The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tony from Escape to the Nightmare and Angie from Chateau Strife run off together??

7ABED15B-E89A-4DDC-8166-3DC2E17C2AC2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn't seem to be going to haggle for them either. Even though the brocante markets / car boot sales are not as bargain full as they used to be haggling is still expected. It's not money she's had to work hard for so she doesn't understand the value of it. If she decides she wants something, whatever the price, she'll pay. Getting something at a good / haggled is not part of the thrill for her, spending money and accumulating "stuff" is.
Yup and you know the seller isn't going to budge on the price either. Especially after she said I'm going to get them without knowing the price! For me to get my fiver off a Gien platter I had to charm the pants off the seller. Figuratively speaking of course...
:m:m:m:m:m:m
---
  • Snorty has left the shitoo!!!! (Don’t get too excited because it’s only for a couple of days). He’s gone to Chateau Puy Vidal, but sit down when you hear why he’s gone to visit. Apparently the Vidal Puy family asked Snorty to give them guidance on the layout of their chateau - WTF ??? WERE THEY DRUNK?

• Fanny tells us no one likes to disturb Fanny & Snorty in the morning when they are together in her bedroom! (Fanny said that with a straight face). Lots of chat about how much she's missing Snorty....LOL
Could be a ruse to get rid of him. Sisters looking out for each other. Fringe benefits... One hand washes the other...

Orrrrrrrrrr maybe it was a sort of- Do us a solid, we need to get rid of the twerp for a couple days...

ORrrrrrrrr maybe the ladies think they are paying a little 🐓block game, not knowing there is Potts in the wings to ready, aim, fire...

I don't know, all guesses, because there is no way in hell that guy knows anything about anything when it comes to decorating, architecture, reno...
Are you sure you heard right????

You can't be serious? Did F4F really say that?
I often wonder if people realize how utterly stupid they can sound...
Hush you pleibs, you shan't disturb the Lord and Lady of the manor!!! Not until elevensies!!!!
Oh FFS
Hey FanFan,
1681427514915.png
🐓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
I’m so happy to hear you are in the mend. It must have been pretty scary to go through that.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The real truth is she asked them to take him for a few days respite so her and Pathetic Potts can have some adult time, the only forest animal they want is rabbit in pink to reach parts Potts and Pubes can't
Exactly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m so happy to hear you are in the mend. It must have been pretty scary to go through that.❤
Thanks Jules ❤
Let's just say, it puts a lot of things in perspective... we are such small fragile beings with such big heads. (Or at least I am 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So.... I almost died! 😵

Oh no! I'm so glad you are doing better. We all were so worried when we didn't hear from you.
Let everyone take care of you, follow your doctor's orders and rest.
Take good care!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Snorty - His Room vs. His Study

Fanny
- "for somewhere in your room. You can have a little party by yourself with a candle".
Snorty - "say it again, but say it for somewhere in my study; not that's in my room, because it suggests something"....mumbles something inaudible behind the wallpaper"

Clearly Snorty was not pleased with Fanny's comment. He closed his eyes and caught himself before responding to Fanny and his face is not happy. Fanny is throwing some serious shade with this comment along with the filming of Snorty's bedroom/study in the Easter vlog
---

Fanny then goes on to say, "so for somewhere in your study" and Snorty responds, "yes".
Is this another case of bungled editting?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So.... I almost died! 😵

Karma I'm so glad you're on the mend! Listen to the boyfriend and let him pamper you! Get some rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So.... I almost died! 😵

To quote my grandmother when my grandfather survived his first heart attack, “God doesn’t want him and the Devil’s getting too much use outta him to keep”! Seriously, so glad you’ve survived and are on the mend. Sounds like BF and MIL know what they’re about. Best to do as you’re told for a while. Tattle and work will keep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So.... I almost died! 😵

Welcome Back Karma Baby!!! What a terrible ordeal, but so pleased to hear you are home and recuperating with wonderful care from your family! You have been missed!!! You definitely must do a “How To on Downloading Patreon Videos”, and I’m sure Griftwood and I would both pay handsomely for your YT class! 💐 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Today is the second day that President Bidens visit coverage has meant that the 6pm angelus bells have been missed. This is so major in this "Catholic" country that radio programmes have been discussing. It has really upset my two dogs as they understand that the bells equals dinner time.

Joe has done well so far apart from referring to the All Black rugby team as the Black and Tans. Did this get coverage outside Ireland?
Oh yes it did!!!
We have a huge Irish population in the United States.
Ugh!!!
If Americans didn't know the word 'eejit' before, they sure do now...
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So.... I almost died! 😵

You have been missed and so happy you are on the mend, sounds scary and a life changing ordeal. . welcome back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this another case of bungled editting?
Definitely not edited! It was a brief but illuminating dialogue.
Frankly I’m surprised Fanny didn’t cut it out, but based on this interface, Snorty heading off to Chateau Puy Vidal, and other recent footage with Potty, I wonder if Fanny has an ulterior motive. It may just be wishful thinking, but has Snorty’s discard phase begun?
Once Karma Baby is back on her feet I’m sure she’ll be able to upload the missing Patreon videos so everyone can watch 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So.... I almost died! 😵

Feel better!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So.... I almost died! 😵

@Karma baby! - that is frightening! I am glad you returned back from the dead to us. Did you see the white light and Brenda Gibbons' reflection in it- which made you turn back?!? :ROFLMAO:

We really missed you! I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'll keep you in my prayers, my favourite atheist! Listen your your mother in law and boyfriend, and stay in bed! Many hugs and much love!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

PS- you didn't really much too much. Fanny hosted "A Very Fanny Ratchet Easter", and bought more le garbage. Selmar re-posted the original "That Beeyatch Natalia" video, but on Facebook. Dan moved bricks. The most exciting news was that Chateau Chat, Behind the Chateau Doors and Chateau Teapot are combining forces to make a collab channel titled, "Chateau Wrap Up"- which is much anticipated by all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So.... I almost died! 😵

Welcome back!

I wish you a super speedy recovery! Take care of yourself!!

♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.