The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The before pics of that kitchen cupboard were so much nicer. If Fanny wants to save those grubby doors put them in the stable and not in a kitchen which should be clean ,able to be wiped down and sanitized....ugh she wrecks everything she touches

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
omfg, annemarie's equipement full of dust in the middle of the crap room, it is almost as if she did show it to him on purpose to give him anxiety ... or heart attack
View attachment 2122399
FFS, that’s disgustingly lazy, a fire hazard and home sweet home to rodents. Not a brain cell between them. Bet they’ll be a massive clean up before mummy gets there and SJ is so desperate for content she’ll probably show it!

Reactions: 25
The before pics of that kitchen cupboard were so much nicer. If Fanny wants to save those grubby doors out them in the stable and not in a kitchen which should be clean ,able to be wiped down and sanitized....ugh she wrecks everything she touches
Also, that completely white bathroom was absolutely serene and clutter free. Yet, she won’t rest and can’t wait to wallpaper it to turn it into yet another seizure coop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The wall in the kitchen with the blue china used to look pretty and well organized. Now it looks like a junk shop.
The pantry door in the kitchen is disgusting.

Ugh! Are those staples? No ribbon or trim in France??
Why is there such a lack of attention to detail? How hard is it to fix this? And this is supposed to be a special guest room???
View attachment 2122757

Ignore what's his face.
Look at the walls!!! What is going on with the wall covering???
View attachment 2122744
Actually do look at what's his face. How the hell does he paint? Does he hump the walls to get them dried faster?

The floors are a disaster!
Everything is a disaster.
What are there so many scuffs and dings in the walls?

And people in the comments are applauding her for scraping everything together last minute??

If they did this much work the night before, imagine if there was a modicum of effort every day!!!
I didn't know whether to give your post a heart or a laugh emoji - "does he hump the walls to get them dried faster" had me belly laughing!
But you're right - if they put in minimal effort every day, this would have been completed - and probably more thoughtfully, too - without us having to see "CRISIS" in her thumbnail.

On another note, Philip looks miserable here. GOOD!
---
I'm curious how he managed to get a line of ceiling paint across his lady garden...
@lyna explained it - he dry humps the walls to get them to dry faster!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
handyman.....but
Fanny should just get a weekly dumpster there instead of piling up garbage and then getting rid of it. No planning , no organization, no plans. All last minute. That's the tit show way.
I'm now worried about those swallows nesting just above that rubbish. I hope its moved asap before the babies fledge and drop down into it

And Dan's now damaged the rental van by knocking the wing mirror off or something. He also damaged the car he had on loan from the garage while his was in for repair.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The before pics of that kitchen cupboard were so much nicer. If Fanny wants to save those grubby doors put them in the stable and not in a kitchen which should be clean ,able to be wiped down and sanitized....ugh she wrecks everything she touches
I don’t get why they have to be nasty because they are the original doors?
Clean them and paint them-
they are STILL the original doors (the wood)! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Geez!!! That precious filth! 🤷🏼‍♀️
* But really just an excuse to NOT clean them!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My favorite line from today's vlog in regard to the tie backs could be a thread title 🧵 "philip stop dangling thaaat in front of me! " How many times has she uttered this phrase!
It's no use if it dangles...
---
Yes . . . all of that lovely historical, dirty 'patina'.
Ever watch the movie Shrek?

The door has layers. Like an onion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Squirrel....... take a look at Nic Tightpants .... he has just bought lots of table wear and he says he loves cutlery ...... you should stalk him next.
Pity he is like you - not much $$$ and looking for his next sugar daddy .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They got the hoover for free ? I would love one have spine damage find hoovering very difficult maybe I should do a go fund me 😂
You can get a less expensive one, especially during sales. We previously owned Roombas (they kept breaking), but bought a Shark a few years ago, and love it! I still manually vacuum every few days (unfortunately, it doesn't do furniture, but that would be lovely!). The only downsides are: you've got to remember to empty the home station bin every few days (it picks up A LOT- how two tiny dogs shed so much I have no idea), it leaves black marks on my baseboards that I am constantly wiping off with a magic eraser, and every so often, it'll get stuck somewhere. (If any of you Tattlers has figured out a solution for your robot vac scuffing up your baseboards, let me know!) They really are worth the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Boy they sure can "get a move on" when they have to!
That is the way lazy people act.
I do hope the people who are coming and paying for the pleasure of staying there see that last CD. !!!
Thats the Care she takes of her business. :cautious:

I am not going there with that stupid English Weed Garden !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🧵 Suggestion - “They’re original to the chateau” isn’t an excuse for living in filth for 18 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
FFS, that’s disgustingly lazy, a fire hazard and home sweet home to rodents. Not a brain cell between them. Bet they’ll be a massive clean up before mummy gets there and SJ is so desperate for content she’ll probably show it!
instead of wasting time giving viewers a tour of the mess, why not just pull out their combined fingers and get on with doing the work. Or here's an idea. Just hire a team of paid cleaners!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.