The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@KyBourbon KarmaBaby shared it in the last thread I believe it was the last one. SJ was flirting around talking to the”gardeners” and went to talk to Dan. His little boy going towards the Lily I guess to pick. She quickly said he could pick but there were dandelions. It would be funny when she is not there the boys pick her flowers to give their mother.
It is at 29.44 in the last vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know.....I heard yesterday that Clara's never coming back. Apparently, she was thrown down the cellar with bats and they threw away the key.

View attachment 2127494
Like rats off a sinking ship, the bats have left the dump before the terrace collapses.
There is no door to the former bat cave and I’m sure if Clara Burnett were locked down there she could get WiFi service. Maybe Clara has just gone into hiding before a guest appearance on Chateau Wrap Up. Wouldn’t that be a great mystery guest!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's what I mean. Selmar made reference to Dan's betrayal of him when he came on Tattle. But in Selmars video there was no mention of Dan. I was referring to the sexual escapades of those he mentioned. But no mention of Dan. We know he got up to something disgusting as Clara Burnett mentioned it. I just wondered what stopped Selmar bringing Dan into it if he too was Selmars enemy
I think S
We all know that Fanny doesn’t like paying taxes/charges. She was given advice to start the association so you can bet your life that she has been given advice on the best way to employ with the least amount of responsibility/cost.
natti is a secrétaire/gouvernante and both are minimum wage jobs in France and the majority of the time seasonal. If she has a CDI. she has all the control over Fanny, and can use the system to her advantage. I don’t believe this to be the case. At best a CDD in summer for the b&b and in winter employed by the association under another CDD. As long as there is a month between the two contracts Fanny avoids a load of responsibility and potential costs which you would normally have with CDI contracts.
Armaury is just a carpenter. A lot of trades earn €1800,00 net per month if salarié and if contracted as such would only perform tasks relating to this profession. He does everything from service to bench joinery, a more polyvalent role which suggest he’s employed as such = lower salary. If she went to her accountants in France and said her carpenter wants a CDI contract of 50k a year he would fall off his chair.
I don’t think with Fanny’s army of volunteers that she would pay anymore than the absolute minimum for anyone’s wage - even family.
Could she also pay them money to be a cast member in her YouTube videos?

Reactions: 10
@KyBourbon KarmaBaby shared it in the last thread I believe it was the last one. SJ was flirting around talking to the”gardeners” and went to talk to Dan. His little boy going towards the Lily I guess to pick. She quickly said he could pick but there were dandelions. It would be funny when she is not there the boys pick her flowers to give their mother.
Fanny’s flower has been well and truly picked many times over!!! All that’s left is weeds which definitely need more than a bit of light pruning and dead-heading!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny either received the giant tulip bulbs in the grift unwrapped or purchased them with tax free ebegged Patreon funds. Fanny then refuses to give a grifted tulip to a young child. Greedy F4F definitely does not “ pay it forward” in life.
---
Fanny’s flower has been well and truly picked many times over!!! All that’s left is weeds which definitely need more than a bit of light pruning and dead-heading!
Fanny is truly the dandelion of LieLande for her generosity in sharing her bed with others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you! I looked everywhere ❤
---
Awwww! That’s so sad!!! “Our guests need the tulip.” I seriously doubt her guests will really miss the ONE AND ONLY tulip that grew in that barren ground! 🙄

IMG_5149.jpeg

IMG_5150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She can't be locked away, she was always coming after me, lol. Can I call her back to the living? I will say that someone else sounds a lot like her. Did she just start posting under another account?
Clara.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I agree he gets tit done, but he should since he's financially able to do so due to the wife's $
What’s wrong with FanFan then? She makes more in a month than I ever have in a year. Slogging it and working hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awww...poor little guy. He's old enough to remember that mean old lady in the castle :cry:👹
She got tons of bulbs I’m sure she said she bought 3000 bulbs or spent 3000$ on bulbs, why isn’t it awash with tulips, daffodils and crocuses? Plus all the seeds send to her by her adoring fans

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m astonished that she hasn’t thrown in the towel with the floristry/wedding flowers’ job before now, or that her bosses haven’t found her to be unsuited for the role - the latter not because she’s unable to do the job adequately but because Marie and taking orders/following instructions are completely incompatible (“don’t tell me what to do” never far from the surface). She wants to be her own boss and also work to her own spec (her preferred colour palette, her choice of flowers & foliage, her design style) with her “florals”.

Another opportunity wasted. More building castles (unintentional reference to chateaux!) in the air, more tearful bleating, more aimless wandering, more manipulation of those kind-hearted enough to support her, more of everything we’ve seen before. It’s a vicious and thoroughly tiresome circle.
Ok…can someone please point me to the video and approximate time where Stephanie tells the child they can’t have a tulip? And offers dandelions instead? I can’t find it! ❤
It's the latest vlog called Chateau in Chaos. Begins at 29.40 just after he's laughing about breaking his wing mirror
---
Apologies you already answered.
I bet the little boy wanted the tulip to give to his mum

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it hit me while watching MPK. He threw some money around like a sugar daddy and came back broke from Spain. However in the past 3 years including his Spain debacle, he did more then steffie and her lapdog together!

MPK
removing the crap out of the cottage, door, cottage walls, repointing, window, kitchen, insulation, plasterboards, staircase, painting and decorating, build up his aga, the staircase in billy & gwendoline's Pod, made Christmas cards (did you sent your Christmas cards to to the printer yet?)

SJ & PhiPhi
clear out attic 2x, clear out stables 2x clear out her hall of doom 2x, clear out the china room, SJ became floor scrubber, painted the marquise salon ceiling, painted the bathroom in bon mama + ceiling in bon mama, wallpapered the loo & the other loo, she washed cement tiles which were supposed to go into the china room, they touched up paint... oh and nostrils upholstered a sofa.

anyone has anything to add to Steffie's and Lapdogs extensive list?
MPK actually saved a building.
Fanny only wallpapered some walls. All cosmetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.