Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Wasn’t that convenient that the Chatelaine de Monetization edited out her purchase of the expensive and totally unnecessary lamps that Shrek and the Sewer showed in their vlog?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Says Fanny:
I think the teapot was the only thing that we truly didn’t need. Oh fuck off you lying bint.
I’m on a savings spree not a spending spree. Again fuck off you delusional harpy.

This oh so pretty stool that PhiPhi bought will look so good in the grand salon. No I’ll tell you what would look good in the grand salon Fanny would be walls, walls that are attached to the ceiling not just floating with no structural support and are not covered in unnecessary panelling that has to be cut down to fit into the space, thus losing all their sense of proportion and style.
Then PhiPhi has to buy every photo frame because they remind him of his grandparents. What with the 7 lamps for the hallway and all the crap they bought at the brocante they spent more money in 1 day than any normal person would spend in 1 month. And this is just what we saw them buy, who knows what else was bought either at the market or online. Saving spree my arse.
And next week we will get the sob story of how expensive the chapel restoration is going to be, so much more than was expected, so much more than has been put aside. But don’t you worry patreons you must remember that Fanny has said it is her duty to ensure that she restores the chateau so that future generations can enjoy it, so whatever the cost she will see it through to the end. With fortitude, perseverance and maybe even extreme personal sacrifice. Yeah right!
And by the way you pretentious show off those hot cross buns looked awful, dry as an old boot.
You said it all. That had to be the most ridiculous statement from her not spending any money because of the Chapel, what a liar! He just about managed to get in a Grandfather mention before she cut him off.

Now is it just me or did the 'footstool' that the onsight 'antiques expert' said was 20th century, just look like the base of a normal chair with the back cut off.

Did they buy the Gien lampbases?

Regards the hallway lights, didn't that tosser buy a load from somewhere a while back that were going to be for there. They buy so much shit now they can't remeber what they've got.

She really needs to stop filming her face first thing in the morning, not a good look at all.

• Heart

Dragomiroff

Whoever posted here that they suspected Tatyana has left Selmar must be correct. The second video was a “fight for his girl” attempt and likely caused more shame to Tatyana. It was quite explosive, so much so that Phyllis, Billy, Ryan and the Grand High Bitch herself Stephanie Jarvis commented on it - painting Selmar as mentally ill, I seem to recall. classic SJ deflection - it’s not me, it’s them.

derailing
-
So I was in the gym away from everyone else on the stairmaster minding my own business and I looked over at a visibly angry guy in the mirror. He came over to me and I thought damn he’s going to try something when I look like a red sweaty mess. Never seen him in my life - ever. He started shouting at me that I was following him from gym to gym. I laughed and said not likely, darling. I’ve been going to the same gym for 3/4 months. Then the brute tried to pull me off the stairmaster whilst it was moving. It was bloody wild. I’m a pacifist but even I was tempted to throw him under the stairs.

• Wow
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Yes, I have noticed a quietness in certain quarters until... the party's over. I've also noticed there is a member who likes to pshish for personal information! Why's that?
There was one Tattler in particular who kept trying to get Le Çomte de Monte Cristo to reveal personal information that would disclose his specific geographic location. This Tattler joined the this forum within the past 9 months.

I hope Le Comte de Monte Cristo comes back. We miss you!

• Heart
  • Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
I wouldn't put it past Philip to have invited himself to Puy Vidal.
I reckon Philip didn't invite himself. Fanny suggested it on Snorts behalf just to get him out of the house so she and Potts could spend some meaningless meaningful time together in bed. Snorts, being young, uneducated and impressionable actually believes Fanny whenever she claims he has talent. Perhaps the PV's were in on it? 'Don't worry Stephanie, we'll take Snorts off your hands for a while, nudge nudge, wink wink.' Or are the PV's actually convinced of Snorts non-existent talent and expertise? Surely they can't be that short of vlog material?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Eeek I'll say it. Look at the latest offering of Manor & Maker. They give way more into the Easter soiree on Sunday at LaLande. The very bizarre dragon ala Jared in the woods. The day after the event they stop at a brocante where SH and Phiphi are (of course) buying alot again.
You are right . . . Eeek.

When at HMN Stephen introduces Stephanie and Michael as the hosts.
Not Stephanie and Philip.
Then next shot . . . Philip walking towards the camera while setting the table.
Actually, he is not walking . . . he is mincing.
During lunch, seated at the table we get a look at Amaury and Nati kissing . . . again, and Nati looks over to make sure that it's caught on camera.
The Puy Vidals look bored shitless.
Stephen taking photos of Jared and girls in the woods? I think Jared has something in the pipeline and these will be promo pics.
At the brocante Stephanie's wearing her new 'toile' jacket and we get a shot of her having a good old blow of her nose.
Finally I loathe their dining room. The colour is so strident. Their attempt to capture 'the essence of the ocean' is a big fail.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lyna

VIP Member

wait to hear how she says BROCANTE she is so annoying-I could slap her if she wasn't so florid from rosacea
---
Did I miss it? In Manor and Maker she clearly filmed those lamps.
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.53.23 PM.png

No mention of them in her flog. She goes from meeting Steve, to the ill posed badger and squirrel, straight to Sara looking at fabric...
And oh so much declaration of how she is trying not to spend.
She shows Phi Phi carrying his junk, but what is she carrying besides the teapot???
Hmmmm???

Sarah, Steve, you let the cat out of the bag. Loose lips sink ships...

