The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday, watching big nose rustle through wallpaper samples, I was reminded of paper dress-up dolls from the 60s for some reason...
1682287166532.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So YT video popped in my suggestions as I have been santa over on the chateau wrap 😎 anyhoo - Diego Leon. Name of channel. Has two Timelapse videos, so get the pot of tea or pitcher of sangria. He & his partner are remodeled an abandoned house in France. They are everything Dan is not for example (SJ, well goes w/out saying). Clean, proper work, some help, throws in amazing food prep & sustenance, gardening, acrobatic feats on the trampoline (not kidding!). Total inspiration & admiration.
I've been watching Diego for some time, he had a property in Spain in the Country he build a shed on with proper permission, had a ruin barn I think he wanted to build in a house but was waiting for permission. Authoritiess found out they were sleeping in the shed, and I think permission refused for upgrade of the old barn. Had gardens everything and walked away went to France and helped his mother and Stepfather build their property. His stepbrothers are gorgous looking as well.

Got this place and stepfather and brothers helped him reroof to make it habitable and he could continue building. For all your animal lovers he had a cat in Spain wondered what he did with it. His father visited recently and helped Diego, the cat appeared and is part of the vlog. Doesn't say much but said he now had his cat back.

Does things cheaply, has a small patreon and get free stuff from time to time, recently got a drill because his old one diewd. Trying to live off grid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The wall in the kitchen with the blue china used to look pretty and well organized. Now it looks like a junk shop.
The pantry door in the kitchen is disgusting.

Ugh! Are those staples? No ribbon or trim in France??
Why is there such a lack of attention to detail? How hard is it to fix this? And this is supposed to be a special guest room???
View attachment 2122757

Ignore what's his face.
Look at the walls!!! What is going on with the wall covering???
View attachment 2122744
Actually do look at what's his face. How the hell does he paint? Does he hump the walls to get them dried faster?

The floors are a disaster!
Everything is a disaster.
What are there so many scuffs and dings in the walls?

And people in the comments are applauding her for scraping everything together last minute??

If they did this much work the night before, imagine if there was a modicum of effort every day!!!
I'm curious how he managed to get a line of ceiling paint across his lady garden...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My favorite line from today's vlog in regard to the tie backs could be a thread title 🧵 "philip stop dangling thaaat in front of me! " How many times has she uttered this phrase!
Wish Maria had insisted on getting the piano tuned she is so talented but in moving the piano it needed spme tlc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
the one she flies back and forth multiple times a year to the US??? I feel bad but that is a short nosed dog and I am sure the airplane pressure changes can not be good for it. I don't wish bad on any person or animal, I hope it recovers
Kidney issue that's caused by excess fluid around heart that's caused by cancerous lump in lung (extent and spread not confirmed as vet said investigative surgery could be fatal in itself). Poor dog doesn't know how sick she is so is putting on a good show. I wonder if she will fly with the dog in 10 days time, bit of a last minute decision I guess.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The wall in the kitchen with the blue china used to look pretty and well organized. Now it looks like a junk shop.
The pantry door in the kitchen is disgusting.

Ugh! Are those staples? No ribbon or trim in France??
Why is there such a lack of attention to detail? How hard is it to fix this? And this is supposed to be a special guest room???
View attachment 2122757

Ignore what's his face.
Look at the walls!!! What is going on with the wall covering???
View attachment 2122744
Actually do look at what's his face. How the hell does he paint? Does he hump the walls to get them dried faster?

The floors are a disaster!
Everything is a disaster.
What are there so many scuffs and dings in the walls?

And people in the comments are applauding her for scraping everything together last minute??

If they did this much work the night before, imagine if there was a modicum of effort every day!!!
Après lui, le grand effondrement. The hovel looks as if collapse is imminent. The walls are moving as we watch! Hopefully no innocents are harmed when it all goes. As for Fanny and her coterie, couldn’t happen to a more vile group of people.🤬

Reactions: 15
They've moved out but he was there till very late while they did everything at the last minute before the B & Bs arrived and then they were there again this Sunday. It will, no doubt, carry on like that so they might as well have stayed put!
How can anyone leave so much undone until the last minute? Fanny seems to think it's all very amusing but it's so unprofessional. She was shrieking loudly and manically. I wonder if she has meds for her manic episodes but forgets to take them.
I would absolutely hate to sleep in a room smelling of fresh paint. And why do they never completely finish a project? The Marquis' apartment was supposed to have been finished ages ago but there were still things left undone. If they completed everything at the time, there wouldn't be last minute panic. She must be a laughing stock with the other B & B chateaux owners who take their roles seriously.
Now, poor Nathan is having to repair electrical disasters as well as being a heating and plumbing expert. I hope he gets paid extra for extra work.
I doubt it

Reactions: 9
The lazy tw*t had THREE MONTHS to prep!
Three full time gardeners (one lives in) and a dead flower garden. Two handy men (one who lived in) and nothing ready for guests and the living quarters a tit show. Filthy people living in filth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny should just get a weekly dumpster there instead of piling up garbage and then getting rid of it. No planning , no organization, no plans. All last minute. That's the tit show way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🧵 title?

“When you are too busy travelling, shopping and grifting, things tend to get left to the last minute.”

Of course, it was the grief that held preparations up this time! 😝

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It was weeks ago that Fanny introduced Kevin who was busy in that Bathroom and she waited till last minute you paint it after wallpaper did not arrive. She and all at CHMN have no clue. The stables where a disgrace, they must have a million card board boxes, get them flattened, put the old pallets to the wood pile and organise the tit, not simply drop kick it from the door. That skip will have cost a pretty penny and I can tell you from experience you fill every available inch WHEN it is your own hard earned money paying for it, but Lalande crew will have more air gaps / voids than I have had hot dinners in theirs.
Cuz is going to blow any second, he looks so miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.