The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Curtis shared this post. Philip didn't. Why would you support your friend?

I think we should buy Maike a house. Why would she bother with landlords when she can have her own (I hope the part about go fund me was a joke, because all this begging for money doesn't make sense anymore)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This Is hilarious. The hardest work alias at the Dump, Caroline Gooder, has commented on the latest Behind the Chateau Doors dandelion video:

caroline gooder
1 minute ago
Guests are promised a vase of flowers in their room. It is more cost effective for Stephanie to supply from her own garden. The nearest florist in La Chatre is expensive.

That’s all you got Caroline? Fanny buys a minimum of 100 flowers a month from retail stores, over 1,200 flowers per year for the Dump come from grocery stores, florists, markets, etc. , NOT from the most expensive garden in France at the Dump. Is fresh from Dubai vacation F4F so cash strapped that she cannot spare one donated, free to her, tulip to a small child?

Fanny purchased flowers to go into the Dump rooms for the first B and B weekend. She is a truly stingy, selfish person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dan....
1. They are joists not beams.
2. The end ones either side of the gap should have been doubled up before hanging thr crossways beam on joist hangers.
The job needs an engineer to spec the correct materials.
Yesterday you showed the wood preservative you are going to put on the joists once in place. Nah they should have been treated before installing as the most important edge to treat is the cut ends that are in contact with the walls.
I just watched it, I must stop as he just makes me so mad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Curtis shared this post. Philip didn't. Why would you support your friend?

I think we should buy Maike a house. Why would she bother with landlords when she can have her own (I hope the part about go fund me was a joke, because all this begging for money doesn't make sense anymore)
I follow Maaike. I hope she can secure somewhere suitable for herself and her pooch. It’s a tough market when you’re on a tight budget like she is plus a dog. The rent she’s wanting to pay monthly is far less then what our rent was 10 years ago when we spent a year there. Granted we were EH1 so I assume she’s looking further afield.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I follow Maaike. I hope she can secure somewhere suitable for herself and her pooch. It’s a tough market when you’re on a tight budget like she is plus a dog. The rent she’s wanting to pay monthly is far less then what our rent was 10 years ago when we spent a year there. Granted we were EH1 so I assume she’s looking further afield.
Haven’t seen much of her since last Christmas was it? Guess she’s leaving because PhiPhi ain’t coming home.

Reactions: 14
This Is hilarious. The hardest work alias at the Dump, Caroline Gooder, has commented on the latest Behind the Chateau Doors dandelion video:

caroline gooder
1 minute ago
Guests are promised a vase of flowers in their room. It is more cost effective for Stephanie to supply from her own garden. The nearest florist in La Chatre is expensive.

That’s all you got Caroline? Fanny buys a minimum of 100 flowers a month from retail stores, over 1,200 flowers per year for the Dump come from grocery stores, florists, markets, etc. , NOT from the most expensive garden in France at the Dump. Is fresh from Dubai vacation F4F so cash strapped that she cannot spare one donated, free to her, tulip to a small child?

Fanny purchased flowers to go into the Dump rooms for the first B and B weekend. She is a truly stingy, selfish person.
so is that the real Caroline or the fake one commenting? At this point I’m genuinely lost on who is who. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Since she’s no longer here, I’m going to say that I think it’s Kim Raad. She more than anyone knows stuff going way back. Also, Clara did seem to know what pictures were hanging in Potty’s bedroom.
I don't think Clara is Kim Raad. She is still sucking up to SJ.

Clara has a personal vendetta against SJ. I believe SJ did her wrong personally. She kept seeing and visiting SJ long after the caretakers were gone. That's says something about Clara.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think Clara is Kim Raad. She is still sucking up to SJ.

Clara has a personal vendetta against SJ. I believe SJ did her wrong personally. She kept seeing and visiting SJ long after the caretakers were gone. That's says something about Clara.
Well Clara seems to still go the Shittoo and claims no one is the wiser. Who’s really left to pick from that would have seen Potty’s Amsterdam apartment?

Reactions: 17
Well Clara seems to still go the Shittoo and claims no one is the wiser. Who’s really left to pick from that would have seen Potty’s Amsterdam apartment?
Pictures? Or talk?

I can see SJ estaticly telling everyone she gave daddy's painting to Potts and he hung it in his bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my word puhlease. Can we all cease with this where is Clara BS? You’re all just dying for fictitious gossip to thrill yourselves with. Anybody with one iota of a brain left could ascertain that Clara has clearly not been at the HMN in years. If they had we would have learnt far sooner about SJ’s hidden travels, the Mercedes Benz bought for a blind mother, Amaury and Nati moving into a house etc. Those were huge stories Clara didn’t break. Any contacts Clara claims to have at the HMN have dried up too. The most recent significant story Clara broke was SJ and Phyllis being in a relationship - that was years ago, 2021. Please open your eyes. Clara is best when they’re evaluating revelations from SJ’s own videos and considering the potential consequences and establishing a context. The litany of wild revelations regarding potential sexual misdemeanours, dolls having simulated sexual assaults, video recordings of aggressive altercations, plus much, much more are just wild flights of fancy which Clara knows you all lap up with relish, but are totally morally wrong. Clara clearly has a vendetta against SJ - they’ve been deeply wounded - and the tactics of getting allegations to stick has ceased for the last few months, thank goodness. I do hope Clara intends to return because their analysis is often astute with the historical context they clearly have of SJ’s going ons - but remember it’s only knowledge from the past.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Chateauverse’s enigma has
Left and disappeared
And now she’s like the chatelaine’s
Renovations - missing
And presumed dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s one left and no one on here has ever really dissected them. They are good at hiding in plain sight and has not visited the chateau in a year IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think S

Could she also pay them money to be a cast member in her YouTube videos?
Technically not if they are doing paid chores like change over of b&b rooms and acting. Being a paid actor/actress would be under a different regime to a cleaner so you couldn’t have one contract covering both professions. As an employer you would need to employ a cleaner and an actor/actress. If you had an acting contract why the hell would you be paid like a cleaner. (one has the right to say no ‘it’s not in my contract).
They could be freelance but they would still need to be registered as an actor/cleaner. And only Dan has a registered gardening business in France.
The others aren’t registered as self employed and therefore one can presume that they’re under contract which is why it’s all so vague to someone that understands French employment. I’m guessing none of the staff have any idea of their rights in France and facilitate Fanny’s scams.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s one left and no one on here has ever really dissected them. They are good at hiding in plain sight and has not visited the chateau in a year IMO.
Didn't Clara go to the Patreon day - was that around September?
---
And as quietly as she departed, she returns. 😘 That will put a few noses out of joint!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Uff. Housing in Edinburgh is difficult. I have a GF who doesn't currently reside there but they own a 3 bed home (was their primary, and will be again) and a 1br flat. Young son moves to Scotland and they thought they would put him in the 1bed flat. Nope. Not possible. Have to sell it or declare primary, or keep thrilled renter who has lived there for over 15 years. So they had to end the lease in the 3bed house, put the son and lodger in it. Less rental income for them but son would have been homeless. Very very difficult. Hmmmm I'll send her the flyer JIK her lodger isn't working out but I think he is beyond thrilled to have scored a roof over his head.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.