The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Marie Wiik has a version of Stockholm Syndrome, ' Stockholm syndrome is paradoxical because the sympathetic sentiments that captives feel towards their captors are the opposite of the fear and disdain which an onlooker might feel towards the captors'

Replace the word 'captors' with 'manipulative love bombers'
Maybe we should call it Lalande syndrome ? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How fun! The tulip debacle continues in the CD forum with this tag team effort by Dump account Caroline Gooder and the official CD channel. F4F tries to hide her mean actions by blaming the Kirsty/ Pavlina/ and the peacocks. Ruby must be relieved to be excluded from this narrative.

Jason Stover
19 hours agoCould you have not just picked one tulip for his son? Was it honestly such a big deal to give one of your good flowers away to a young kid?

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
View attachment 2128414caroline gooder
15 hours ago
Then his brother would want one and then they would want a bunch.The flowers wouldn't survive the trip home. Dan was running late and it was a teaching moment about expensive flowers. I have 10 nieces and nephews, who had to be trained not to destroy their Grandmother's rose beds. Looking, not touching or pulling was the rule till 6 years old by the parents' rule. View attachment 2128415View attachment 2128416

View attachment 2128417Jason Stover
14 hours ago @caroline gooder I will politely disagree with you. Even if both boys wanted 1 flower each (perhaps for their mom) it would not have been a big deal....I would have given it to them. Being kind and generous to children is a great teaching moment. Cheers! :)

View attachment 2128418
The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
The group of children had just been stopped by our gardeners, tulips had already been picked, and neither Dan nor I were going to undermine the gardeners - they have enough to contend with with the peacocks View attachment 2128419
Wait a second! Is whoever that is commenting for The Chateau Diaries trying to front that all of those tulips on the dining table were from the gardens there and not the grocery store or flower shop? Is that what they mean by tulips had already been picked? Bwahahahaha....I call BS!

But let's say they are from Stephanie's garden. Why deny a kid a flower? Do you know how many little kids in my neighborhood come by my house to smell and touch up my flowers? I ALWAYS cut a few and let them have them. All I've asked is that they don't rip the flowers off the plant and just knock on my door if they want any. They're usually small kids, with their parents. How can you deny a little kid who finds such joy! You never know how something like this stays with a child forever. I remember fondly being that young and our next door neighbor must have had 30 or 40 peony plants lining the fence between her house and my mom and dad's house. She told me to come over any time and play and she always picked armloads of them for me to take to my mom. I have never forgotten that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my word puhlease. Can we all cease with this where is Clara BS? You’re all just dying for fictitious gossip to thrill yourselves with. Anybody with one iota of a brain left could ascertain that Clara has clearly not been at the HMN in years. If they had we would have learnt far sooner about SJ’s hidden travels, the Mercedes Benz bought for a blind mother, Amaury and Nati moving into a house etc. Those were huge stories Clara didn’t break. Any contacts Clara claims to have at the HMN have dried up too. The most recent significant story Clara broke was SJ and Phyllis being in a relationship - that was years ago, 2021. Please open your eyes. Clara is best when they’re evaluating revelations from SJ’s own videos and considering the potential consequences and establishing a context. The litany of wild revelations regarding potential sexual misdemeanours, dolls having simulated sexual assaults, video recordings of aggressive altercations, plus much, much more are just wild flights of fancy which Clara knows you all lap up with relish, but are totally morally wrong. Clara clearly has a vendetta against SJ - they’ve been deeply wounded - and the tactics of getting allegations to stick has ceased for the last few months, thank goodness. I do hope Clara intends to return because their analysis is often astute with the historical context they clearly have of SJ’s going ons - but remember it’s only knowledge from the past.
Wtf? You used to be the wild child of this motley group of hags & trolls...now you're the fun monitor??😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She grew one bleeping tulip?! In a whole season of spring tulip plantings? No, she is having a lend of us all. One Tulip for the several vases of the deranged guests? Do they each get one petal? This is completely mental, her mother needs to stage an intervention.

On a happier note, Rebecca from Chateau De la Ruche posts gorgeous home-grown flowers which she uses in her vases- Rebecca plans and plants for each season, Rebecca is a gardener and sensible. Also Erin from Chateau B....... had a facebook photo of SPECIALLY grown exquisite red peonies for a wedding. These women do things properly, Stephanie Jarvis should just give it up, she hasn't got what it takes. Absolutely useless waste of time.
You know what I just thought of as I read your post? Stephanie could have gone to the vases on the table and given that child one of those! He wouldn't have cared where it came from and, in the end, would have gotten the flower. The teaching moment was right there in front of them - that it's better to give than to receive. It's not like she didn't have enough in the vases!

