The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, what really caught my eye is (I think) towards then end, when they were saying goodbye. Stephanie was talking to them and then started talking to their son in French and Amaury immediately reached over and took his son's sunglasses off. It's such a small thing, but for me, it was him showing his son to be respectful when someone is conversing with you. He didn't make a big deal about it or scold him, he just reached over and took them off his son's head. It's just a sign of good manners.
I noticed this too. I was reading tattle if anyone else thought bravo too!!! I absolutely hate talking to someone with sunglasses on. You simply take it of or push it up into your head while talking.

This Amaury is a true noble man. Their kids were really well manered and well spoken.
---
Can we talk about how well Maria managed the easter lunch?

Keeping kids busy with activity? Yes. They were enjoying it and were proud to show off their eggs.

Making flower tiara's? Yes

Getting the kids involved to decorate the tree branch with ribbons and eggs? Yes

Food was limited but enough.

Next year Maria should be in charge for the easter weekend. This lady rocks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd pay money. If Maria was to open a "Slap Snorts" Patreon it would be the first pledge I would make in my life.
She could have different tiers for different types of slaps, or maybe slap accessories. Dead fish, stuffed squirrel or open handed power slap? You could have your name announced prior to the slap!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did Maria really say he looks like Taras Bulba... 0:58
:m :m :m :m :m :m
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I see what you're saying... 🀣 🀣 🀣

1682073248642.png

---
I believe they've just rented. In both the patreon vlog and CD it's mentioned they're moving to their own little place (but no mention of buying). A&N sure did look happy being able to finally announce they were moving out!
They not only looked happy they looked clean too! The luxury of running hot water and heating!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
wedding-bells.gif

Tess Hoffman has embraced photo shop....
1682073008952.png

With Tess' upcoming nuptials, what role will Stephanie Jarvis play?
SJ bride.png

Tess and SJ party.jpg
Tess SJ.jpg

Will Stephanie Jarvis compete with Dana for maid or honor???
Dana and Tess.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Paaa haaa there are so many fuckwits roaming free

Deanya Schempp
12 hours ago
After all this time, I'm always still surprised that Stephanie knows the right thing to say to everyone under any circumstance. She doesn't talk down to the kids or snidely ever about anyone. Should we all be so kind and generous.

e_642HT5FTTMSvpfBeS1-_yy=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

LoireValleyChateau
4 hours ago
AMEN... Stephanie is a light for all of us to aspire to. I'm concerned she'll burn out before her time because she gives so much of herself to everyone else. She's definitely a "Heyoka Empath" ...
emoji_u2764.png
️
emoji_u1f64f.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2116735
Jason Dubey is not happy about his Paris room rental. Sounds similar to Chateau de Lalande.

"Now you guys, staying in Paris for work has some perks, but I didn't find those in this thousand Euro per night room in the West Bank, where the teeny tiny sink didn't drain, the elevator looked like a death trap straight to hell, and when you order three eggs scrambled, they bring you three scrambled eggs! Not to mention the actual water dripping from the ceiling in the suite's narrow hallway in the room which turned from clear to brown until they could fix it the next morning, and all the phone lines to the hotel OUT, including from the rooms AND the outside land line to the hotel. Who do you call if there is a fire? At least there where three narrow balconies off the sixth floor suite! You could jumo on a broomstick and fly out"

View attachment 2116738 View attachment 2116737 View attachment 2116740
Am sorry to see that his brush with death hasn't made him a more humble person. "this thousand euro per night room"
We get it - you're rich, witch!
It's gauche to talk about stuff like that. Get some real class and I'll be impressed.
And here's a clue: real class doesn't always equate to how much money you spend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Am sorry to see that his brush with death hasn't made him a more humble person. "this thousand euro per night room"
It's gauche to talk about stuff like that. Get some real class and I'll be impressed.
And here's a clue: real class doesn't always equate to how much money you spend.
I also imagine the egg issue was a language problem rather than them thinking he wanted 3 eggs scrambled in French he probably asked for 3 scrambled eggs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, well, well my hags, it's about to be a very interesting season! Guests arriving in a literal working site, their rooms being either unsafe, crumbling or not ready. Intermittent hot water. No adult supervision apart from Maria who will be busy up to her ears as it is.

Cuz moving out is big. Lets not pretend the B&B will suffer without Nazi's permanent presence. With the way she was running it, it might actually do better without her. But Cuz was there for every emergency and menial task in the chateau, not to mention being noted on a couple of occasions as being the only chateau dweller to help out guests in need. He didn't move his entire workshop and life to the heap thinking he was going to be moving away before a single panel has been installed. There's been a rift.

He's not moving in with Nutty - he's moving away from the chateau and Fanny. He's setting boundaries. Good for him.
Now be rid of Nutty and find yourself some warm, loving woman who will cook you a hearty meal at the end of a long day. Maybe he might regain some of his previous physical shine as well.
I am amazed he has taken Nutti with him. If he had any sense, he would have left her right where she was. He may be free of Fanny, but Natti will still be beside him every minute of his day, suffocating him. I think his long term plan will be to continue to work at the chateau but also to find work elsewhere. He will confine himself to projects that require skill. The prospect of making hundreds of radiator covers whilst having a pink phone in your face and listening to Fanny squawk and Snorts snort would drive anyone to distraction.
---
How many more thousands is she going to waste at Chelsea this year? We haven't even seen last year's purchases being installed. Chelsea is obviously now going to be an annual thing to attend. I'm surprised she's not started attending Henley Regatta or Ladies' Day at Royal Ascot; she's got a few suitable hats for that!
For someone who said at the start that she never went outside and had no interest in gardening, she has changed her tune. Now she has money to spend, and is treated like a VIP in the gardens - actually getting into the "garden rooms" themselves, it makes a great a day out for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The tools can only be moved if he has a shed suitable for them. Renting or buying to get a place that he could set up like the Chateau workshop would be a lenghty task.

