The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara did not seem like a Dan fan but Clara seemed to know a lot more about Dan’s breakup but was not willing to spill all the beans.
I’ve heard a lot of theories about Clara and have been swayed from one to the other many times. (Frank & Ivo, Tess, Ruth, Dana, Kim R, Jen Smit) I have often thought Clara could have easily been Annalise. Some people don’t realize how long Dan & Annalise have been involved with Lalande. She’s seen it all first hand and is friends with the locals too. Hell hath no fury…❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was thinking the same thing about Ms. Gooder! She was always so robotic and "just the facts", no emotion at all. Suddenly, like you said, she's loaded for bear! Then I remembered from somewhere, I think posted here, that she said she'd defend Stephanie "to the death", so are these comments her definition of "to the death"? It's like they're not even the same person - maybe they're not?
ohhh, when she takes off her rose coloured glasses, well, that will be a hard fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I got the impression that Clara was educated and had English as a second language. Doesn't sound like Kirsty?
Since she’s no longer here, I’m going to say that I think it’s Kim Raad. She more than anyone knows stuff going way back. Also, Clara did seem to know what pictures were hanging in Potty’s bedroom.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Since she’s no longer here, I’m going to say that I think it’s Kim Raad. She more than anyone knows stuff going way back. Also, Clara did seem to know what pictures were hanging in Potty’s bedroom.
I have wondered about Kim too. I really don't believe this is Annalise - her posts are never particularly eloquent. Annalise and Dan's posts were interchangeable in style, grammar and spelling. I have always had the impression that Clara 's English is excellent but not her first language - perhaps Dutch 0r SA?. I know that Fanny suspected that Clara was a combination of Ian and Tina.
I'm not giving up hope on Clara yet - it wouldn't be the first time she has enjoyed a long vacation or has taken time to lay low when the need arises. She has always said that if outed she would come back and say so. We'll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve heard a lot of theories about Clara and have been swayed from one to the other many times. (Frank & Ivo, Tess, Ruth, Dana, Kim R, Jen Smit) I have often thought Clara could have easily been Annalise. Some people don’t realize how long Dan & Annalise have been involved with Lalande. She’s seen it all first hand and is friends with the locals too. Hell hath no fury…❤
Lovely as Annalise is, she doesn't come across as educated - ie vocabulary etc.

Interesting, I didn't pick that up at all. What do you think her first language was?
No idea.

Reactions: 17
CCF3FBDC-0D86-4F47-BA56-CA2DEBD3C10E.jpeg

NO kid 2 you may not have a tulip! You are loud! Your father was kicked out of OUR castle and now he’s killing himself trying to build his own.
1FF4AD35-C6FC-43BE-9F47-A37B69B2FFDF.jpeg

No Ruby you may not have food. No you should not climb OUR trees in fact stop sharpening your claws on them! Diesel will not be returning and we are “worried” about Selmar.
4A28AFC0-CE9B-4E14-A2C1-57E89E79268C.jpeg

You were wrong! I need this old rope to hold back curtains. I told you and you were wrong! Don’t ever question me about spending money on OUR chateau again! Darling let me top off your gin for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I got Billy's video on recommendation and his title caught my eye : we found the tunnel below the tunnel.
Michael hasn't even mentioned it in his flog. MPK digs the whole day to find a possible tunnel, it turns out to be a well. Then MPK speaks with someone and this guy mentions where the tunnel possibly is. MPK in turn relays the story to Billy and Billy takes out his metal detector and tries to find the entrance which he did! Billy even mentions not to call Michael but reluctantly do so because he needs help lifting the lit.