She's so stingy. But, please, people - send her all your family heirlooms because she "deserves it" and "works so hard".

I can understand how people who have been here on this thread for a very long time have grown weary. I'm starting to feel it myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The problem with CHMN is NO ONE takes charge of any situation. They have no systems in place and never have so you just end up with the mess, the stables being a case in point. Everyone just thinks it is someone else's responsibility. "Rules" of ways of working are not to be bossy but to help with smooth running. A suggestion box is a good idea to come up with other ideas that ease workloads, but as they are at the CHMN ten people = ten ways of doing things it does not work.
When I have contractors working on / in my property it is made very clear that ALL the detritus (old fittings/ new fittings, packaging etc) is removed from the property, either by having a skip on Site or they remove in their van, I never provide a dumping ground in my outbuildings.
The owners should take charge of any situation, it's their fecking shitpit! Missing them, they should have a (paid) live in caretaker and manager at beast, or designated responsible adult from among the residents at worst. Problem is, not even some of the owners fall into the second category.
This is is why almost anything and everything fell on Armoire - he was the only one unable to pass on a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What amazes me is why that exchange between Dan, Fanny, and his child about the tulip and dandelions was left in the video? It was so brief…less than 30 seconds…and would have been so easy to just cut out. The little scene didn’t add to the story, and it didn’t portray Dan’s child in a positive light. Caroline Gooder says in the comments it was a “teaching moment;” well, I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s OK to include a “teaching moment” about someone else’s child in Fanny’s video. It’s not ok to shame or embarrass a child on a (monetized) video when the child is too young to consent to be filmed. Once again, poor editing. Isn’t that PhiPhi’s job? And Fanny probably didn’t review PhiPhi’s work before the video was released because she can’t be bothered. Unbelievable.
F4F is a big ole narc and is devoid of emotional intelligence. She had the interaction with the child, denied him the tulip, and thought to herself, “Nailed it!” She needs some training in emotional intelligence from pal Ollie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How fun! The tulip debacle continues in the CD forum with this tag team effort by Dump account Caroline Gooder and the official CD channel. F4F tries to hide her mean actions by blaming the Kirsty/ Pavlina/ and the peacocks. Ruby must be relieved to be excluded from this narrative.

Jason Stover
19 hours agoCould you have not just picked one tulip for his son? Was it honestly such a big deal to give one of your good flowers away to a young kid?

15 hours ago
Then his brother would want one and then they would want a bunch.The flowers wouldn't survive the trip home. Dan was running late and it was a teaching moment about expensive flowers. I have 10 nieces and nephews, who had to be trained not to destroy their Grandmother's rose beds. Looking, not touching or pulling was the rule till 6 years old by the parents' rule. View attachment 2128415View attachment 2128416

14 hours ago @caroline gooder I will politely disagree with you. Even if both boys wanted 1 flower each (perhaps for their mom) it would not have been a big deal....I would have given it to them. Being kind and generous to children is a great teaching moment. Cheers! :)

View attachment 2128418
The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
The group of children had just been stopped by our gardeners, tulips had already been picked, and neither Dan nor I were going to undermine the gardeners - they have enough to contend with with the peacocks View attachment 2128419
Then get rid of some of the birds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whether that is real or fake Caroline commenting they both need to follow Annalise on Insta cause she works at a bloody restaurant. Last seen working the food truck. Not sure what happened with the school thing.

I give her two thumbs up, she’s out there supporting her kids while dad is out there gallivanting around in his ruin
Just putting this here for context...her post, where she says she works at the restaurant. I was going to check this out today and your post reminded me.

1682511133855.png

Whether that is real or fake Caroline commenting they both need to follow Annalise on Insta cause she works at a bloody restaurant. Last seen working the food truck. Not sure what happened with the school thing.

I give her two thumbs up, she’s out there supporting her kids while dad is out there gallivanting around in his ruin
I have been convulsed with a combo of laughter and paroxysms of coughing at who/what Annalise tagged.

Have we discovered that the prancing twerp is the silent partner in a restaurant? Given that he shoehorns a mention of his grandfather into every conversation, La Table de Mon Grandpėre is serendipity on steroids.

