The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all need somewhere to vent our Chateauverse frustration and this is a good place to do it. In addition, there is a lot of very intelligent humor here and it is fun.
Absolutely! Vent your disgust and views on the vloggers but why turn on each other? It happens with every new, or irregular, poster. I'm clearly not thick skinned enough.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The 2 Caroline Gooder accounts are both Dump accounts, Caroline Gooder 7091 is the account they use to generally post neutral/ positive comments and info in the Cd, Crap Unwrapped, Dan’s channel, the Murder Mystery channel, and Patreon.

Caroline’s evil split personality, plain ole Caroline Gooder, is also a recently created Dump account, which phi phi or other Dump crew members use to post nasty comments and negativity on other YouTube channel’s comment sections. Just a few days go. Phi phi was talking about the evil twin of Dump Alia’s Carla Burnside. Remember that they routinely change the date that the account was created to cause confusion and try to cover their tracks. Ruthie went back and changed dates in photos in her social media accounts to present a false narrative and create confusion,

This is all about control by chaos. They can confuse and piss off viewers who know of the Dump Caroline Gooder inside connection. They can also one day try to claim that some “ troll” highjacked the account of the beloved Caroline Gooder. They are always doing shift like this to get Tattlers and other viewers to spend their time going down rabbit holes searching for answers and getting satisfaction for creating confusion and anger rather than spending time on the lack of work at the Dump, no accounts, etc.

The Dump crew do these types of stunts repeatedly to sow misinformation, start rumors, stor the pot, creat confusion, etc. They are always making up new accounts from which to post angry, confusing, conflicting, inaccurate info or attacks on others outside of the Dump crew. There have been several Tattle account created to stir the pot, and create confusion.
The account will post a few grains of truth wrapped in many, many posts of bullshit promises about legal consequences for the Dump crew, wild accusations against the Dump crew, or planting false or misleading stories or arguments to create smoke and mirrors around the true actions of the Dump crew. Rinse and repeat. It gives them amusement, lets them vent their frustrations from being repeatedly caught in their lies in this forum, makes phi phi feel powerful, and muddies the truth about what wrongdoing, etc., Fanny and the Dump crew have done.

Sgirl is a Dumo account uses by F4F to post in the comment sections.

Look at the CD video comment section on the Dubai trip. Potts is all over the comment section like a bad rash, responding under his name, currying favor and bolstering Dump storylines supporting himself and F4F. He is increasingly supporting the grift in a public way since he has made the Dump his home base. This also provides exposure to heighten his online presence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't post for ages, because every time a long time non poster does post this happens. I do read regularly (most days) but I don't post as I can't take the veiled sarcastic responses. Maybe I'm just a tad too sensitive. So many other's have been chased off like this. I should have learnt my lesson and not bothered clearly. Also I haven't been able to log in because I forgot my password. So unwelcoming.

Say what you want girl - screw the haters. It’s your voice -you use it as and when. ✊
---
Oh Yippeee!! We’re talking about Clara again 🤣🤣🤣

Seems like she’s out of her cave, so I shall go and occupy said cave a for a while… sounds very peaceful 😌

I’m sure there’s enough reception so I can upload the Patreon video 😉

Totally forgot it’s Patreon day - well actually it’s usually 2am the following morning but what shite does she have for us this week. Where are those bleeping association accounts Stephanie Jarvis? Phyllis has probably lined drawers with them thinking all the numbers made nice patterns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you. I think it so sad. The tenet of the Forum is good. It's good to find somewhere that the glaringly obvious scam is being exposed. But, sadly, there are few people who I would consider to be (how can I put this) intent on making sure that they are the only voices being heard and have invested too much energy in hating. It drives those, like me, that are not concerned about the relationships, the psychology of the individuals of the vloggers but want to point out the rip off of the more gullible in society, to remain silent. It's like walking into a country pub in a village in the UK when all the regulars turn and stare at you if you have the nerve to walk in the door!! In some places one might call it bullying!
As a tattler, whether a regular/occasional poster or a lurker, you do have a few options for dealing with posts or tattlers you disagree with or you find violating the forum rules. The simplest, but quite possibly the hardest is to scroll on by. Darn difficult to do at times. The next option is the report button for those breaking the rules, which does include bullying. I’ve used it on occasion but prefer not to as everyone is entitled to their say. Finally the most extreme option if you wish to remain a tattler and not delete your account, is the ignore button. It is your friend. In my case I’ve only three tattlers on ignore. One had a melt down over gun control opinions early on in my tattler experience. The second is someone I still believe to be a flying monkey so it’s just easier to ignore. Finally the most recent is a member that seemed to enjoy attacking me, so not worth the upset. You do have some control over your Tattle Life experience but it’s up to you.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Absolutely! Vent your disgust and views on the vloggers but why turn on each other? It happens with every new, or irregular, poster. I'm clearly not thick skinned enough.
Where did I turn on you?🥰

It’s just funny that within 2 days multiple new and long gone posters suddenly pop up at the same time.

this is something that we’ve been seeing very often.

as if there is something going to happen at lalande.

