a whole new boyfriend under there, or something to that effect. Also her desk was covered of “work” and PhiPhi is taking a “meeting” wtf playing at grown ups again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So how long has Phi phi lived at the shitoo???? And he has never seen the bluebells??? Do they never step outside into nature? Carrying those two glasses of wine what a dork just bring the box with you. If I had woods and blue bells like that I would be out walking for hours. He said "I love you". Then crickets.... All I could think of was hanging musty curtains. But then she said they were steamed cleaned.. Who is this cleaning person? Volunteer??? Also if they can paint the " original Marquees bathroom cabinet????? What the he'll clean up with one in the kitchen.... Or better yet burn it. Unleash phi phis hair...holy cow... Its long and thin and scraggly...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
we are meant to believe this is post coital
Did she stick her claw handed pink phone up in the air to get this shot? What a weirdo. Also, she’s wearing that weird peacock tunic that someone sent her on the gift grab. I don’t know why I saw that one gift grab when she got that peacock shirt but it was the woman’s tunic top (if I remember from the 70’s?), and Stephanie wears it all the time as a dress. Plus it’s just gross and butt ugly. How many videos is Philip going to be in that same get up? They must be traveling again and this is pre taped footage she could easily insert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fanny tonight comparing her work effort of passing Snorts wallpaper with Amaury's Herculean efforts is just insulting. She even watched him hoover, she literally does nothing and has to criticise everyones efforts. Snorts hung the curtains, instead of just quietly changing it, the ungrateful lazy rosacea ridden hag has to point it out. Snorts making out he had a meeting ha ha do you think he is getting a junior bank account?

Tonight she made sure we all spotted that she wasn't calling the leaf a marigold. The meal was so meagre what an insult. The guests looked awkward. I have seen bigger gold fish than that piece of cod.

We are led to believe they are soooooooo busy but can go to the woods for a kip and the fact he has never seen the woods in full bloom speaks volumes about the pair of them. Tonight obviously vile garish garage flowers got mixed with the flowers from the woods as tattlers questioned the selection.

Tattlers mentioned the piano being out of tune ta dah the piano tuner has been. I would have thought a piano tuner would be harder to find in rural France than builders. The scenes of her running around in her sweaty clammy man made fibre pjs and 100 stars robs were shot at different times. Her skin kept changing in each shot. I find her absolutely repugnant these days, so unwholesome, unclean, and amoral.

WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS, WHAT ABOUT THE STRUCTURAL ISSUES YOU GRIFTING OLD SOAK
---
Fanny's theme tune

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Fanny tonight comparing her work effort of passing Snorts wallpaper with Amaury's Herculean efforts is just insulting. She even watched him hoover, she literally does nothing and has to criticise everyones efforts. Snorts hung the curtains, instead of just quietly changing it, the ungrateful lazy rosacea ridden hag has to point it out. Snorts making out he had a meeting ha ha do you think he is getting a junior bank account?

Tonight she made sure we all spotted that she wasn't calling the leaf a marigold. The meal was so meagre what an insult. The guests looked awkward. I have seen bigger gold fish than that piece of cod.

We are led to believe they are soooooooo busy but can go to the woods for a kip and the fact he has never seen the woods in full bloom speaks volumes about the pair of them. Tonight obviously vile garish garage flowers got mixed with the flowers from the woods as tattlers questioned the selection.

Tattlers mentioned the piano being out of tune ta dah the piano tuner has been. I would have thought a piano tuner would be harder to find in rural France than builders. The scenes of her running around in her sweaty clammy man made fibre pjs and 100 stars robs were shot at different times. Her skin kept changing in each shot. I find her absolutely repugnant these days, so unwholesome, unclean, and amoral.

WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS, WHAT ABOUT THE STRUCTURAL ISSUES YOU GRIFTING OLD SOAK
So odd that they would carry glasses of wine instead of bringing a bottle and packing a little picnic basket I’m sure they’ve been send dozens of cute picnic paraphernalia what a pair of twats…and pizza again

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fanny's flog tonight needed come with a warning may induce vomiting!!!! So many points that tattle raised being marked out. Tonights dinner and again Marie's Budget for food must be max 5euro a head. She doesn't even serve cheese everyone goes to France for cheese. The guests had to play hunt the cod the smallest piece ever known to man.
Oh, for FFS....I just watched a woman's own excrement all over the floor of her chateau while she tells me she POWER WASHED it all....somewhere. I've had enough vomit inducing content on YouTube for the day, so I'm going to have to watch Stephanie's stuff tomarra!

