The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 💗💗💗💗💗 the shade Maria gave in tonight's Vlog about how cold it was at the shitoo and that she was led to believe this wouldn't be the case for spring/summer season.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg the Bruges children ridiculously beautiful! They need to monetise them at modelling agencies.
Do they have a Patreon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
. She’s made seemingly healthy men, Amaury and Dan, look beyond dishevelled, and frankly, ill during the course of their appearances on the flogs. It’s beyond me. The litany of people leaving is endless - that is the true reflection of what is happening in that HMN.
she always finds someone capable who is besotted by her as she is love-bombing them, run them down like a wet mat and if they do not serve the purpose she spits them out
annemarie escaped just in time, as did dan, but they are visibly scared
she always replace these people so there will be an influx of old-new sheeps soon

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2115502

well well I am back thankfully after my operation my heart rate wasnt the best apparently on the table . But as a fully Affirmed Tattle menopausal hag I am to stubborn to give up yet .. So back to the cardiologist from the gyno and keep away the 🖤:devilish: eye. And now I am compelled to watch this one just for the outfits unless someone saves my poor ticker and blood pressure and screen shots the outfits
I'm glad you're stubborn! So happy that everything went well for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s probably self-explanatory, but I guess them moving out was the last nail in the coffin for that renovation. I’m sure Natti’s apartement will now stay unfinished forever.
no one really thought that Natti would get her own apartment, did we???? Also once Amorie came into the picture there was no way they could live in such a tiny place. I swear the rooms and People designated for the rooms changes like my socks.... MP room, Gerrys Room Potts room, one can never be too sure if they get a room, they can keep it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I do hope Annalise has Dan well insured. His work ethic and the lack of Health & Safety is a serious accident waiting to happen.

• Heart
fanny will try to solve it by hitching up the greek cook-pianist with some hardworking local guy (who that might be...not sure yet) so she has a reason to stay and do all the work required
when she wanted there someone she always find them a friend or a partner, even cuz had dan as his bestie and she encouraged his relationship with nutty becuase she thought that they will take care of the shittoville while she will be travelling and they just pulled the rug from under her... I love it, nutty had the most patience, she waited until she scored the homeboy and cound leave, soon she will be preggy and no weekend shifts for her ever.... grandparents next door so she will be preggo couple more times and will become stay at home chatelane hersef
I think first there will be a lot of shopping before babies. They both don't have any furniture or equipment - though Nati has heaps of clothes. Will she take all the Narnia wardrobes with her? Amaury will be busy building her closets and a chicken run for Molly, probably from mahagony, because Nati won't like her being in the house. Don't believe Nati will be happy to buy at brocante to fill her house anyway. Also they will need at least one car. Who is paying for all of this? Did S give Nati a huge raise? (hypothetical question) Can't imagine Nati was able to save a lot while at Lalande. In France houses usually don't come with furniture. Amaury might take on some jobs outside lalande.
Who thinks S will be allowed to film them at their new home? Just for content?
Questions over questions

I do hope Annalise has Dan well insured. His work ethic and the lack of Health & Safety is a serious accident waiting to happen.
I agree. It is not a question of if Dan get seriously injured, it is only a matter of time as to when it will happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="M&MsMom, post: 14841090, member: 32269 But, these days, I seem to find myself getting annoyed easily in my real life, so maybe I'm just becoming a crotchety old lady?
I know exactly what you mean. I have become so much more critical recently, not just of others, but also of myself. In the UK, there used to be a TV programme called Grumpy Old Women and it consisted of various people moaning about things like hanging around on the telephone for ages listening to music while you just want to speak to a human, rather than a robot! I could make hundreds of those programmes nowadays!
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I could, too! I'm glad I'm not alone!
I went to the grocery store yesterday morning and when I came back, just immediately began to tick off everything and everyone that irritated me for the whole whopping 30 minutes I was there. Though it didn't stop me, I could tell my husband was about to explode out of both boredom and a bit of fear. He finally just looked at me and said "what is even happening to you?" and when he started to tell me how I sounded from the time I got up that morning until that moment I got back from the grocery store, he wasn't wrong! I was just critical of everything! I'm going to try and do better, that's all I can do.

But if people would just stop doing things that cause me to be so critical........LOL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In other news:

We all can have F & M Easter Eggs...they are marked down to £41.25 from 175.00
1682030122619.png

They were all simply ridiculous running around the driveway with boxed candy.
Philip wins best female dressed award. And, Cuz wins the get out of jail for free card.
Yay for the weirdo couple for escaping to rural France…oh wait, wrong channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.