The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Karma baby! - that is frightening! I am glad you returned back from the dead to us. Did you see the white light and Brenda Gibbons' reflection in it- which made you turn back?!? :ROFLMAO:

We really missed you! I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'll keep you in my prayers, my favourite atheist! Listen your your mother in law and boyfriend, and stay in bed! Many hugs and much love!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

PS- you didn't really much too much. Fanny hosted "A Very Fanny Ratchet Easter", and bought more le garbage. Selmar re-posted the original "That Beeyatch Natalia" video, but on Facebook. Dan moved bricks. The most exciting news was that Chateau Chat, Behind the Chateau Doors and Chateau Teapot are combining forces to make a collab channel titled, "Chateau Wrap Up"- which is much anticipated by all.
If there was ever concrete proof that there is a god, let it be that I was spared from the reflection of BG 😂

Thanks for the recap! Eagerly waiting for the ladies of chateau tea spill to do their magical collaboration! 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
Omg so glad you’re on the mend that must have been so tough and we missed you. Hope you’ll be back in full ass kicking mode soon

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Getting a bit close for comfort a bit over an hour from me ish.
When I was driving back from swimming this morning. I could have sworn Ryan was walking through my towns CBD. But I don't think he would be in New Zealand without a vlog about it, so it's probably just a doppelgänger.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wait to hear how she says BROCANTE she is so annoying-I could slap her if she wasn't so florid from rosacea
---
Did I miss it? In Manor and Maker she clearly filmed those lamps.
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.53.23 PM.png

No mention of them in her flog. She goes from meeting Steve, to the ill posed badger and squirrel, straight to Sara looking at fabric...
And oh so much declaration of how she is trying not to spend.
She shows Phi Phi carrying his junk, but what is she carrying besides the teapot???
Hmmmm???

Sarah, Steve, you let the cat out of the bag. Loose lips sink ships...

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.38.22 PM.png

What the hey is going on here??? No wonder squirrel's tale fell off...

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.35.28 PM.png

And which nut cracker did she buy??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ever wonder if Pu vidal's Daddy is looking for a friend in France????? how Convenient there is a clueless wonder boy just down the road, who would love to come over and give you advice on your Chateau... WTF makes perfect sense to me. and notice that the un-love bombing has begun with Snorts..... tick toc
You is saying what I is thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Karma baby! good god, so sorry to hear about your extended hospital stay. Sending healing thoughts as you recover. Lots of tidbits to mention....Fanny did not do the egg hunt this year. She didn't do anything for Easter, except Michael Potts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Today is the second day that President Bidens visit coverage has meant that the 6pm angelus bells have been missed. This is so major in this "Catholic" country that radio programmes have been discussing. It has really upset my two dogs as they understand that the bells equals dinner time.

Joe has done well so far apart from referring to the All Black rugby team as the Black and Tans. Did this get coverage outside Ireland?
He said the "Black and Tans"? Hell Biden! That's an insensitive thing to come out with, despite it being a mistake. It was covered in NI with both horror and sadly, in some quarters, amusement. At least, I hope the amusement was at the stupidity.

While visiting Kerry with Australian relatives a few years back, they asked me to explain the Angelus Bells - had to explain I had no idea because I live in a different country. 🙄 I just don't understand why people don't get this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched Puy Vidal, thought they ahd more sense than they show. Yes I ahve had people do things for me in the past that has helped me temendously and been forever gratful which they got from Stephainie, Philip and ? who else went and checkedthe Chateau out taking pictures etc. Yes I have allowed them to remain in my life because of my gratitude but I do control it. What shocked me about that vlog was.