Just that picture of her and Snorts that @Lochness Monster posted, where you could see up Philip's cavern of a nose grossed me out....and the beanie.....blech!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Fanny's flog tonight needed come with a warning may induce vomiting!!!! So many points that tattle raised being marked out. Tonights dinner and again Marie's Budget for food must be max 5euro a head. She doesn't even serve cheese everyone goes to France for cheese. The guests had to play hunt the cod the smallest piece ever known to man.
As @Clara Burnett told us - she learn from Isabelle who told volunteers that they should still feel hungry when they get up from the table after eating - even after they have sat for a period of time to let their meagre portion digest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just started reading the comments under Fanny's latest (look over here not over where I told you the Chateau was falling down at Christmas) flog and the gushing, disingenuous, diatribe from her sycophantic brainless mob just made me nearly be a little bit sick

Smurfette
Smurfette
9 minutes ago
Stephanie, I'm getting so much inspiration from your journey. I'm just turning my bedroom in to red toile oasis❤.
Have you thought about the chandelier in the bathroom ( the Italian tole) maybe adding some real looking greenery to make it longer, maybe withdhder? As long its going to look real, (maybe some moss?) Just like a spa fairytale?. I did this to my chandelier and it looks amazing and it's a definitely a conversion piece. Looks so real and I'm getting lots of compliments. I hate cheezy fake plants and I hope I got you inspired. BTW, can I borrow some Amury and Philip? I hate tools. Lol. Love you sunshine, beautiful, positive, inspiring wonderful lady.
Kisses from Polish Magdalena in Illinois. ❤❤❤
Show less

Mark Landrith
Mark Landrith
52 seconds ago
Picnic looked perfect,. Now kiss him,,

Picnic perfect you absolute idiot a scabby bit of dried out pizza and two garage glasses filled with rose. I would rather kiss Percy's flesh free arse than kiss that hideous little pretender. I think maybe someone is right the Balding Pimpernel has been to Turkey to get some pubes from his lady bottom transplanted to his head.

Also no deer had gone through the wood they trampled it down, the stomped through it because they couldn't be bothered to walk to find a clearing so just crushed all the daffodils like she crushes people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That pic of the happy couple reminded me of something that really annoyed me. Every time La Jarvis would put the camera on Anne Marie & Natty, Natty would lean over and give him a big kiss. I kept thinking insecure much and was disgusted.
@M&MsMom that video of poo turned my stomach too and as a nurse I have seen a lot of it! I guess it’s the context.
Anyone in a relationship has bailed so she has to come up with her own content... She's used everyone elses relationships for years with nothing in it for them and all the spoils to her.... witch, greedy, miserly old woman...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New Vlog...
- snorts not wearing Beanie at formal guest dinner, you are welcome guests.
- was that the smallest piece of cod ever or is this the SJ diet version?
- lots on the live, snorts, Percy, Isabelle, even Natty.
- Natty in Timelapse helping Amaury. Yeah you noted.
I think he's looking more like King Charles 1st every day.. he'll have to lift that hair out of the way soon when he goes to the loo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Pippin speaks out Oh so sorry you had to deal with it for that length of time. Did you encounter or get push back from the medical community that it was in fact shingles? Do you get dizzy with it?
I have had it several times but because it occurs bilaterally they said they didn’t believe it was a herpes type rash. This time finally got meds other times I suffered for weeks.
Did you get the vaccine?
PS there is another Lalande.
I developed shingles within a few weeks of Hurricane Katrina. Doc said the stress triggered them. I had chickenpox as a five year old, got them first so I had to host the pox party sleepover. Insisted upon by the parents so we would all have it over and done with simultaneously. My shingles started at the top of my neck, left side, raced across my scalp and down through my left eye to the cheekbone within a few hours. ER doc gave me retrovirals and opioids. Within a day I was pain free. A week later all gone. It did leave scars and my left pupil is cat-eye still almost 20 years later. It didn’t affect my vision. I have had the vaccine and it was rough. Shingrix is a two dose injection and it kicked my ass. Feels like a very painful flu. I was in bed with the first shot five days. Second injection barely registered. If I never get Shingles again it will have been worth it. The pain of the disease has been known to cause suicides before current meds were developed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow I haven't watched the CD yet. being in NZ I get it Monday morning and have things to do.

Derail, I did watch delalalcelle rebuild the wall funded by a beg on go fundme. They are repugnant.
Pretending all the money went on the wall absolute bull shite. They asked for 6k, said they had costed it
they still ahve it open getting $$$ and it shows 18K donated, three times more than required. Last donation
a month ago. So were did the 12k go. Be honest when thanking people admit they were generous and we also did
ABC, better than pretending it all went on the wall.

At the time of the supposed collapse, they said they were going to build an abultion block the other side of the wall
for the camping ground they are setting up. How convienient that the wall fell down as they never would of had permission
use the wall as part of that, so the wind blew it down a breeze block wall to to start a hygenic toilet shower block.

THey are as bad as Philip and Phillip also Stephaine and Anna, add Terry, Tracey and Ash as bludgers.

Stephaine where are the accounts
Philip when does the restoration of the long building begin as promised to Patreons
Terry where did the extra 12k go, maybe on your bespoke kitchen?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.