The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this how a 15 year old would dress for dinner - minus the brooch?

View attachment 2120895
To be honest I think his clothes and beanie are dreadful to wearing in a professional capacity waiting tables and dining with guests I think paid guests are entitled to expect a bit more at very least a clean presented look of trousers and shirt and hair tied back !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For some reason I’ve always felt Scotchette was the Tartan Terror, Gerry. He’s got to have a love/hate relationship with his adopted family and passive aggressive behavior could be the result.
Small man syndrome / Poison Dwarf! I think that the Tartan Terror is probably the most malicious of the Chateau mob.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Welcome @Boleyn sister,
View attachment 2120984
Why are you using @sandro37's avatar???

Definitely the doll.
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, @Jules100 there is a doll in Naples FL, that you could interview. She holds all the secrets. 🤫

Anything is possible...
View attachment 2121028
View attachment 2121043
View attachment 2121006
View attachment 2121019
View attachment 2121031
View attachment 2121014
Oops, that's a Daniel Preston look alike. 👇
View attachment 2121030
Philip with Dan . . . I think I'm going to be sick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
For some reason I’ve always felt Scotchette was the Tartan Terror, Gerry. He’s got to have a love/hate relationship with his adopted family and passive aggressive behavior could be the result.
Perhaps it is a Dump alias that they share. I think phi phi was the one posting as Scotchette yesterday and today. The comments today sound like nasty phi phi and contain way too many compliments for phi phi. I don’t think Gerry could write such gushing commentary for Snorts, even at gunpoint.

Phi phi doesn’t like Dan and Scotchette put out comments about Dan and Kat hooking up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Chateau Wrap up, currently has 407 comments.
When I went to sleep there were 200 of them.
How do I find time to follow the thread, read 200 new comments, and watch the three Patreon videos I've bookmarked?
You tell me! How?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it possible Dan was also a resident sex pest at the Dump? All speculation here. Allegedly Kat, Sabina, perhaps Dana, and maybe Stephanie? Was he ever involved with fellow sex pest Phi Phi?
Blimey sounds like an edition of carry on camping aka carry on chatea-ing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think Marie is coming back to La Disaster... She makes no mention of the place in her bio anymore... on Insta or FB
1682251726062.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope that Selmar feels somewhat vindicated now that Nasty and Annemarie have been shown the door. It would seem that there are cracks in the family Jarvis- the aunt and uncle have been missing, Gerry has been missing, her cuz has moved out and her mother will surely be staying the hell away. One of her business partners and his family are missing, and it is only the try-hard Potts who is around. She has been well and truly isolated.

I would prefer for PhiPhi to stay because single handedly he is destroying her channel and the Scotchette debacle just highlights his nastiness and lack of loyalty to his pay master. He is not to be trusted, he has given away a few too many secrets in this latest episode and only an insider would know some of those secrets.

In the live chat at the premieres this week, Isabelle said she and P expect to be back at the chateau in about a month.

I was surprised Amaury's parents weren't seen at the Lalande Easter party. Perhaps they were staying in his new house, if it isn't too 'little'.

Personally, I don't believe any of the dump crew are posting online under aliases. We know they can't be bothered to reply to patron/Youtube comments, so I can't see them making the effort to monitor other channels and reply here, there and everywhere as someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Clara seemed pretty certain that R and Potts had split some time ago but maybe they also have an open relationship.
Regarding the missing Clara, I noticed that one Tattler made quite a negative comment about ones chateau character after Easter. If my idea of who CB is, is correct, she may have been put off Tattle by that comment although she usually stood up to criticism Who knows? I may well be mistaken and I'm not going to say who made the comment or who it referred to!
Clara talks smack about herself here too, it's part of her cover up. In Fanny's eyes she's also a victim of Tattle and Clara :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Chateau Wrap up, currently has 407 comments.
When I went to sleep there were 200 of them.
How do I find time to follow the thread, read 200 new comments, and watch the three Patreon videos I've bookmarked?
You tell me! How?
why did you go to sleep??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So YT video popped in my suggestions as I have been santa over on the chateau wrap 😎 anyhoo - Diego Leon. Name of channel. Has two Timelapse videos, so get the pot of tea or pitcher of sangria. He & his partner are remodeled an abandoned house in France. They are everything Dan is not for example (SJ, well goes w/out saying). Clean, proper work, some help, throws in amazing food prep & sustenance, gardening, acrobatic feats on the trampoline (not kidding!). Total inspiration & admiration.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Phi phi is having his online tantrums in the Chateau Unwrspped comment section thru Dump alias Caroline Gooder. He is frantically trying to reply to all issues raised in the chateau unwrapped comment section, as well as complimenting himself profusely.

caroline gooder
15 minutes ago
Philip is also an actor and musician. He is multi talented

caroline gooder
16 minutes ago
Dan has success written all over his face

caroline gooder
39 minutes ago
Dan will be fine.
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
caroline gooder
18 minutes ago
Philip contributes enormously to the day to day operations of the Chateau.

