The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought you tattle ridden hags-this will also mean Amaury may need to be paid properly, he may also start working for other people. She can no longer deduct their living expenses from what she pays them.
i suppose A and N have had to buy a car……and furniture.

another example of Fanny knowing something months in advance and waiting to announce it until she’s practically forced to.

I wholeheartedly agree, I think BIG BIG changes are coming to Lalande and the channel. Travel channel not doing well. Another travel channel in the works…as if Ollie is some kind of draw? Fanny just looking to escape now.

Cadeau really at its most boring. Patreon down. The trage of MM, RIP. Selmar openly bashing Lalande. Will Mummy and Percy ever return? Likely not. Gerry rarely comes by. Nick and family rarely feature. Very few interesting personalities appearing on the vlog anymore. Dan doing his own thing. Everything extremely censored and hidden. Rooms, garden, chapel, lake, in chaos. Almost everything broken, rotten, cracked, filthy, or in a terrible state. same old same old. As funds dip she’ll have to lay off more staff so there goes Kirsty and the handyman.

Even small to medium projects like fixing capping stones on moat, setting up last years Chelsea purchase, finishing the garden walk way, etc in a holding pattern. Handyman has been working but doing what for weeks on end? Fixing some coving and some plaster around a bathtub that looks like it will bubble up when it gets wet. Fanny and Philip painting with a toddlers paint brush.

Fanny sharing next to nothing in plans anymore. Not even small projects.

she’s run out of volunteers, run out of content ideas, run out of stream. running out of life, love and certainly laughter. Absolutely nothing fun about watching a heavily filtered 50-year old woman with way too much botox, tiptoe about making tea, waiting for bread to arrive, checking on the status of a row of lettuce, and filming other people‘s kids.

Her channel has failed to thrive after pandemic lockdowns.

none of these channels are killing it…all hovering around 40-50k views, some less, some a bit more but none even close to half a million. we watch YTubers who have vlogs about their garden who have 1 million+ subscribers and millions of followers on Instagram and TikTok. TikTok and IG coming for YT with shorts and long form video.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I might be the odd one out but... I have never relied on a man or anyone else. If I don't know something I learn it. I take care of everything in the cottage, I build, fix plumbing, electrics and I cook. I learn from.books and videos. For Nati to say she can't cook is silly to me. Then learn. Try different recipes some work some don't. You can have 5-6 go to meals. To make your partner work and come home to cook for you is selfish. Like I said maybe I am the odd one. But totally self sufficient I like it. (just built a shed last week)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from.
Jules...... how hard will it be if Bun Boy wishes to leave old Nasty Natti now too!
If they are buying this house together...........

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No Natty wasnt there if my memory serves me right. The morning after the singles night Armoury was sitting out on the terrace with a young lady who had observed stayed the night. Then Stephanie said that they both were seeing each other
Amaury broke up with that singles weeken guest who also appeared older (he does have a type) just before he moved to Lalande. Fanny mentioned it. They were together for a couple of years.

straight from the pan into the fire, I’d say.

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine? Fanny is practically alone in that huge farmhouse now, in the middle of nowhere. That would feel so lonely to me. Having PhiPhi there for protection wouldn’t make me feel very good, either. I’m not trying to sound sexist, but I wonder if Isabelle and Fanny wanted Selmar around partly because having a man on the property at night made them feel safer? Then Armaury came and filled that role, making Selmar even more obsolete? I don’t think PhiPhi could fend off a mouse! (don’t come after me…I know plenty of women who can protect themselves 😊).

