The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can Theresa say “sorted” in one vlog?

E21677A1-159B-4F73-8F76-A76D714A5011.png

Where’s Tony? Somewhere getting sorted? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
According the fan site, JDub is off to Brazil and he left this little tidbit 🧐
Bless his dumb heart. Oh, JDubz, based on your last stay at the Shittoo and the fact Fanny gave two forks when you were unwell recently, WHY man?!? Just spare yourself (unless you come bearing a ton of expensive gifts in hand, Fanny's just not that into you!) Go on with your bad self- sell your Picassos and Monets (while the majority of us are just happy to offload our random shyte on FB Marketplace for Free 99- we are all winning at the end of the day.) Reality check- it is a very sad day when the 15 members of a "hate site" gave more of a care about you being unwell than your "friend", whose love you have to buy through Fortnum & Mason offerings. Words of advice- JDubz- real friends could give two forks whether you are the bin man or bajillionaire. Instead of bragging about your sales (which is gauche AF, and makes you look like a douchebag- even nouveau riche people would find it cringey), go out and find REAL people and friends you share common interests with, no matter what life of life they are from. Stop being so desperate for approval. Fanny has already replaced you with Andrew & Ricardo- it's time to be a carrying on now. Go find yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Chateau De Montmagner is getting interesting if anyone's looking for something where work's getting done ;) I know some don't like them but my word they work hard... and I don't believe she f'ks the volunteers which is refreshing...
The Fertes are also working hard. I’ve become invested in the entrance corridors they have started to renovate. An unusual space to try to incorporate into the house. The work they did to shovel tit in the barn was impressive. Instant transformation. And they were not feeling well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chateau De Montmagner is getting interesting if anyone's looking for something where work's getting done ;) I know some don't like them but my word they work hard... and I don't believe she f'ks the volunteers which is refreshing...
There was one gal, dark hair English, she was on ETTCDYI. She did ALL the work herself, no partner, no friends. Hard worker!!
There was a couple. Older, also English, pretty funny, the lady did quite a bit of canning, jam making etc... Does anyone remember who they are? I wouldn't mind watching their channels if they have one...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tulips love to be picked. Makes the bulb stronger.
i grow a cut garden specifically to allow kids to create arrangements - a Montessori thing, if you’re interested.

Speaking of flowers, I remember countless videos of Marie FRK absolutely miserable at Lalande. She missed coffee shops and was lonely and wanted to date more. She later talked about not feeling like it was a home, and always treated like a volunteer. A volunteer who had to pay rent! LOL

Before she returns, let’s remind her why she left, as apparently distance makes the heart grow fonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
How many times can Theresa say “sorted” in one vlog?

View attachment 2130297

Where’s Tony? Somewhere getting sorted? 😆
I commented on a vlog of theirs a week or so ago stating I missed Tony( not really )but am curious as hell to where they have buried him. I am wanting to see the finished cottage upstairs, master bedroom though. They all seem happier without Tony which I find sad...unless he was a bully drunk or something.
Nosey people want to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i grow a cut garden specifically to allow kids to create arrangements - a Montessori thing, if you’re interested.

Speaking of flowers, I remember countless videos of Marie FRK absolutely miserable at Lalande. She missed coffee shops and was lonely and wanted to date more. She later talked about not feeling like it was a home, and always treated like a volunteer. A volunteer who had to pay rent! LOL

