The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand completely ........ I am Still waiting for Karma to get her and yet it just keeps rolling along for her !! :cautious:
I saw this the other day, on Twitter of all places. But I loved it enough to remember it:

Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve heard a lot of theories about Clara and have been swayed from one to the other many times. (Frank & Ivo, Tess, Ruth, Dana, Kim R, Jen Smit) I have often thought Clara could have easily been Annalise. Some people don’t realize how long Dan & Annalise have been involved with Lalande. She’s seen it all first hand and is friends with the locals too. Hell hath no fury…❤
Does anybody have anything on Jen Smits I don’t recognise the name and as far as I’m aware we don’t see her ever in the vlogs? What happened there - falling out?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same about tattlers passing away (can’t bold your sentence! Sorry 🙁) I even said to my husband that when I die, and if I am still in here, (hope not by then! 🤞🏼) he should use my phone and tell tattlers! I know I’m relatively new here and don’t post a lot because people say what I think with better word than me, but I feel that you shouldn’t wonder where I’m gone! So daft! I know! 😂 things that go through my head!! 🤯🫣🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm still alive.
I'm just terribly hungover. Like Fanny, I'm blaming others for my condition. This time she's blamed her oven for burning her pie. "Bad oven" she says, stupid cow. A crappy parsimonious cook blaming her tools. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
When I said "I can understand how people who have been here on this thread for a very long time have grown weary. I'm starting to feel it myself.", I did not mean to imply that it was because of people here that I am weary. It is because of Stephanie's actions and her sycophants who always excuse her and, worse, continue to support her via Patreon. At times, it feels it will never end.
I also confess I’ve grown tired, too. I mostly stopped watching SJ’s vlogs because I can’t stand to hear her voice or watch Snorts prancing around. I only watch bits and pieces when someone points out something on here (like the tulip incident), or fast forward through them.

I originally found Tattle through Michael Petherick and started posting after his debacle in Madrid a few years ago. Since that time, Michael essentially imploded, took a long break, and then gathered himself. Now he seems to be back after learning some hard lessons and he appears to be on track. It appears he heard the message loud and clear and looks like he’s grown from his experience. It’s still early, but we’ll see.

On the other hand, nothing has changed with Stephanie. She’s never been held accountable for her deplorable actions. She hasn’t grown, matured, or learned anything because I don’t think she’s capable of that. She collects hundreds of thousands of dollars with little to no renovations to show for it. She’s not transparent with the money she’s raised and has never shared the Association accounts. She sleeps with a “man” half her age who came to work for her as a volunteer, and now pays that man to work/sleep with her. She runs off so many people. She uses people and mistreats them when they’re of no use to her anymore. She’s oblivious to the suffering of others, like Mmakhotso, giving a scholarship in exchange for publicity and dresses (with materials paid by the recipient).

All this, and yet there appears to be no consequences for Stephanie. We watch the Patreon and YouTube statistics and they don’t appear to change much. She’s not growing her numbers as she should, but they’re not really falling very quickly, either. No accounts shared and apparently no consequences there. Selmar even released several scathing vlogs about what happens behind the scenes, yet nothing happens.

I think we all found Tattle, one way or another, because we saw things that made us think something’s not right. For those of us who’ve been here for a while, it’s frustrating to see that things haven’t changed much at LaLande other than the revolving cast of supporting characters. If nothing else, I would be thrilled to see Phillip’s comeuppance and departure. And the tax authorities knocking on the door. Or, possibly another video (like Selmar’s) of someone spilling the tea…maybe Michael Petherick?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sooooo and where have all the hidden/missing/seldomly posters been the whole time?

Is there an apocalypse coming that so many suddenly pop up again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Live chat on the last CD.
"No contact" 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes: 🤔
She’s never carried through with any of her plans to “never go back to the shitoo”. That’s the whole deal with being trauma bonded. If she doesn’t totally cut them off, they can get their hooks in her again with a smile or kind word. Vicious cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sooooo and where have all the hidden/missing/seldomly posters been the whole time?