I need my hags & troll opinion. could this be the reason that MPK lost his love for flogging? That Billy did not allow MPK to film in the chateau anymore and instead gave him the cottage to fix up which is far less interesting than the Chateau? MPK went on his Spain adventure right after lock down ended and Billy had started his channel.
---

have you been smoking love?
I’ve had a theory that Billy told Michael to share the monetary spoils, as he was using Gwendolyn’s property to bring in a chunk of change. Michael started becoming quite a sensation on YT, grew his following in just a few hours and started trending with one of his first videos getting almost 2 million views, actually thanks to loyal Fanny fans when she mentioned his new channel. His GoFundMe raised well over $25k.

so, he took the money and ran. We know how that ended. I think cooler heads have prevailed but it always struck me as odd that the Pethericks didn’t pool their resources and join together on one family channel. Actually at the very beginning, Michael made a few videos featuring Gwen in the kitchen, his dad, but others like Sadie and his mom didn’t really want to be featured. Then, they saw the upside $$$ potential and everyone launched a channel, but only Billy, through sheer persistence and consistency has had success. TheYouTube algorithm rewards regular consistent uploads, so will be interesting to see if can continue to grow his channel with one video per week, or if he’ll stagnate like the rest of them.

I’ve always thought they should combine all The Petherick channels….Michael on his projects, Sadie with the horses….but they all seem to want to do their own thing. maybe sibling rivalry?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she is Kim Raad, she is probably still exhausted from orchestrating Easter dinner at the Dump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She got tons of bulbs I’m sure she said she bought 3000 bulbs or spent 3000$ on bulbs, why isn’t it awash with tulips, daffodils and crocuses? Plus all the seeds send to her by her adoring fans
Yes! What happened to those bulbs? She did a video where she showed every one she purchased,. At the time, I looked at some of the varieties to determine a round about price she spent (I've attached my post here). She said she purchased 1,300 bulbs total and from the bit of research I did, she spent nowhere near $3000, probably no more than $300 - $400 range (and that's a very high estimate).

Did we even see her plant them? I took a bit of a break around November until just after the new year.

1682480997885.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s wrong with FanFan then? She makes more in a month than I ever have in a year. Slogging it and working hard.
With Stephanie, first and foremost laziness and greed.
The thing that I find most interesting is that both camps are headed by women who control all the money. I only wish we knew more about the dynamics behind the scenes.

Reactions: 13
Why are these tools regurgitating the falsehood that our Queen @Jules100 is a lawyer? It’s all very odd.

View attachment 2125417
Clara Burnside, let’s talk about this so-called hate site, Tattle,
yes some posts can be rude, gross or even inappropriate.
bur most are bang on observations about public personalities who choose to share their lives in exchange for financial compensation and fame. Show me one person from the chateauverse who hasn’t monetized their channel, asked for or accepted donations or is being paid by sponsors.

they are businesses. and viewers and donors are essentially the customers.

at the same time, many of these so-called influencers heavily censor their comments. yes there are trolls who post rude comments but so what? In most cases, even polite but inquisitive comments are censored, deleted and blocked. In fact, Fanny censors and blocks her own patrons who have questions or concerns….and she wad the person who set up the Patreon as an advisory board of sorts, asking for advice and permission…but not to ever question the money.

you see, it all comes back to the money. no one is denying content creators an income, but to position one’s self as poor, barely able to afford basics like food and create this fictional story of poverty to secure donations for a registered not-for-profit is at best, in very poor taste and unethical and at worst illegal. Fanny is not and has never been poor. She co-owns this property which she owns (no mortgag) and also owns several other properties and has a successful for-profit business.

the financials of this not-for-profit were promised many times but never delivered and in the meantim, Fanny changed the terms from being a member of the association to something that stripped members of any entitlement to see a financial statement. I thé meantime, Fanny “needs“ your help to save the chateau, but also has time and money to indulge in very expensive travel and purchases.

finally, if you took time to read here, you would discover some on-point humour, truth bombs, astute observations from 15 tattlers who happen to know a shitload more about the chateau verse than you do.

i would guess that The Tattle forum would not have persisted to more than 200 pages with thousands of posts if Fanny and friends hadn’t so heavily censored comments, blocked and banned so many fans and viewers. Instead of addressing issues or complaints, she created dozens of fake handles to respond to genuine concerns or questions And she has a team of people doing damage control. Ask yourself why she needs to hide so much. It’s because Patreon has become a half a million dollar generator for her. plus another million on ads, sponsorships, perks, gifts, freebies, upgrades, and bookings for hr BNB. Money is central to this story. follow the money and find the truth.

yes, it’s true that some of us find Fanny’s mannerisms annoying and I’m sure she’s crying about that while cashing her 40K Patreon cheque every month.