View attachment 2114353
Girl Power at the shitoo - Maria, Pavlina, Fanny and Phillipa!!! I can't wait for the pajama party (and for a water pipe to burst).
1682041747989.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Natty can cook she does not want to cook. I don’t believe people when they say I can’t but I do believe them if they said not well. (But you can learn) like @LittleMore Cottage said get videos, recipes…
I didn’t realize that not all people could cook a palatable meal until I went to other peoples houses because my mother was a great cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you to all of you fabulous Tartlets and Tartgents for making me laugh all week! It's been a rough week at Casa T Rex. After weekly visits to the vet for Luna, her glucose numbers were finally regulated enough to get her annual vaccines on Friday- she was due for everything, unfortunately. By early Monday morning, she had runny poos- but was still acting normal. Changed her diet to boiled chicken, rice and Fortiflora. Monday night- no sleep, as she needed to go out every hour. Called the vet's office Tuesday morning (our vet is on vacation), and the other vet said keep an eye on it- as long as she is still eating and drinking, and to give her an 1/4 of an Immodium. By dinner time, our tiny terror refused to eat so we took her to the Emergency Vet clinic- they were wonderful- saw us right away, checked her glucose, gave her an IV, a shot for nausea, antibiotics and a stool hardener. The vet told me to give her a half dose of insulin when we got home, and the receptionist would e-mail everything to my vet. The vet said it could have been a reaction to the vaccines, but keep an eye on Atlas just in case Luna had a bug. Wednesday morning, Luna was feeling right as rain, so I told Atlas on a long walk (he was feeling neglected) and on the way home, he had the runny poo. An hour after getting home, he demanded to let out and proceeded to "politely vomit" on the outdoor rug in our lanai. Since they are on separate diets, we know it's not the food. Now he's on antibiotics as well (my vet's office should have a rewards card!). Today, he refused to eat nor drink anything, so I made him ginger tea, forcing it into his mouth with an eye dropper, checking his gums all day to make sure he wasn't dehydrated, and finally, around 4PM, the little joker demanded a Greenie, drank water, and ate his dinner. I notified all of the dog neighbours yesterday (because I am responsible like that). Both of pups finally had solid poos tonight- hooray! Sorry for the long post- but you pet parents get it. Mr. T Rex and I are sleep deprived, but having celebratory Miller Lites- "To solid poo!" No matter what a shyte day I had, you jokers have made me laugh all week! ❤ Thank you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
thanks for saving my blood pressure and putting screen shots. I have enough in real life today deal with MILFH and son husband in a holiday even together , Luckily I have post surgery excuse to sleep it off. Thanks for well wishes and sorry to the other member here recovering also may God protect us all . The last blood clot I escaped was 1 year ago it has taken me that long now take your time 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmm... I can't be the only one who thinks Cuz and Nutty moving out have been in the cards for a long long time...
- Tonton and Tantinette with the folder (looking for properties)
- PhiPhimodo taking about Nutty's current office as the location for the new china pantry
Fanny only reveals things long after they've happened, or if she's busted in a timeline lie.
The truth is always lurking somewhere behind the lies in everything Fanny says and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jules...... how hard will it be if Bun Boy wishes to leave old Nasty Natti now too!
We don't know they are buying. Maybe renting????? Maybe mummy and Daddy bought it for baby boy. We may never know
---
Natty can cook she does not want to cook. I don’t believe people when they say I can’t but I do believe them if they said not well. (But you can learn) like @LittleMore Cottage said get videos, recipes…
I didn’t realize that not all people could cook a palatable meal until I went to other peoples houses because my mother was a great cook.
My Polish Mother cooked about 7 different meals. Usually fish or Pizza on Friday's shake and bake chicken and pork. Roast beef, lasagna and roast turkey. Same thing every time. I don't cook that way. I try new things all the time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sparrowsfart, post: 14845111, member: 294118
Yes but he can walk around naked at home 😂

