The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2122623

Donna Baker

27 minutes ago
I don't want to sound petty, but the pantry doors in the kitchen drive me nuts. I am just itching to scrub them.
They need The Pink Stuff! šŸ˜‚
IMG_8825.jpeg

---
I havenā€™t watched all the CD vlogs, but Maria (and Pavlina?) stay somewhere else in an apartment? I wonder who pays for that. How does that work? Is Pavlina staff or volunteer?
Why would anyone pay to stay at LaLande? No water, no heat or air conditioning, peacock poo everywhere. I bet it smells horrendous inside!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There is nothing English about this mess of a garden.

View attachment 2122656
They wouldnā€™t have to weed if they just mulched the damn thing. Put some edges on the witch up to where the grass is and fill with mulch. Duh. Thatā€™s what people who donā€™t have a gardener do so their house looks magnificent year round. Itā€™s also what people who do have a gardener or four do as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Chateau Chronicles 11 Yr old dog is quite unwell. All of us pet owners can understand what she's going through.
the one she flies back and forth multiple times a year to the US??? I feel bad but that is a short nosed dog and I am sure the airplane pressure changes can not be good for it. I don't wish bad on any person or animal, I hope it recovers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the battle of the sibling mothers who do we think would win? Busy Izzy or Tantinette? Isabelle might loathe her spawn but she loves the cash grab. Chantal is the classic overprotective, enabling helicopter mom. Possibly a draw, depending on who is the dirtier fighter.

Poor Tantinette, not only has Fanny destroyed her son, she's also the reason he's stuck with Nutti.... Imagine that...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The video rank is on a downward trajectory.
Not even Patreons are interested in what SJ has to show anymore. Maybe they rolled out the extra Patreon on Saturday because of the numbers.

Three weeks ago

View attachment 2122313

Today

View attachment 2122315
Maybe after her cry me a river video beginning of December, where her loyalist played hours of CD flogs back to back, followed by several trips and antique shopping past monthd they lost faith!
---
Fanny's flog tonight just infuriated me.
Same! They had 6 months!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Besides Babbel for French lessons, please Fanny stop saying thaar for there and paarfect for perfect. On youtube your favorite place there are how to vlogs on how to perfect a fake posh Brittish accent, try it please!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, is Cat staying at the shitoo, while helping Dan at his? Or has she jumped ship as well? I can't imagine Fanny allowing her to have time off at such a crucial time...

Reactions: 18
OMG there is it the answer to the question of "WHY WHY WHY have they never painted those doors. I am gob smacked
And that tells me Fanny is manning the NoGooder alias. Staph has repeatedly said sheā€™d never clean or paint that cupboard because itā€™s ā€œoriginalā€ to the shat-oh!šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The filthy pantry doors are original to the chateau ? So does that mean that they have to stay begrimed and besmeared with centuries of ingrained dirt ? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Besides Babbel for French lessons, please Fanny stop saying thaar for there and paarfect for perfect. On youtube your favorite place there are how to vlogs on how to perfect a fake posh Brittish accent, try it please!
Except the word "little" where her accent always slips. And I noticed the other day Armoire pronounces little exactly the same! Must be the Norfolk burr that neither have managed to shake.

Reactions: 14
The wall in the kitchen with the blue china used to look pretty and well organized. Now it looks like a junk shop.
The pantry door in the kitchen is disgusting.

Ugh! Are those staples? No ribbon or trim in France??
Why is there such a lack of attention to detail? How hard is it to fix this? And this is supposed to be a special guest room???
Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 2.17.04 PM.png

Ignore what's his face.
Look at the walls!!! What is going on with the wall covering???
Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 2.16.36 PM.png

Actually do look at what's his face. How the hell does he paint? Does he hump the walls to get them dried faster?

The floors are a disaster!
Everything is a disaster.
What are there so many scuffs and dings in the walls?

And people in the comments are applauding her for scraping everything together last minute??

If they did this much work the night before, imagine if there was a modicum of effort every day!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.