The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't take it to heart. It's generally all in jest. Have a look on some of the other tattle forums... If you think this is unwelcoming you'll find some of the others downright lethal. Like swimming with sharks. By comparison this lot are pussycats.
Thank you. I think it so sad. The tenet of the Forum is good. It's good to find somewhere that the glaringly obvious scam is being exposed. But, sadly, there are few people who I would consider to be (how can I put this) intent on making sure that they are the only voices being heard and have invested too much energy in hating. It drives those, like me, that are not concerned about the relationships, the psychology of the individuals of the vloggers but want to point out the rip off of the more gullible in society, to remain silent. It's like walking into a country pub in a village in the UK when all the regulars turn and stare at you if you have the nerve to walk in the door!! In some places one might call it bullying!
If there are a few tattlers who aren't to your taste simply block them. I previously blocked a couple of people, who seemed to have an agenda, but that was a long, long time ago. I don’t think you need a thick skin to join here, but it helps to take things with a grain of salt, maintain perspective and a sense of humour.
More recently I’ve found the forum increasingly welcoming to newcomers and alternate voices. There's seems to be fewer flying monkey's, perhaps because of Tattle's limit on new accounts. I recall the Friday infestations of new tattlers who would arrive screaming to be noticed, and once identified, were not so quietly shown the door. Not too dissimilar to drunk newcomers showing up at a village pub, shouting the odds and not being welcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Where are Dan’s engineering drawings? You can’t just put up a floor Willy Nilly. You have weight load requirements, taking in account of spans and support etc Professional builders have drawings! Does he have proper approval and licences?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Still no Patreon vlog - it's 1:45 a.m in France! (but who knows what time it is where Fanny & Snorty are hiding out)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where are Dan’s engineering drawings? You can’t just put up a floor Willy Nilly. You have weight load requirements, taking in account of spans and support etc Professional builders have drawings! Does he have proper approval and licences?
IMG_5156.jpeg

IMG_5157.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5158.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh! Dan, you didn’t disappoint. Spraying all that wood preserver on your hair, clothes, skin and of course, the beams. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t you have to make sure the side walls are structurally sound before you add floor weight? In his case 3 stories plus a roof. He was safer at the “not a roof terrace, terrace”. This won’t end well but he’s making more money than when he was mowing a 50 into SJ’s grass. I guess he can afford to buy kid 2 a tulip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Are you flying into FM or PGI? I'll drag @mrsp67 out to dinner with us!
I guess I’m not flying south enough! Going to FL. Well, I guess I’ll be hanging out with my family after all. Maybe another time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t he waiting for some paperwork a few weeks ago?? He said he couldn’t really get started inside until the approval came through and that’s why he was working outside clearing the grounds. I can’t imagine he doesn’t have some type of architectural plan. Oh! Wait! It’s Dan the man. Probably shouldn’t be surprising.

Reactions: 18
Clara Burnside, let’s talk about this so-called hate site, Tattle,
yes some posts can be rude, gross or even inappropriate.
bur most are bang on observations about public personalities who choose to share their lives in exchange for financial compensation and fame. Show me one person from the chateauverse who hasn’t monetized their channel, asked for or accepted donations or is being paid by sponsors.

they are businesses. and viewers and donors are essentially the customers.

at the same time, many of these so-called influencers heavily censor their comments. yes there are trolls who post rude comments but so what? In most cases, even polite but inquisitive comments are censored, deleted and blocked. In fact, Fanny censors and blocks her own patrons who have questions or concerns….and she wad the person who set up the Patreon as an advisory board of sorts, asking for advice and permission…but not to ever question the money.

you see, it all comes back to the money. no one is denying content creators an income, but to position one’s self as poor, barely able to afford basics like food and create this fictional story of poverty to secure donations for a registered not-for-profit is at best, in very poor taste and unethical and at worst illegal. Fanny is not and has never been poor. She co-owns this property which she owns (no mortgag) and also owns several other properties and has a successful for-profit business.

the financials of this not-for-profit were promised many times but never delivered and in the meantim, Fanny changed the terms from being a member of the association to something that stripped members of any entitlement to see a financial statement. I thé meantime, Fanny “needs“ your help to save the chateau, but also has time and money to indulge in very expensive travel and purchases.

finally, if you took time to read here, you would discover some on-point humour, truth bombs, astute observations from 15 tattlers who happen to know a shitload more about the chateau verse than you do.

i would guess that The Tattle forum would not have persisted to more than 200 pages with thousands of posts if Fanny and friends hadn’t so heavily censored comments, blocked and banned so many fans and viewers. Instead of addressing issues or complaints, she created dozens of fake handles to respond to genuine concerns or questions And she has a team of people doing damage control. Ask yourself why she needs to hide so much. It’s because Patreon has become a half a million dollar generator for her. plus another million on ads, sponsorships, perks, gifts, freebies, upgrades, and bookings for hr BNB. Money is central to this story. follow the money and find the truth.

yes, it’s true that some of us find Fanny’s mannerisms annoying and I’m sure she’s crying about that while cashing her 40K Patreon cheque every month.

You might be caught up in the life, love and laughter….maybe you feel like you’re part of her family, maybe you think she’s a friend, maybe you feel like she deserves millions of dollars for creating content for you, maybe you’re lonely and she brings you joy, maybe you are living your life vicariously through her, but I can assure you that Fanny is not thinking of you. You aren’t her friend. You are her pay check. You are her nest egg. You are her travel budget. Every dollar you donate is making this wealthy woman a bit richer. You own nothing. and to be blunt, you aren’t saving or restoring a building of any real significance, historically, culturally or otherwise. Other than its defences, Lalande is completely unremarkable in terms of Chateau. No grand staircase, no grand ballroom, no painted ceiling, no remarkable gardens, no original paneling or features, no tapestries of historical value or merit. anything that did exist burned down. It is a nice rural and certainly large estate. It has a turret or two and a partial moat. it’s not a listed or important building. That’s about it.
What a perfect summation. I wish I could love this a thousand times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am sure that it is not just me who is sweating in fear whenever I see Dan building his shitto, I can run a predictor of his next major injury:
- fall from scaffolding
- injury to the head by falling brick
- catching a fire
That place gives me the creeps. I don't know how Dan can work there on his own it has a darkness about it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I guess I’m not flying south enough! Going to FL. Well, I guess I’ll be hanging out with my family after all. Maybe another time.
Where in FL? If your are up in the Panhandle, you've got @Panhandle Princess ! Have a great trip! ❤
---
Or accounts!
I feel that anytime "the accounts" are mentioned, one needs to tag our beloved @Luna20- she has been asking this question for years now, and the response from the Shitoo is always.... crickets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I questioned whether he consulted a structural engineer and S GIRL jumped in immediately to say he already "talked" to one. Yeah right😏 And why is Stephanie answering for Dan anyway?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Every
Chateau
Owner
Flogs crap to finance a
Lifestyle not
One of them could afford
Without grifting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I do not wish him harm but he is clearly at risk every day. However, I am still a cynic enough to see the future since he's learned at the knees of his Chatelaine. Perhaps a minor injury could be embellished as major one to generate a Benoit size Go Fund Me !
Dan seems to be sexing his vlogs up. Yesterday a flash if his unzipped crotch, today floping onto his back with a post coital attitude. Mind you he's got to keep all the 70 odd year old grannies happy, me being one of then. But no way would I be parting with my hard earned money to fund this thing whatever it us

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.