The OCD in him would want them close at hand to stop random peple helping themselves. You ahve said how Percy painted his tools blue. There are heaps of differen router bits etc, things that easily go missing.

IMHO its sh*te that he is going to be on call, if she had a disaster why call Nathan instead of Amoury. Boundaries have been set I think.

What does worry me (although I know she isn't going to repair lalalande) is that she will allow Philip to project manage any workers, just like he was Amoury on panel placement.

Philip is an expert on Chateau in his own little brain.
I wonder whose money purchased those tools & equipment? They looked brand-new when woodwork room was set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Canned organic pumpkin purΓ©e (100% pumpkin, not pie filling mix) is also good for dogs having stomach issues. It’s supposed to have antibacterial properties or something like that. A couple spoonfuls in their food and some more throughout the day. Dogs love it. It was recommended to me by a vet years ago. I used it most recently in December when my profile pic, Ralph, was having some terrible issues.❀
Mine get a spoon of canned pumpkin every meal. I had a poop eater and that stopped.it, tastes good.going in but not when it comes out. I figure the beta carotene is a bonus as well. Fun fact. Did you know in the US. Canned pumpkin can be any kind of squash and is usually Hubbard squash,not really pumpkin. And they can label.it 100% pumpkin.....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
In other news:

We all can have F & M Easter Eggs...they are marked down to Β£41.25 from 175.00
View attachment 2115942

They were all simply ridiculous running around the driveway with boxed candy.
Philip wins best female dressed award. And, Cuz wins the get out of jail for free card.
Yay for the weirdo couple for escaping to rural France…oh wait, wrong channel.
Sadly not. I just went to order one - it would have been the only time I could ever have afforded such a treat - and they are out of stock. Sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am amazed he has taken Nutti with him. If he had any sense, he would have left her right where she was. He may be free of Fanny, but Natti will still be beside him every minute of his day, suffocating him. I think his long term plan will be to continue to work at the chateau but also to find work elsewhere. He will confine himself to projects that require skill. The prospect of making hundreds of radiator covers whilst having a pink phone in your face and listening to Fanny squawk and Snorts snort would drive anyone to distraction.
It has been said here before but it seems Cuz is a serial monogamist. Apparently he ended up dating the woman who spent the night after the singles do and then moved to the chateau once single only to fall into the Nazi clutches from day 3 according to him - he can't be single, it seems. Any woman with half a ballsack can claim him and he happily complies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And well, Cuz and Nutti got tired of the cold and living in the tit, so they packed their bags and left behind the dump, where snort is the authentic queen, for now. The only good thing about today's flog was when Pavlina and Maria insulted snort in Russian (surely they didn't say anything flattering of her very gay outfit) for the first time a table set on Lalande looked cute, obviously, snort didn't put it on. Of the rest, pure inconsequential tit.
Is he sticking his bum out? Why is he standing like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— the shade Maria gave in tonight's Vlog about how cold it was at the shitoo and that she was led to believe this wouldn't be the case for spring/summer season.
I thought they had fires burning now? Why is she cold? Amaury must have left before she got back, nobody else knows how to light one... as confirmed when Snorts put a tree trunk on...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Paaa haaa there are so many fuckwits roaming free

Deanya Schempp
12 hours ago
After all this time, I'm always still surprised that Stephanie knows the right thing to say to everyone under any circumstance. She doesn't talk down to the kids or snidely ever about anyone. Should we all be so kind and generous.

View attachment 2116817
LoireValleyChateau
4 hours ago
AMEN... Stephanie is a light for all of us to aspire to. I'm concerned she'll burn out before her time because she gives so much of herself to everyone else. She's definitely a "Heyoka Empath" ... View attachment 2116818️View attachment 2116819

This is on LoireValleyChateau profile.
Says it all really. Another fruitcake.

Remove ENVY & JEALOUSY from your heart & mind and you'll see all of the GOOD God has blessed you with. Did YouTube personnel conduct themselves responsibility when they allowed lies & misinformation to be spread on their platform for more than 4 years on the now debunked Russia Russia Russia Hoax?
---
Jason has obviously never heard of . . . 'quiet wealth'.
---
It has been said here before but it seems Cuz is a serial monogamist. Apparently he ended up dating the woman who spent the night after the singles do and then moved to the chateau once single only to fall into the Nazi clutches from day 3 according to him - he can't be single, it seems. Any woman with half a ballsack can claim him and he happily complies.
I have found some people, men and women, are like that.
They would rather be with anyone rather than be alone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I knew there was a reason I declined my friend's invitation to join her on a trip to Chelsea Flower Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay my darlinx, I'm off to France. Weather will hover round 12⁰C to 15⁰C for the coming week with little rain. Good dig weather. I'll be working in the Somme. I'm told the best place to hide a dead body is on a battle field, so I'm praying for a visit from Snorts.

Back in a week.
Take care all. ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.