About the london flat

caroline gooder
29 minutes ago
It was on air bnb until the pandemic. Now she is financially comfortable she does not need the money from the air bnb anymore

About the gardens
caroline gooder
33 minutes ago
The gardens take a lot of work to tend to.

caroline gooder
40 minutes ago
Lies, did you bother to contact Stephanie to discuss the missing postcard?

Phi Phi personally insults Jules ( ignore him Jules, thus is when you know you have really gotten under their skin by bringing to light some of their crap).
caroline gooder
43 minutes ago
Her face could do with some work

caroline gooder
46 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip are dynamic and far more successful then our French Chateau will ever be

In response to be sure to like and subscribe:
caroline gooder
44 minutes ago
Please don’t
---
Sarah Fox
1 day ago
Hahaha I loved this! I really do like Chateau Diaries and Escape to Rural France… all of them actually but equally am here to watch Chateau drama. Every community needs this to call out the facades

caroline gooder
52 minutes ago
You’re wasting your time here.

Please Note that phi phi started his tantrum after I posted the Scotchette entries and my opinion that he was using the Scotchette name an alias to post comments.
---
GO JULES!!!!!!

Ann EC
17 hours ago
Congratulations ladies! Fabulous first vlog. Your insight into the Chatauverse is fantastic. This grey haired old hag can't wait for the next one. Fanny and Phillup should watch their backs! View attachment 2120596View attachment 2120597View attachment 2120598

caroline gooder
50 minutes agoThey have nothing to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment

View attachment 2120599
Chateau Chat
7 minutes ago
@caroline gooder I would like to formally invite you to be our first chateauverse guest. Love to discos lot of things with youView attachment 2120600
Note how Caroline Goody Two, Goody Two, Goody Goody Two Shoes-Gooder stays hidden behind her fake persona and keyboard. And yet... there is Jules front and centre, not scared of being herself. Bravo to you 3 Chateau Wrap Up girls, you are rattling the cage.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
MP and the Petherick’s have commented on a video of mine too a few weeks ago and MP followed Chateau Teapot. I personally think it’s Sherrie commenting but if it is Michael, I’ll get my husband to send him a few dick pics to entice him to chat to us. 🤣
Oh yes, I had forgotten how Ma Petherick (Sherrie) jumps onto the keyboard for her son! She used to delete all the “negative comments” (aka legitimate questions) on Michael’s vlogs years ago…but she finally stopped when even Ma couldn’t defend what he was doing. You’re right…it’s probably Sherrie. If you send dick pics, I’m sure she’ll pass them along to Teabag! 😆 Please carbon copy @HalcyonOrganic 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Welcome #235 is yours if you want to name it. 🥳🥂

RE: Kathy, Now I like Kathy. But the Rosieres are putting themselves out there to be judged. So people are going to say, what they like and don't like about them.

Now. Cast your votes, are the windows an improvement, even though they are not original to the cottage...
View attachment 2120618View attachment 2120619View attachment 2120620
Yes. I like the window. And yes I think it's an improvement. Don't forget, windows in French houses generally open inwards. In a small property this takes up space and creates an obstacle if you can't push them flush against a wall.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So it was Kat in Dan's vlog the other day. We couldn't decide if it was Dana of a television person. Kat is looking really attractive. I think maybe she is Dan's girlfriend
Possibly living in France all this time ? If so, maybe they’re slowly introducing her to the Chateaux Verse and to his boys !!
Who knows, anything is possible with that crazy bunch 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Welcome @Boleyn sister,
View attachment 2120984
Why are you using @sandro37's avatar???

Definitely the doll.
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, @Jules100 there is a doll in Naples FL, that you could interview. She holds all the secrets. 🤫

Anything is possible...
View attachment 2121028
View attachment 2121043
View attachment 2121006
View attachment 2121019
View attachment 2121031
View attachment 2121014
Oops, that's a Daniel Preston look alike. 👇
View attachment 2121030
Something tells me Dan and Pheeph practiced some swordplay while DP was staying at the shat-oh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.