You might be caught up in the life, love and laughter….maybe you feel like you’re part of her family, maybe you think she’s a friend, maybe you feel like she deserves millions of dollars for creating content for you, maybe you’re lonely and she brings you joy, maybe you are living your life vicariously through her, but I can assure you that Fanny is not thinking of you. You aren’t her friend. You are her pay check. You are her nest egg. You are her travel budget. Every dollar you donate is making this wealthy woman a bit richer. You own nothing. and to be blunt, you aren’t saving or restoring a building of any real significance, historically, culturally or otherwise. Other than its defences, Lalande is completely unremarkable in terms of Chateau. No grand staircase, no grand ballroom, no painted ceiling, no remarkable gardens, no original paneling or features, no tapestries of historical value or merit. anything that did exist burned down. It is a nice rural and certainly large estate. It has a turret or two and a partial moat. it’s not a listed or important building. That’s about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Honest question, do you really think they were anything more than some rando that got their kicks off in here? They *excuse me, she* spent so many hours posting in here (like so many). Weird that they just up and disappeared. I have a feeling they are waiting until something huge happens to post again, lol - kind of like Mojo came back. Keeps it fun and interesting :)

OT but Chateauverse related...
I'm watching the new Marie Antoinette miniseries on PBS. Daphne's chateau features prominently in the 1st episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm watching the new Marie Antoinette miniseries on PBS. Daphne's chateau features prominently in the 1st episode.
Are you enjoying it? I'm thinking of watching it myself!

• Heart
Sorry for the typos, I’m a horrendous two finger typist.

i wanted to add one thing to my last comment and that is the fact that Fanny and friends are regulars here so participating in the so-called hate site, either lurking, or posting using an alias. It looks like they spend more time here than liking or responding to comments on their own channel, so you have a better chance posting your comments here and having them read it. I’m not surprised as this site is a whole lot more fun to read than the drivel on YouTub. Just saying.

Hi Fanny, all the Philips, all the Michaels, Nat & am, Billy, all-the Annas, the shreks from Canada, chateau love, chateau life, chateau [fill in the blank], Ryan, the bag heads, sadie, Mo, Sean, Selmar, Ollie and the other blonde, Dan, all the chateau DIY family, the ash and family, all the dogs, the peacocks, and maybe even Dick and Angel who started it all..not forgetting Ruby the cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes! What happened to those bulbs? She did a video where she showed every one she purchased,. At the time, I looked at some of the varieties to determine a round about price she spent (I've attached my post here). She said she purchased 1,300 bulbs total and from the bit of research I did, she spent nowhere near $3000, probably no more than $300 - $400 range (and that's a very high estimate).

Did we even see her plant them? I took a bit of a break around November until just after the new year.

View attachment 2128072
Nope never saw a single thing planted for fall. Pavlova messed about with some stuff in the greenhouse, but never saw her do the fall planting. Never saw the fountain go in. Never saw the pergola finished. Never saw the Indian arch thing go in. Never saw much of the heating going in. Never saw Cuz working on anything. We’ve been seeing antiques pick ups. Trips to Belgium, UK, Austria, Paris, Dubai, I forget all of them. She hasn’t been doing tit. I don’t know what they made cuz do. She didn’t even bother to show her trees flowering. I’m thinking the grannies gotta be getting pissed off.
---
Oooh I just started. Had to bail after the first ten minutes. Will. Pick up again tomorrow

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.