The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny is a condescending witch. Is it now open season on Cuz Amaury at the Dump?
---

His OCD must be in overdrive after viewing this footage. F4F is disrespecting him and Selmarizing/ marginalizing him on video. F 4 F is a mean girl Cuz. Save yourself Amaury, Fanny will be the death of you.
yeah, like living in a little house is something bad. "look at me, i live in castle*, and my cousin lives in a little house, heheh."

*filthy, half ruined, cold house without proper heating, bathrooms and toilet facilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny is a condescending witch. Is it now open season on Cuz Amaury at the Dump?
---

His OCD must be in overdrive after viewing this footage. F4F is disrespecting him and Selmarizing/ marginalizing him on video. F 4 F is a mean girl Cuz. Save yourself Amaury, Fanny will be the death of you.
In the battle of the sibling mothers who do we think would win? Busy Izzy or Tantinette? Isabelle might loathe her spawn but she loves the cash grab. Chantal is the classic overprotective, enabling helicopter mom. Possibly a draw, depending on who is the dirtier fighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
did you see the comments? or better don't. those people over there are some high class crazies. :sick: :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
---

They've moved out but he was there till very late while they did everything at the last minute before the B & Bs arrived and then they were there again this Sunday. It will, no doubt, carry on like that so they might as well have stayed put!
How can anyone leave so much undone until the last minute? Fanny seems to think it's all very amusing but it's so unprofessional. She was shrieking loudly and manically. I wonder if she has meds for her manic episodes but forgets to take them.
I would absolutely hate to sleep in a room smelling of fresh paint. And why do they never completely finish a project? The Marquis' apartment was supposed to have been finished ages ago but there were still things left undone. If they completed everything at the time, there wouldn't be last minute panic. She must be a laughing stock with the other B & B chateaux owners who take their roles seriously.
Now, poor Nathan is having to repair electrical disasters as well as being a heating and plumbing expert. I hope he gets paid extra for extra work.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Fanny's flog tonight just infuriated me.
If it is for real then they are the most incompetent twats known to man, just nobody with a business would leave it all until the last day. You have to wonder how much of this is just to get us haters on our high horses again. Whatever, it is still a shithole that is going to burn to the ground soon if she doesn’t get all of the electrics renewed immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Excuse me if I've missed something but is she letting her B & B guests sleep in the rooms that are at risk of falling into the Grande Salon???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Excuse me if I've missed something but is she letting her B & B guests sleep in the rooms that are at risk of falling into the Grande Salon???
Not to mention issues with hot water, electrical problems, ceilings still down and stinking of paint. But hey she got someone to go out and buy tacky multi coloured garage roses and gave them the most parsimonious cheese board so they should be grateful and she curled her fettered hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
06368343-4CB7-4B8F-BD3A-FC8C6A50C3A6.png

These two are resembling the Chatelaine de Monetization more and more:

Do no work. Collect Patreon and YouTube $$$$. Go on vacation. Repeat.

lol Speaking of do no work… they don’t even do their own vacuuming anymore.

Oh the art of the grift!

739915FE-46FA-4239-8A04-0D9DAD81640B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They've moved out but he was there till very late while they did everything at the last minute before the B & Bs arrived and then they were there again this Sunday. It will, no doubt, carry on like that so they might as well have stayed put!
How can anyone leave so much undone until the last minute? Fanny seems to think it's all very amusing but it's so unprofessional. She was shrieking loudly and manically. I wonder if she has meds for her manic episodes but forgets to take them.
I would absolutely hate to sleep in a room smelling of fresh paint. And why do they never completely finish a project? The Marquis' apartment was supposed to have been finished ages ago but there were still things left undone. If they completed everything at the time, there wouldn't be last minute panic. She must be a laughing stock with the other B & B chateaux owners who take their roles seriously.
Now, poor Nathan is having to repair electrical disasters as well as being a heating and plumbing expert. I hope he gets paid extra for extra work.
I just watched Pastor Robs video and they are growing on me, I look forward to seeing what they’ve accomplished each week. He talks about gifts, throwing some shade on F4F but in a passive Christian voice. What a difference in the prep they are doing for the upcoming student sessions and usually it’s just the two of them, not 3 gardeners and upteen handymen. I know don’t many don’t care for them but they’re ok in my book

Reactions: 18
omfg, annemarie's equipement full of dust in the middle of the crap room, it is almost as if she did show it to him on purpose to give him anxiety ... or heart attack
View attachment 2122399
Someone attach this to chateau unwrapped and tell people STOP sending them anything. They have more than enough. Snorty doesn’t have room for cat food either that’s why Ruby is starving.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
so she had a glorious bath while philippa was still working into the night ... I coundt even allow myself take shower while others are trying to correct my incompetence and lack of planning
Stephanie lacks consideration for others. As you say had it been any of us, we would've stayed and get the job done.

Busy Izzy or Tantinette?
Something like this? 👇

(Although my money is on Tantinette)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cheap Fanny still using a volunteer to prep the for profit B and Bl

Why does phi phi insist on stuffing a Daddy Derek painting on every blank area of wall in the Dump? F4F was definitely mocking hiim and treating him dismissively in today’s video.

Kirsty was not impressed with Fanny’s 10 minutes of weeding. Why can’t stingy Fanny let Dan’s young son have the large tulip? Fanny, “ no, the large tulip is for the guests.”

Nathan the heating/plumbing guy is already tiring of F4F’s emergency calls on his day off and then expecting him to perform electrical work at the Dump.

Reactions: 23
How can she not be embarrassed about her tiny effort that she did for the guests?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In the battle of the sibling mothers who do we think would win? Busy Izzy or Tantinette? Isabelle might loathe her spawn but she loves the cash grab. Chantal is the classic overprotective, enabling helicopter mom. Possibly a draw, depending on who is the dirtier fighter.

i bet on chantal. she's heavier (no fat shaming intended)
View attachment 2122641
View attachment 2122632
View attachment 2122610
View attachment 2122621View attachment 2122623

Donna Baker

27 minutes ago
I don't want to sound petty, but the pantry doors in the kitchen drive me nuts. I am just itching to scrub them.
and the answer

1682284356305.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.