The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2115502

well well I am back thankfully after my operation my heart rate wasnt the best apparently on the table . But as a fully Affirmed Tattle menopausal hag I am to stubborn to give up yet .. So back to the cardiologist from the gyno and keep away the 🖤:devilish: eye. And now I am compelled to watch this one just for the outfits unless someone saves my poor ticker and blood pressure and screen shots the outfits
Take it easy, hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No Natty wasnt there if my memory serves me right. The morning after the singles night Armoury was sitting out on the terrace with a young lady who had observed stayed the night. Then Stephanie said that they both were seeing each other
oh yes that bullshit, or was it ‘at least Armoury met someone’. Do we know if that was true? Came to fruition ? I seem to recall F4F said tgat was the case 🤔

Reactions: 19
It’s still going to suck for Anne Marie. Now, he’ll have a house and yard of his own to take care of. He’ll spend time commuting every day. He will get called over at all hours and have to commute twice in one day when that happens.
Yes but he can walk around naked at home 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
@Maple fairy On another note watched Vivian’s Cypress vlog. It showed Simon to be a very kind man rescuing a kitten and making sure it got a home. Antithesis of the château dump. Also very strong family ties!

I liked their vlog as I used to live in Kyrenia/Gyrne so enjoyed seeing places I know. Given the choice I would probably still be there but Monsieur de P found island life a bit claustrophobic. (I might just have to kick him into touch and get back there as it holds some hilarious memories). Anyway this will not be popular with some but I do really like Viv and Simon and Ollie and Camilla so enjoy their vlogs. What I’ll never understand is how they can remain friends with such a nasty schemer, why can’t they see the light and step away from the pretence.
On another note I think Amoury was previously in a relationship that had at least one child in it. Now whether he was the biological father or whether the child/children were hers from before she met Amoury I do not know but there has been at least 1 photo of him with a child that was not his brothers.
Ohhhhh Kyrenia is so beautiful. We had a fabulous holiday there. I actually cried when we left, I didn’t want the holiday to end. Loved the people, the port, the food, the countryside, everything. We stayed at ‘The Colony’. The people working there treated us so well. Still in my top 5 holidays ever.

On a more boring note, I too thought Armoury had a child with an ex partner. I wonder why 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think first there will be a lot of shopping before babies. They both don't have any furniture or equipment - though Nati has heaps of clothes. Will she take all the Narnia wardrobes with her? Amaury will be busy building her closets and a chicken run for Molly, probably from mahagony, because Nati won't like her being in the house. Don't believe Nati will be happy to buy at brocante to fill her house anyway. Also they will need at least one car. Who is paying for all of this? Did S give Nati a huge raise? (hypothetical question) Can't imagine Nati was able to save a lot while at Lalande. In France houses usually don't come with furniture. Amaury might take on some jobs outside lalande.
Who thinks S will be allowed to film them at their new home? Just for content?
Questions over questions
They drove away in a white car, was it theirs or F4Fs? They’re going to need their own car, it’s ridiculous that F4F doesn’t have a proper vehicle and a working van, living in a remote area I would consider that a priority. By the by I’m dying to see their small house, I’m sure it’s fully furnished already as I think they’ve been out of the tit eau for awhile

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I find myself wondering what ever became of Hanni.
and maybe Kat - both AWOL of late.

I think it’s one thing to ignore hearing your Cuz having sex but watching Snorty & Jared flirt was too much. All projects will slow down now, if it’s not on Snorty’s clipboard to get done it will not happen. The lights don’t work, you don’t remember the water pouring out the ceiling outlets? No electrician ever came just Snorty adding more lighting. This place will be on fire again at some point. Oh the hot water takes time to get there? You added two miles of piping of coarse it will take a while, idiot. Can you imagine the headache for whoever has to stay in newly painted or wallpapered room? 🧵Snorty is too lazy to shave his neck or feed a cat but he’s in charge?
'All projects will slow down now' . . . Lordy, everything happens at a snail's pace as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When Fanny and Snorts want to go travelling again, which they certainly will soon as spring is here, I really hope that Amaury and Natti, as well as Maria and Pavlina, refuse to stay there and take responsibility for the whole place while they are away. I'd like see F and S grounded there, having to cope with everything and the B and B themselves. FRK would, no doubt, be daft enough to agree. That place is a disaster waiting to happen and no one in their right mind would agree to look after it! If FRK does return soon, I can't see her and Maria hitting it off!
I think there would be a clash between Marie and Maria, especially when it involves the kitchen as they are both quite territorial.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I didn't know better, I'd say it was Snorts.
well if we are to believe Selmar (not) it could be.

The longer I have been on here, and seen the derailing the more I am coming to believe that we shouldn't bite when someone new starts up a conversation, or even some old hands, of whom I feel are suss.

Again I believe Dan left it in on purpose.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Amaury clearly hasn't learned in life, if you work till 6 every night as a favour, when you stop you will be criticized for not working till 6 every night... at his age I'm surprised he doesn't know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think there would be a clash between Marie and Maria, especially when it involves the kitchen as they are both quite territorial.
Fanny definitely has given herself a staffing crisis. If only Snorts would pitch in and earn his keep. However, I sense Snorts is the main reason for the staff shortage.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
especi
His dad must be so proud!
ally when it is on the WWW for everyone to see. I wonder how many who knew Philip in the Netherlands pre lalalande just shake their heads re the relationship.

• Haha
Amaury must have moved all his equipment out, we haven't seen where it went in the flogs, and we know if there's a story to tell she'd be there with the pink phone..

Reactions: 22
Maybe to understand the lyrics of

Although there are a couple of German words in there, I could only figure out the first sentence of the Refrain.

„Da gibt es Bären im Teich“ / „There are bears in the pond“
that dialect is jibberish to me!
I can not understand the dialects spoken up north or down south! That for a very small country like The Netherlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well just watched Dan’s latest. A floor fell in🫣😱I did not think there was one left! He burns some of the debris near the front steps. He was using a large gasoline can to douse the fire while lit. Was he trying to burn the place again! Was surprised he didn’t get blowback and set himself on fire.
A man came by to say he knew the last owners of Château and how the woman had to escape by tying sheets together & how she broke her leg in the process. She then drove to get help. He shared the pic of the sheet’s hanging off the balcony & photo of the original staircase. He left with a little catnip stating he would share more once he receives them.
On another note watched Vivian’s Cypress vlog. It showed Simon to be a very kind man rescuing a kitten and making sure it got a home. Antithesis of the château dump. Also very strong family ties!
It was Cameron, Nick's assistant, not Dan . . . who was in charge of the burn off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.