ha ha natty the attack dog will turn on F4F and he wont be available as much hes running errards for his wife or elsewhere and rightly SO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you to all of you fabulous Tartlets and Tartgents for making me laugh all week! It's been a rough week at Casa T Rex. After weekly visits to the vet for Luna, her glucose numbers were finally regulated enough to get her annual vaccines on Friday- she was due for everything, unfortunately. By early Monday morning, she had runny poos- but was still acting normal. Changed her diet to boiled chicken, rice and Fortiflora. Monday night- no sleep, as she needed to go out every hour. Called the vet's office Tuesday morning (our vet is on vacation), and the other vet said keep an eye on it- as long as she is still eating and drinking, and to give her an 1/4 of an Immodium. By dinner time, our tiny terror refused to eat so we took her to the Emergency Vet clinic- they were wonderful- saw us right away, checked her glucose, gave her an IV, a shot for nausea, antibiotics and a stool hardener. The vet told me to give her a half dose of insulin when we got home, and the receptionist would e-mail everything to my vet. The vet said it could have been a reaction to the vaccines, but keep an eye on Atlas just in case Luna had a bug. Wednesday morning, Luna was feeling right as rain, so I told Atlas on a long walk (he was feeling neglected) and on the way home, he had the runny poo. An hour after getting home, he demanded to let out and proceeded to "politely vomit" on the outdoor rug in our lanai. Since they are on separate diets, we know it's not the food. Now he's on antibiotics as well (my vet's office should have a rewards card!). Today, he refused to eat nor drink anything, so I made him ginger tea, forcing it into his mouth with an eye dropper, checking his gums all day to make sure he wasn't dehydrated, and finally, around 4PM, the little joker demanded a Greenie, drank water, and ate his dinner. I notified all of the dog neighbours yesterday (because I am responsible like that). Both of pups finally had solid poos tonight- hooray! Sorry for the long post- but you pet parents get it. Mr. T Rex and I are sleep deprived, but having celebratory Miller Lites- "To solid poo!" No matter what a shyte day I had, you jokers have made me laugh all week! ❤ Thank you all!
Liquid shits are no joke. A dog that refuses food or water sends me into a PTSD episode as I have had awful dog experiences.... Good on you to keep.up the fight. Sounds like you knew all the right things to do. Currently my 14 year old rough collie is on and off her food and seems confused ...ugh its so hard to love them and watch them age....prayers and good thoughts your way

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I highly doubt "they" bought anything together. I suspect Chantal and Stephen bought the house as an investment and are letting them live there in exchange for Amaury fixing it up. It makes the most sense. But, enquiring minds want to know- what does it look like? Does it have actual working heat and hot water? Does the interior more resemble an Ikea showroom (no shame in that- they have a limited budget) vice a tatty old run-down Shitoo?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel your sleep deprivation and hopefully both pups are back on track.
A similar thing happened to our 2 dogs after Chewbacca was put down last month - they completely derailed and we had non-stop runny poop for 7-10 days. I'm sure they were just depressed and missing their big brother. A chicken and rice diet, non-stop anti-sceptic cleaning, rolled up the rugs and gated the dogs in the kitchen. Oh what we do for a fur-babies! Enjoy your Miller Lites!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Lady Avonlea if you throw Marie W into the mix you have another Goddess weekend! They can play who would you rather, or my ideal partner would be or maybe spin the bottle.
Change of pace; glad to hear sick tattlers are on the mend! @T Rex happy to hear you pups are better! It’s so difficult since they can’t tell you what’s wrong. Cheers to healthy poos!
Now I’m going to shut my mouth and go to bed. Night all or good morning to some!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I might be the odd one out but... I have never relied on a man or anyone else. If I don't know something I learn it. I take care of everything in the cottage, I build, fix plumbing, electrics and I cook. I learn from.books and videos. For Nati to say she can't cook is silly to me. Then learn. Try different recipes some work some don't. You can have 5-6 go to meals. To make your partner work and come home to cook for you is selfish. Like I said maybe I am the odd one. But totally self sufficient I like it. (just built a shed last week)
One word...laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg the Bruges children ridiculously beautiful! They need to monetise them at modelling agencies.
Do they have a Patreon?
I was so impressed with them too.
Beautifully mannered and beautifully dressed.
And a big plus was that they didn't have devices constantly in their mitts . . . unlike Grant's children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.