• Haha
I’ve had a theory that Billy told Michael to share the monetary spoils, as he was using Gwendolyn’s property to bring in a chunk of change. Michael started becoming quite a sensation on YT, grew his following in just a few hours and started trending with one of his first videos getting almost 2 million views, actually thanks to loyal Fanny fans when she mentioned his new channel. His GoFundMe raised well over $25k.

so, he took the money and ran. We know how that ended. I think cooler heads have prevailed but it always struck me as odd that the Pethericks didn’t pool their resources and join together on one family channel. Actually at the very beginning, Michael made a few videos featuring Gwen in the kitchen, his dad, but others like Sadie and his mom didn’t really want to be featured. Then, they saw the upside $$$ potential and everyone launched a channel, but only Billy, through sheer persistence and consistency has had success. TheYouTube algorithm rewards regular consistent uploads, so will be interesting to see if can continue to grow his channel with one video per week, or if he’ll stagnate like the rest of them.

I’ve always thought they should combine all The Petherick channels….Michael on his projects, Sadie with the horses….but they all seem to want to do their own thing. maybe sibling rivalry?
How would that work? Some put such minimal content aka Sadie.. Mo tried but has let it slide, I presume the income isn't worth the effort, Michael is inconsistent and unreliable, Billy is the one organizing and spending along with Gwen. Aren't they doing enough housing everyone? Why would they want to drag them along in YT videos? Trying to get everyone out of bed when Billy is up and rocking would be impossible, and by the time they are up, he's over at the convent doing his day job...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time follower here but i've never posted up until now.

Over the past few years I have watched with interest the revelations and inside info from Clara as to the goings on.

Over the past months however something just seemed strange, trends started to appear such as gaps of time between posts when Stephanie was on her travels etc - too much to be pure coincidence I felt.

So I cannot not put this theory to you all before I go back into the Shadows -

What if Clara was a double agent - maybe even Fanny herself?? Created to stir rumour, scandal and mistrust among all those at lalande - creating friction and tension between people to then stand back and watch the fireworks between them, adding snippits of gossip on those same people to keep fuel on the fire all while creating more followers brought in by the interest of what was being talked about on here who then would follow her videos intently to see if what was predicted or promised came to be. At the very same time forging her super followers as her guardians and protectors from all the bad people on tattle?

We know fanny lives on controlling people and the interactions they have with all at lalande - could "Clara" have been just another part of this control and deception? I look forward to your discussion!
Hmmmm you've been hiding in the shadows all this time??? Maybe you're a double or even triple agent? 😀(jk....kind of)
No seriously, I don't think Clara is Stephanie, maybe Clara poofs during trips to make us think she is someone in the clan lol. I've been suspicious of Clara at times but at this point I take great satisfaction in believing Clara is a HUGE thorn in the side of Stephanie Jarvis, and that's ok with me😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what I just thought of as I read your post? Stephanie could have gone to the vases on the table and given that child one of those! He wouldn't have cared where it came from and, in the end, would have gotten the flower. The teaching moment was right there in front of them - that it's better to give than to receive. It's not like she didn't have enough in the vases!

She's so stingy. But, please, people - send her all your family heirlooms because she "deserves it" and "works so hard".

I can understand how people who have been here on this thread for a very long time have grown weary. I'm starting to feel it myself.
I'm quoting myself to edit/explain my post

When I said "I can understand how people who have been here on this thread for a very long time have grown weary. I'm starting to feel it myself.", I did not mean to imply that it was because of people here that I am weary. It is because of Stephanie's actions and her sycophants who always excuse her and, worse, continue to support her via Patreon. At times, it feels it will never end.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jason Stover

15 hours ago

View attachment 2128418
The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Does an English graduate from Oxford really write with with??? Phi phi needs to get back on Babbel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got the impression that Clara was educated and had English as a second language. Doesn't sound like Kirsty?
I wondered that too (language, not Kirsty) as Clara consistently misspelled ‘paid’ as ‘payed’. I’ve only come across that error since reading forums and seems to be more common in American English speakers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For chuckles or satisfaction enjoy Brenda's fb lalande page, lots of negative gift grab comments left up without edting. My favorite are those complaining about Snorts voiceover interruptions.

"The amount of snorting and talking from behind the camera makes it a no from me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm quoting myself to edit/explain my post

When I said "I can understand how people who have been here on this thread for a very long time have grown weary. I'm starting to feel it myself.", I did not mean to imply that it was because of people here that I am weary. It is because of Stephanie's actions and her sycophants who always excuse her and, worse, continue to support her via Patreon. At times, it feels it will never end.
I understand completely ........ I am Still waiting for Karma to get her and yet it just keeps rolling along for her !! :cautious:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.