The Chateau Diaries #126 Stephanie Jarvis farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nutti at her desk … not even looking at the boys when they came back with party decorations…..
ignoring them … Thomas has the measure of her … walked past ignoring her …💕😈💕💕💕💕
They already know as kids that she’s not for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
For those who don't care for fart and poop jokes....
Just remind yourselves...This too shall pass💩💩
(Especially if you've eaten at the Shittoo recently)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In honor of Annalise's birthday party theme, I present Nasty Nutti.
September 2020, Who was Nutti dancing for, Stephanie Jarvis or Philip Janssen???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In honor of Annalise's birthday party theme, I present Nasty Nutti.
September 2020, Who was Nutti dancing for, Stephanie Jarvis or Philip Janssen???
View attachment 1121324
belive that was the charlatans herself
The 💩stirring charlatan Stephanie Jarvis.

outfit was reused by Dana later in the year
2 sweaty Betty’s 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to watch over this episode of Chateau Love, but that "ball" at the Venetian Palazzo looks beyond dull. Everyone is standing around making small talk, looking generally uncomfortable - maybe Nasty Natti had had a screaming fit before the cameras were on? Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar predictably arrives late in order to make an entrance - embarrassing considering she was hosting...

I also have some opinions about Isabella, their child, none of which are positive so I shall leave it as that, but there is a choice moment where she spies the opportunity to get on Italian television and pout with her parents, which I did find amusing.

With the risk of sounding like the most crashing snob, Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar will undoubtedly know the likes of Venetian grandees Toto Bergamo Rossi or Mimi Todhunter, who would be capable of opening all doors in Venice for SJ, but non of whom, or their like, are featured at the ball - it's a hot mess, and performative - it was just an opportunity for a photo.

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries
#BringUpTheBodies
  • Fanny's dress was a hot mess
  • Fanny's stupid tiara kept falling off
  • Fanny's decolletage was so low compared to Vivienne. If Fanny's boobs were pushed any further up she would have toppled over.
  • The bedrooms Vivienne filmed were much nicer than those Fanny filmed. It seems Fanny previously stayed in the servants quarters.
  • What a crappy party - people just standing around in a circle filming each other for their vlogs. STAGED, DULL, BORING

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am with you! I mean, your facade looks horrible, yet you choose to plant a jardin d'Anglais.
You have no proper heating, yet you choose to join a party at versailles and a palazzo in Venice.
You have no recreational facilities at your dump for your b&b , yet you splash on vacation in barbados, italy, paris, london.

I do wonder, when SJ makes these poor choices. If anyone arround her ever tries to stop her on splurging on extravangce and stay focused on her work. Which is youtube.
Princess is not a regular healthy person. She judges things through her own grifting eyes. She wouldn’t listen to anyone because she sees nothing wrong with anything she does. She doesn’t worry about what people think only what she wants to do next. The castle farce is a means to an end. The fairy tale isn’t to live in a chateau but, to do anything and everything she pleases. She’s like an addict. Everyone and everything is just to be used to accomplish her needs. Anyone who escapes without too much injury is fortunate indeed.

Reactions: 18
Maybe he was blocked. I know I have been blocked from CD and ETRF
are you referring to Tony. I found him on Insta he has edited his name.

• Fanny's decolletage was so low compared to Vivienne. If Fanny's boobs were pushed any further up she would have toppled over.
  • The bedrooms Vivienne filmed were much nicer than those Fanny filmed. It seems Fanny previously stayed in the servants quarters.
  • What a crappy party - people just standing around in a circle filming each other for their vlogs. STAGED, DULL, BORING
I haven’t watched Vivienne’s perspective but I don’t think Fanny told them the truth about the deal she got on the villa. They probably thought they had it for the evening. Instead there was a timeframe. Perhaps they felt awkward there.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Believe it or not, I actually love potty’s photographs. I’ve followed his IG for a while. Now, I’ll add that his talking in these vids wasn’t pleasant to listen to so I fast forwarded through most of it. 😉

I like his photography too, but I lol'd at Fannys unthoughtful comments... just her usual love bombing. She certainly has not done much in her vlogs to bring attention and viewers to his channel, poor guy.

Reactions: 4
And, the cackling, echoing through halls. 😳 what fun. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is definitely SJ replying to MojoDublin not IJ or numb nuts the English is too good for them. Wait maybe the new English volunteer/chauffeur is an English graduate too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If it is original it probably has lead in it. Remember when Dick and Angel first bought their chateau - lead paint was one if the issues mentioned in that long document. His List Of Reasons Not To Buy.
Yessss! The fact that the cupboard doors are just that, doors. The paint is just that, paint with lead! you leave a beautifull piece alone (like a louis de XIV piece) because there is craftmanship on there. Even paintings get restored. But this flies out of lalande's dirty windows. Because there is work involved, and we all know how much SJ loves working.

I put the doors subject next to the windows which -by the looks of it- also has the original paint and dust on it.

P.s.
Btw SJ, the accounts remember? Also get your heating/facade fixed. Not only with patreon but with youtube income too. You have earned 500k over the past 2 years on youtube and then some from B&B.
Dont cry again that you don't have the funds and you have to make a choice. Because you do!

Reactions: 15
Marie Wiik is busy. 👏 Maybe, in her down time she will spill the tea???

1647173569517.png

1647173237075.png

1647173983546.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.