* I watched the Egypt trip, is dementia setting in but i dont remember seeing them????? Help me out here.
* They dont check resumes, check Philips there is nothing architectual in his background WTF, Surely dad will suss him out.
*the pretendiousness of Philip carrying around his little stack of books, hes another RC Woodhouse self proclaimed
*Look at Lalande and the shocking condition it is in, they did admit it was cold, and they are seeking ideas from whom!!!!!
*Is it all to bring extra viewers, associating with them.
*what drugs did the thre woman take to thing Philips stuffed hedgehog room was beautiful. Also go back in history it was Micheal P who did the room not thet little puffed up person

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fav: Brenda Gibbons. She UNDERSTANDS me.
Least: Everyone else.
No one on this forum appreciates my WORK ETHIC. I work twenty whole minutes per day. That's more than the King's own son ffs.
You're all going to look pretty styewwpid in 2045 when I accomplish exactly what I promised. View attachment 2097998
Nice capture!
A photo of Stephanie Jarvis, taken just moments before she shoved the visiting children into her oven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Today is the second day that President Bidens visit coverage has meant that the 6pm angelus bells have been missed. This is so major in this "Catholic" country that radio programmes have been discussing. It has really upset my two dogs as they understand that the bells equals dinner time.

Joe has done well so far apart from referring to the All Black rugby team as the Black and Tans. Did this get coverage outside Ireland?
Yes the All blacks comment made it's way to NZ news.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
My goodness, wow! Thank you for coming here to let everyone know that you are okay… will be okay💗. I wish you well Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was obvious that Mom ( that talks with her teeth clenched). And multi colored hair gal don't watch CD. By the questions they asked. The whole Egypt comment came from Julia who must have watched the Vlog. I have no idea why Phi Phi was asked to go there when they are paying architects. Except to tag along on the CD coat tails.

Reactions: 28
What a mess, who painted that staircase? This place is a shambles!
That lamp is terrible for that space, well any space except possibly a restaurant. In my humble opinion it would look better with a pendant lamp were you don’t see the light bulbs when you look up, also didn’t PhiPhi buy vintage lamps for the hallway I thought I remembered mummy not being too pleased about them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Chateau Puy Vidal vlog popped up on my feed. I will give them this- Carolina and Julia are certainly running an organized operation- securing licenses to serve food and alcohol (I highly doubt Fanny has either), meeting with the plumber to install the remaining sprinkler system, ice machine new hot water heaters and making repairs. Fanny, take note- dry erase boards with projects prioritized on them, and Carolina has a folder full of checklists/paperwork. Penelope's swingset aerial rig arrived, and Maruca and Bob helped her set it up- it's an odd thing to have in a chateau courtyard, but at least it can be taken down. The family head to the Shittiest Little Whorehouse in France, which looks pretty depressing when they pull up. The family walks around the perimeter, and Bob does not look impressed. Cut to the next day- Carolina, Julia and Penelope awake in the children's bedroom Snorts' study, which showcases what a dump it is (what is going on with the door and frame on the right?) They head to the kitchen in search of croissants and coffee- where they arrive to an empty but messy kitchen- ah, apparently they missed the memo that Fanny does not provide brekkie for her guests. The family heads out to La Chatre to find a proper meal, and sightsee. Back at the Shitoo, the girls head to dinner, where Tess stands alone drinking by the fireplace, trying to stay warm, while Fanny and Snorts stand off by themselves, where Fanny is a vision to be beheld dressed as a pink blob. Easter Sunday- the girls help set up, along with the other guests (Fanny was probably still asleep), and Snorts looked like a deranged Puss in Boots disguised as a rabbit as he pranced about setting the cutlery. The family is forced to don the filthy ears of Easters past, and go about on the egg hunt, where they find a ton of candy. Carolina remarks, "Oh my goodness- you guys- aren't you embarrassed?" Penelope (who is still acts like she is 5) remarks she re-hid like 5. Carolina reminds them to share with the kids. Later, back in their room, Julia films and tries to say nice things about the room- LOL, Carolina (looking very unimpressed) refers to the doors as "vampire coffin doors". Downstairs to lunch, where buffet dishes sat in the sun for lord knows how long- not a chafing dish in sight. After lunch, the family decided to escape, and had to stop at a rest stop to charge their cars and get snacks because we all know full well they were all probably wise enough to eschew most of the lunch offerings. Once they arrive home, Julia asks who wants wine... Hahaha! The next day, Julia explains Snorts will be coming to visit them to offer his architectural "expertise"- I felt she was being polite, as there is really no way in hell Bob is going to take anything this clown says seriously. Like a bad penny, Snorts turns up. Hey Snorts, how about fixing the things at La Lande- like bad hospitality, structural issues, and terrible food? Julia and Carolina are obviously doing a much better job- they should be coaching YOU. Le fin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.