IMG_1118.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
How fun! The tulip debacle continues in the CD forum with this tag team effort by Dump account Caroline Gooder and the official CD channel. F4F tries to hide her mean actions by blaming the Kirsty/ Pavlina/ and the peacocks. Ruby must be relieved to be excluded from this narrative.

Jason Stover
19 hours agoCould you have not just picked one tulip for his son? Was it honestly such a big deal to give one of your good flowers away to a young kid?

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
View attachment 2128414caroline gooder
15 hours ago
Then his brother would want one and then they would want a bunch.The flowers wouldn't survive the trip home. Dan was running late and it was a teaching moment about expensive flowers. I have 10 nieces and nephews, who had to be trained not to destroy their Grandmother's rose beds. Looking, not touching or pulling was the rule till 6 years old by the parents' rule. View attachment 2128415View attachment 2128416

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
View attachment 2128417Jason Stover
14 hours ago @caroline gooder I will politely disagree with you. Even if both boys wanted 1 flower each (perhaps for their mom) it would not have been a big deal....I would have given it to them. Being kind and generous to children is a great teaching moment. Cheers! :)

View attachment 2128418
The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
The group of children had just been stopped by our gardeners, tulips had already been picked, and neither Dan nor I were going to undermine the gardeners - they have enough to contend with with the peacocks View attachment 2128419
WTF. they are just Flowers! Give the kids as many flowers that they can hold, you stingy, tight-ass mofo’s. Fanny you are awful to the bone.

My gawd these people are complete a**holes in every sense of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2128983

One of them has her head up her 🍑 ...
Can you guess which one?
The superior, patronising, supercilious, condescending tone adopted by some of those who comment beggars belief. Rosie, for all her self-satisfied claptrap, misses the point. Indeed Lalande is categorically and emphatically not a hotel. However, it’s run as a commercial enterprise n the form of a B&B and people are paying to stay. They are guests, not friends - one of Stephanie’s silliest throwaway remarks, when chirruping about the bathroom sans wallpaper (wallpaper she had months to order), was to suggest that the guests - as returnees - were pals.

The person to whom Rosie responded made several valid points which should apply to any establishment offering accommodation, regardless of whether it’s a hotel or a chambre d’hote in the middle of Nowheresville.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sooooo and where have all the hidden/missing/seldomly posters been the whole time?

Is there an apocalypse coming that so many suddenly pop up again?
Personally, I have a whole life outside of that shitoo. I show up when I have some time and usually do not sign in so I won’t loose my tit and make comments that I shouldn’t. I’ve made comments on our dearest Clara and others because things were not adding up to me but, afterwards I realized it doesn’t matter to me who and where they are or what they are up to. I get more info and enjoyment out of the rest of you lot anyway. It’s so tantalizing to come visit here and hope that there will be some news that this shitoo of cards has finally fallen. But, alas I’m still waiting for the lights and sirens to arrive. It’s the principle of the thing. I’ll probably continue my erratic behavior with anticipation for that day. I hope this helps with your inquiries.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to quote my own post but, thank goodness, @Clara Burnett is still with us. She has just liked my post. She has not yet made her own. I hope she has not been hijacked.
Earlier this morning, she also "liked" a post by @Dragomiroff, which prompted me to respond to @Jeeves post.
It was an early "like", as her name was displayed as having liked it (which happens, until lots of people respond to the post).

Reactions: 20
Personally, I have a whole life outside of that shitoo. I show up when I have some time and usually do not sign in so I won’t loose my tit and make comments that I shouldn’t. I’ve made comments on our dearest Clara and others because things were not adding up to me but, afterwards I realized it doesn’t matter to me who and where they are or what they are up to. I get more info and enjoyment out of the rest of you lot anyway. It’s so tantalizing to come visit here and hope that there will be some news that this shitoo of cards has finally fallen. But, alas I’m still waiting for the lights and sirens to arrive. It’s the principle of the thing. I’ll probably continue my erratic behavior with anticipation for that day. I hope this helps with your inquiries.
Honestly, I don't really care who Clara is in real life.
The only thing that bothers me a little about her is the famous tick-tock that she often puts at the end of her posts.
I can't wait for that tick-tock karma tit. That's why I'm here all the time, because I think to myself, if I leave the forum, a tiktok will happen and I'll miss it.
There! (If there was no tik tok, I would have thinned out my visits here a long time ago)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Where did I turn on you?🥰

It’s just funny that within 2 days multiple new and long gone posters suddenly pop up at the same time.

this is something that we’ve been seeing very often.

as if there is something going to happen at lalande.