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.38.22 PM.png

What the hey is going on here??? No wonder squirrel's tale fell off...

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.35.28 PM.png

And which nut cracker did she buy??

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
@KyBourbon Your Easter table was GORGEOUS! What did you serve?! I was joined by my 13 yr old in the kitchen. I asked her to sprinkle paprika on the deviled eggs. She doused them with cayenne pepper. We all found that out THE HARD WAY. 🤪
❤ Thank you! We had a late breakfast (brunch), so I served breakfast casserole, potatoes, a cheese grit casserole (a southern US favorite!), pastries, and fresh fruit salad. I also made deviled eggs! I learned to make the deviled eggs from my grandfather…he used mayonnaise, some yellow mustard, sugar, and white vinegar. That’s all! It gives the egg filling a smooth texture, and the sugar/vinegar gives them a “sweet and sour” taste, I also sprinkle paprika on them, too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
@Karma baby! good god, so sorry to hear about your extended hospital stay. Sending healing thoughts as you recover. Lots of tidbits to mention....Fanny did not do the egg hunt this year. She didn't do anything for Easter, except Michael Potts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
“faded old soak” or ageing roué or, because I like alliterations, lacklustre lounge lizard.
Potty has a rakish (albeit fading) charm and swimming in the moat is more lively than anything Snorty has ever done. Yet I'm still puzzled as to why Potty is now living at the shitoo??? Even if Potty and Ruthie have broken up and he's given up his flat in Amsterdam, there are so many places he could live rather than at the HMN. So why has Potty moved to the shitoo?
  1. He loves living in a tumbled down farmhouse in the back of beyond in Middle France?
  2. Watch over Fanny and keep an eye on her? (recall his Xmas chat with Mummy & Percy when Fanny walked in on - he's Mummy's eyes and ears on the ground and will feed everything back to Mummy)
  3. Add some spice back into Fanny's vlogs? (Potty is more entertaining than Snorty)
  4. Get his cut of the grifting income?
  5. Potty & Fanny are really a couple but trying (rather badly) to hid it?
  6. Edge Snorty off camera? (the more Potty is talking (aka - Dubai) and acting silly (aka - swimming in the moat), the less Snorty is on film (and that's a good thing)
  7. Push Snorty out of the shitoo? (Snorty spending time with Nic lately reminds me of taking Guido fishing in the Godfather)
  8. All of the above
  9. None of the above

• Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Was the Manor & Maker video filmed on the same day as The Pubes E-Aster get together or was Philip just wearing the same train wreck overalls outfit again just for fun?

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Dear God! What is that monstrosity?!? The fresnel lens from a lighthouse?!?
I just finished watching the latest Chateau Diaries and was coming on here to comment on that light fixture!

First off, I like the light. But it's NOT for either of the two areas they bought it for! I thought Philip was so good at designing? Does he not take measurements of anything? He bought that monstrosity thinking it could go down the freaking hallway - not just one of them, but 5 or 6 of them, all the way down that narrow, low ceilinged corridor? The spot they settled on isn't for it either, especially at the height they were hanging it from and where they were going to hang it. It was too large for the space! Every time someone walks up the stairs, they're going to have to duck or they'll hit their head. Aren't there standards for B&B's in terms of emergency exits? If there's a fire, how is someone expected to jump out of bed and run down that hallway and down the stairs without hitting their head on the damn thing?

Stephanie's just as bad! In the hallway, with the smaller pendant lighting she kept saying "Oh, hang it lower!!" It wasn't until they thought of one person - that Puff man that "buys" her the Fortnum & Mason goodies (sorry I can't remember his name - Andrew?) - that she allowed the lights in the corridor to be hung higher.

This is why architects and designers attend college. This is why they take continuing education courses. If either one of them had bothered to Google, they'd know that there are standard heights for hanging light placement, clearances to adhere to. Any non-designer can see that light was too large - it works in spaces with cathedral ceilings, or large ceiling entryways, not those pokey little hallway spaces at Lalande. No offense to pokey little spaces - I live in a townhome with pokey little spaces, but you wouldn't find me putting in oversized lighting that doesn't fit the scale of its rooms!

It's maddening to watch him go about pretending to be something he's clearly not.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Michael Potts is a pathetic little man, like Fanny desperate for attention and if he swims in that moat another time to show what a "crazy" interesting party guy he is. The top hat swimming, so bloody sad-look at me look at me I am so spontaneous. The whole rent a crowd vibe just smacks of desperation. Potts just seems. like a faded old soak. At one point he was the boy about town, but he has been professionally unsuccessful and romantically basically because he is a man child, a sap of a human being who has never grown, intellectually or emotionally.
Have never thought much of him either, a bit of a sad act along with Hani and Kat.

Still he's back with his own kind now.

Had hopes for Kirsty but beginning to feel the same about her. Who the fuck sword fights at an Easter Party. They're all a bit touched.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
That's your inner Narcissist talking 🤣 😂
---

Years ago my neighbour was a brain surgeon, I never met him but his wife was always pissed off, he was too cheap to hire help, and he couldnt develop his gross motor muscles apparently (makes sense I guess), So she had to cut the grass, clean the pool, wash the cars, she did all the 'womens work', he wasn't around for the kids bs and bathtimes etc... she was always run ragged poor old beggar.
Having had nine hours of unplanned and life changing brain surgery myself that was performed on a Saturday I am grateful the surgeon gave up his family time…I hope his family did not suffer…..but I think many do… it comes with the territory.

• Heart
  • Wow