Is there an apocalypse coming that so many suddenly pop up again?
I don't post for ages, because every time a long time non poster does post this happens. I do read regularly (most days) but I don't post as I can't take the veiled sarcastic responses. Maybe I'm just a tad too sensitive. So many other's have been chased off like this. I should have learnt my lesson and not bothered clearly. Also I haven't been able to log in because I forgot my password. So unwelcoming.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I'm still alive.
I'm just terribly hungover. Like Fanny, I'm blaming others for my condition. This time she's blamed her oven for burning her pie. "Bad oven" she says, stupid cow. A crappy parsimonious cook blaming her tools. 🙄
She's only had 20 years to get used to it.. If she stayed and kept an eye on it instead of flitting around spying on everyone she might have had a decent pie :)
---
Maybe she needs a different hair dressing license in France. Could be wht she is doing hair at the Chateau instead of a salon. Maybe more money to be made in a Restaurant especially in tips
Whatever, my point is to Caroline Gooder (or whover it was) saying she's a teacher

Reactions: 12
I don't post for ages, because every time a long time non poster does post this happens. I do read regularly (most days) but I don't post as I can't take the veiled sarcastic responses. Maybe I'm just a tad too sensitive. So many other's have been chased off like this. I should have learnt my lesson and not bothered clearly. Also I haven't been able to log in because I forgot my password. So unwelcoming.
take no notice, I got loads of crap when I first came on everyone seems to, just keep posting

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Flower bulbs aren’t they the favourite food of squirrels/rodents?
The look on the little boys face said it all! Nasty biotch!
Maybe Annalise is working more than one job to make ends meet. Didn’t she have an ad for her business? I wonder if her mother is doing the spa thing. Annalise is integrating herself into the community. I wish her success!
Dan is spending his pocket money on his “friends”

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2128983

One of them has her head up her 🍑 ...
Can you guess which one?
Rosie Hugh is a Dump alias, most likely Snorts/phi phi. Rosie Hugh has been discussed by several tattlers as an alias account back in February. That is why he experiences the same type of chaos before guests arrive. You can watch Snorts and Fanny panic prior to guest arrival on this pat week’s CD video. Read the snotty comment in phi phi’s voice. He posts under this name in several youtube comment sections.

Rosie Hughes was also a character in a book released in 2019 about a woman in Cornwall, England. Remove the es and you have Rosie Hugh.

Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
take no notice, I got loads of crap when I first came on everyone seems to, just keep posting
Thank you. I think it so sad. The tenet of the Forum is good. It's good to find somewhere that the glaringly obvious scam is being exposed. But, sadly, there are few people who I would consider to be (how can I put this) intent on making sure that they are the only voices being heard and have invested too much energy in hating. It drives those, like me, that are not concerned about the relationships, the psychology of the individuals of the vloggers but want to point out the rip off of the more gullible in society, to remain silent. It's like walking into a country pub in a village in the UK when all the regulars turn and stare at you if you have the nerve to walk in the door!! In some places one might call it bullying!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh Yippeee!! We’re talking about Clara again 🤣🤣🤣

Seems like she’s out of her cave, so I shall go and occupy said cave a for a while… sounds very peaceful 😌

I’m sure there’s enough reception so I can upload the Patreon video 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you. I think it so sad. The tenet of the Forum is good. It's good to find somewhere that the glaringly obvious scam is being exposed. But, sadly, there are few people who I would consider to be (how can I put this) intent on making sure that they are the only voices being heard and have invested too much energy in hating. It drives those, like me, that are not concerned about the relationships, the psychology of the individuals of the vloggers but want to point out the rip off of the more gullible in society, to remain silent. It's like walking into a country pub in a village in the UK when all the regulars turn and stare at you if you have the nerve to walk in the door!! In some places one might call it bullying!
I have no idea if I have ever been attacked here. If I did, I didn't attach any importance to it. My God, we don't know each other and I'm not touched by someone's criticism or persuasion.
Apart from that, I never entered into discussions. I take note of criticism or opposing opinion, click like and let's move on.
I can't understand people taking comments personally on a forum where we all hide behind fake names.
We all need somewhere to vent our Chateauverse frustration and this is a good place to do it. In addition, there is a lot of very intelligent humor here and it is fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.