The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My message to chateauverse!!! Time lapse on the vlogs wont make your bleeping boring vlogs any more intresting. I have spoken!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@LittleMore Cottage & @AndAnotherName
Go back and read the post from Jan 13th, but be sure to grab a handful of hazelnuts or if your really hungry, a small round piece of meat (preferably lamb). Make sure there is no noise in the background so you can focus on the possible culprit!

I included a few not so subtle hints
Hope I'm right or I just wasted 15 mins I'll never get back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go back and read the post from Jan 13th, but be sure to grab a handful of hazelnuts or if your really hungry, a small round piece of meat (preferably lamb). Make sure there is no noise in the background so you can focus on the possible culprit!

I already wasted more time on this than I want to admit and I still can’t figure it out based on the “last seen lurking date of April 3”. I have 4 culprits. Hmm 🤔

Wait! I got it! It was one of my culprits! I now know 2 users on here!

Thank you for the clue! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m doing better, thanks for asking ❤
Recovery is very slow and I’m very frustrated… it feels like my healthy able body suddenly betrayed me and I feel absolutely useless at the moment. But it is what it is… gotta be patient 🫤

As for Dan… I’m just gonna watch the events unfold. No point in speculating really, he can throw the whole thing in the bin with one stupid move 🫠 who knows 😆
Yes, absolutely you have to be patient. Slow and steady, take all your meds and be a good girl! You've got a lot of people here who cherish you, so mind you take care!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I already wasted more time on this than I want to admit and I still can’t figure it out based on the “last seen lurking date of April 3”. I have 4 culprits. Hmm 🤔

Wait! I got it! It was one of my culprits! I now know 2 users on here!

Thank you for the clue! 😘
How do you go back to past posts ? Sorry I’m newish

Reactions: 11
JDub Elton John seems to like Germany. Buys art there and says he is working in a private label wine - I suspect for his Inn?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
hazelnuts
I always wondered what made them so upset, they had to get on a high horse and say they were better than the rest of us...
(not judging, just genuinely curious... okay, maybe I'm like 15% judging...)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My dearest tattlers,

i finished not one but 2 hideously boring tasks!
1. work related
2 TAX FILINGS! done and dusted in about an hour! guess why? I actually keep my books clean, don't avoid tax and all my numbers were in front of me, because I do my book keeping every month!

its also a post to do a shout out to @billybudd @Le Comte de Monte Cristo @Clara Burnett
where are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

perfect clues thank you-
---
Ask me somewhere else and I’ll tell you❤
I am not anonymous elsewhere I want to

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.