Before she returns, let’s remind her why she left, as apparently distance makes the heart grow fonder.
Cheese on toast, her last six months at the Shittoo were just straight up depression (Snorts had already infiltrated the joint, her ally- Herr Nuti, turned one her, the floral studio was relocated several times- while she was forced to pay rent for it and her room, which also kept getting shuffled around- lets not forget her last days when she had to get her "room inspection" from Herr Nuti.) FRK refused to be filmed, was forced to make dinner (ah, the chicken & brown sauce days of "Go f*** yourself!), make floral arrangements that she paid for herself, and could not get the hades out of there fast enough in her grifted van. Good lord, does she have dementia?!? WHY return?!? The summer loving holidays with Fanny are long past with popcorn and Netlix movies and Goddess retreats... Nope, because while FRK was the favoured one at a point in time, Snorts runs the show now. Let's not forget "horseface".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Marie has a very short memory.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I guess no Patreon video today! It’s 4:30am France time… Maybe Stiffy fell asleep again, from the excitement of her love life…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Fertes are also working hard. I’ve become invested in the entrance corridors they have started to renovate. An unusual space to try to incorporate into the house. The work they did to shovel tit in the barn was impressive. Instant transformation. And they were not feeling well.
A little less busy wall paper would be good - I knew the fabric with the same wall paper pattern was a mistake before she even put it on the wall as a test. Just plain walls in a hallway are GREAT - besides that wall paper isn't even that old; 1960s?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bless his dumb heart. Oh, JDubz, based on your last stay at the Shittoo and the fact Fanny gave two forks when you were unwell recently, WHY man?!? Just spare yourself (unless you come bearing a ton of expensive gifts in hand, Fanny's just not that into you!) Go on with your bad self- sell your Picassos and Monets (while the majority of us are just happy to offload our random shyte on FB Marketplace for Free 99- we are all winning at the end of the day.) Reality check- it is a very sad day when the 15 members of a "hate site" gave more of a care about you being unwell than your "friend", whose love you have to buy through Fortnum & Mason offerings. Words of advice- JDubz- real friends could give two forks whether you are the bin man or bajillionaire. Instead of bragging about your sales (which is gauche AF, and makes you look like a douchebag- even nouveau riche people would find it cringey), go out and find REAL people and friends you share common interests with, no matter what life of life they are from. Stop being so desperate for approval. Fanny has already replaced you with Andrew & Ricardo- it's time to be a carrying on now. Go find yourself.
Brilliant !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They've got quite money grabby lately, dropping massive hints about how much it's all going to cost. They are desperate to show they are doing it for the sake of the historical monument preservation, not their own business............. that makes me cynical.
I agree with you. I’ve liked their journey - they work hard but the change in asking for money has made me hesitate. Yes they did before but there was a really big uptick in the last 6 months

Reactions: 9
A little less busy wall paper would be good - I knew the fabric with the same wall paper pattern was a mistake before she even put it on the wall as a test. Just plain walls in a hallway are GREAT - besides that wall paper isn't even that old; 1960s?
I agree it’s such a narrow area. Plain walls would look nice. I’m not a fan of the fabric either. But she had to try.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you. I’ve liked their journey - they work hard but the change in asking for money has made me hesitate. Yes they did before but there was a really big uptick in the last 6 months
I can’t really blame them. You look at Fanny, who’s getting $34k a month, Smugs - probably $15k at least, and then them - who work their asses off, and I can see why they would. They are a far “worthier” recipient in my opinion. They have created a gathering place for their village, hosted hundreds and hundreds of people, hosted a market, and really interacted with their Patreons. She’s practically a stone Mason now, and he builds furniture. They both try to speak and learn French, and they never go on vacation or go out “crazy” shopping. They are walking the walk we’d like Fanny to, and they aren’t getting much for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dan seems to be sexing his vlogs up. Yesterday a flash if his unzipped crotch, today floping onto his back with a post coital attitude. Mind you he's got to keep all the 70 odd year old grannies happy, me being one of then. But no way would I be parting with my hard earned money to fund this thing whatever it us
I guess Kat is influencing his "art."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time follower here but i've never posted up until now.

Over the past few years I have watched with interest the revelations and inside info from Clara as to the goings on.

Over the past months however something just seemed strange, trends started to appear such as gaps of time between posts when Stephanie was on her travels etc - too much to be pure coincidence I felt.

So I cannot not put this theory to you all before I go back into the Shadows -

What if Clara was a double agent - maybe even Fanny herself?? Created to stir rumour, scandal and mistrust among all those at lalande - creating friction and tension between people to then stand back and watch the fireworks between them, adding snippits of gossip on those same people to keep fuel on the fire all while creating more followers brought in by the interest of what was being talked about on here who then would follow her videos intently to see if what was predicted or promised came to be. At the very same time forging her super followers as her guardians and protectors from all the bad people on tattle?

We know fanny lives on controlling people and the interactions they have with all at lalande - could "Clara" have been just another part of this control and deception? I look forward to your discussion!

I had just sent a message to several of our tattlers saying perhaps Clara is Stephanie herself/alter ego, and she does not even know she is posting as Clara!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.