View attachment 2129146
Not sure about any of that. I commented this morning because the flower debacle pissed me off. Very uncomplicated my reasons for popping in.

• Heart
Tally Ho Tattlers !! Don't let chateau ennui detract from fraudie fanny's flagrant fakery. Imagine how delighted F4F would be if we trailed off into the sunset. Of course the 15 of you are exhausted after 235 threads, i haven't posted since Sept when Hurricane Ian blasted through Sanibel island and wrecked my, and many others' homes and gardens. But, I've enjoyed the humour here and sincerely hope it continues. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s not like I have been welcomed here with open arms either. I joined during the „Spain“ event and I remember being called out after I reacted shocked about some very terrible posts against Isabella Jarvis.

It took about 3 weeks and multiple posts to convince the witches here of not being Hani or Nani.

But at least we all get to know each better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Flower bulbs aren’t they the favourite food of squirrels/rodents?
The look on the little boys face said it all! Nasty biotch!
Maybe Annalise is working more than one job to make ends meet. Didn’t she have an ad for her business? I wonder if her mother is doing the spa thing. Annalise is integrating herself into the community. I wish her success!
Dan is spending his pocket money on his “friends”
I hope she's intergrating ad if so good for her, more than any of the others bother to do. She can go out and get herself a life rather than the sad existence the rest of them lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sometimes comments directed at certain tattlers can be mean spirited you can disagree but don’t make it personal! Even though we don’t know the people behind the keyboard we have a shared purpose so a kinship develops and when the criticism is turned towards tattlers it’s a betrayal of sorts and yes hurtful. So I hope you all don’t just leave because of a few comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s not like I have been welcomed here with open arms either. I joined during the „Spain“ event and I remember being called out after I reacted shocked about some very terrible posts against Isabella Jarvis.

It took about 3 weeks and multiple posts to convince the witches here of not being Hani or Nani.

But at least we all get to know each better now.
Of course you’re not Hanni or Nati! We all know you’re Percy!😎

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe she needs a different hair dressing license in France. Could be wht she is doing hair at the Chateau instead of a salon. Maybe more money to be made in a Restaurant especially in tips
Annalise's hairdressing qualifications are from the UK. Therefore she is unable to trade in her own name and with her own licence unless -

At the very least she gets her qualifications fully translated by a chamber of commerce official translator at her cost.

More likely - she would have to take her qualifications in France in French, and certainly a competence qualification.

I doubt very much she was registered as a hairdresser and was therefore working on the black. An extremely careless thing to do considering fanny was always filming (and that Dana, allegedly one of Dan's amours, works for the pôle d'emploi). I also have no doubt that all of her hairdressing clients are British. If she ever received a cheque in payment it would have gone through Dan's registered business. Easily explained. But now that she and Dan are separated that becomes tricky.

If she wanted to work as a hairdresser she would possibly be able to get part time work or cover work (maternity etc.,) or summer seasonal work in an already established salon. However, my hairdresser would not employ someone on these terms. He has rented a "seat" to a fellow hairdresser but that person was a fully qualified French hairdresser.

Regarding her working in the school - again I doubt that she was a classroom assistant. And again qualifications are required and, obviously, when dealing with children very strict and adhered to. She was probably playtime cover in the maternal section of the school while her two boys were there. She also got to go along as a parent helper on any school trips. Possibly because her boys language skills were not too good at the time and the school may have been concerned that things may get lost in translation. I doubt that it was a paid position, more likely voluntary. I did the same when my son was in maternal (the teachers admitted later that they were concerned with a language problem but there certainly never was one). I also used to get invited in to talk in English and about all things British to the kids in CE1 & CE2 and CM1 & CM2. But I could not teach English as I had no formal French qualification.

The tourist season is now getting underway in France, Easter and the vacances scolaire de printemps are the trigger. Therefore all the seasonal restaurants and businesses are opening up. This is easy work for foreigners (non French). Brits do a lot of waiting tables in the season - no qualifications required, probably no official contract and cash in hand.

Welcome to the black economy without which the French economy would collapse!

• Heart
Sooooo and where have all the hidden/missing/seldomly posters been the whole time?

Is there an apocalypse coming that so many suddenly pop up again?
Look, as long as you're here making me laugh the way you do, there's no apocalypse in sight!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.