Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepingBeauty123

Today is the second day that President Bidens visit coverage has meant that the 6pm angelus bells have been missed. This is so major in this "Catholic" country that radio programmes have been discussing. It has really upset my two dogs as they understand that the bells equals dinner time.

Joe has done well so far apart from referring to the All Black rugby team as the Black and Tans. Did this get coverage outside Ireland?
Sorry…I just checked the news headlines and the only mention of Ireland was Biden remarking FROM Ireland on the person they think leaked documents from the Pentagon (which has been a huge deal over here). This is a screenshot of the article that mentions he is in Ireland. Now, his trip might make the main nightly news but I don’t watch the news on tv until the evening.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I am going to derail and ask you lovely garden experts for a tip or two. When we moved into our renovation project we had to clear the garden of twenty years of brambles ivy etc we are lucky to have some beautiful trees. I started a new south facing bed last year but lost a lot of plants over the winter. What would you recommend I plant to give colour all year round. I love pinks, whites, green, lilacs so I can start re planting. I love peonies, fox gloves, delphiniums, large foliage, old English roses, hellebores. The bed gets very dry. Also pushing my luck how can I encourage a Wisteria I plated on a West facing wall to flower and should I prune it? It has been in since we moved in two years ago. Thank you
---
Susan Mccarten
42min
wanted to ask when the tiles backsplash might be going up of lalande that your father painted and steve made into the tiles. The anticipation is killing me!
Unfortunately last year we suffered such a severe drought, so not the norm. BUT, could be the norm in the future, especially in a south facing garden. Wisteria can be overly tricky. Therefore, for my newly created garden I googled drought resistant plants as I got so upset/frustrated with constant watering and ultimately, losing plants as it transpired :
Drought Resistant Plants | Plants for a Purpose | Thompson & Morgan (thompson-morgan.com)
Hopefully this year, it won't be so bad as currently my garden is looking fabulous but on another level, also great for my solar panel pay back earnings from E-On!
Hope the above list helps but no matter what, a newly planted garden takes at least 3 years to establish itself and a few years more to reach any kind of maturity. ❤

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Ummm…you seem to ask a lot of questions that take longer than just putting “puy vidal” into the YouTube search button. What’s up with that? Sorry. Most people get blasted by now for asking easily answered questions that they can do on their own by searching google or YouTube or the Wiki at the top.I don’t watch most of these other chateau shows. But if I have a question about them, I go and look at their YouTube videos.
Another 🚢🐟 trip...

• Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Off topic post about the Alex Murdaugh case. Here is the first part of a 2 part channelled reading with Maggie and Paul Murdaugh posted today. The second part of the channeling will be posted next week.

Here are a few things mentioned in part 1 of the channeling: Maggie and Paul showed up together, and said, thank you for the opportunity to speak. Maggie stated that she had a soul contract to be murdered by Alex. She forgives him. I can5 figure out if it was a soul contact for Paul to be killed. She said that she saw Alex shoot Paul and she immediately turned around and started running. She stated that she was in shock that it seems surreal, and she kept wondering why, and she was running away and was shot. She said that Alex stated I’m sorry and then shot her multiple times. She and Paul both stated that they felt no pain and they both exited their bodies immediately after the first shot. They both stayed around the crime scene and attended their own funerals.

Maggie stated that the guns were hidden and then were later destroyed by someone. Paul had no idea that his father wanted to kill him. He and Maggie both stated everything seem very normal, routine, and that they were just out to check on the dogs. Just seconds prior to the shooting, the dog seem to sense that something was up or had changed. They both said that Alex acted alone and intended to kill them both. They didn’t think that Alex was capable of killing them. They had no fear of Alex before the shooting. Alex said nothing to Paul before shooting him.

Maggie stated that Alex was a very good liar. She said that Alex was desperate, and in his own mind tried to reframe the murders as ” Maggie and Paul we’re better off, not being around to see different facts being revealed.“ Alex panicked and began to cover up the crime scene in a robotic manner. Alex thought that the murders would generate pity for him and create a distraction from other issues. Instead, it placed focus upon him and his actions. ( the look over there, not over here strategy).

Maggie said that Alex was supposed to learn, or make progress, on certain issues during this lifetime. He was supposed to learn to overcome addiction, find humility, and learn from situations. Maggie said that she would’ve been killed by Alex regardless, because that was her soul contract. Maggie said that Alex had a bad addiction to pills and many other things. She said that he never faced consequences, never took responsibility for his actions, and that things were always fixed for him. She said that Alex needed consequences. She still thinks that he hasn’t really faced consequences. In his mind, he is still in denial, I didn’t do it, no, not me.

She said that the original officers at the crime scene had been previously paid to be quiet over certain situations involving Alex. The officers were confused as to how to handle the crime scene. Other officers came in and insisted upon the crime scene being handled properly.

Paul did not speak much during the first half of the channeling today. I believe he will be featured more prominently in the second portion of the channeling that would be posted next week.

So what is a soul contract? If she knew she had a soul contract to be murdered by Alex then why was she so surprised that he in fact did kill her?

Reactions: 7

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Unfortunately last year we suffered such a severe drought, so not the norm. BUT, could be the norm in the future, especially in a south facing garden. Wisteria can be overly tricky. Therefore, for my newly created garden I googled drought resistant plants as I got so upset/frustrated with constant watering and ultimately, losing plants as it transpired :
Drought Resistant Plants | Plants for a Purpose | Thompson & Morgan (thompson-morgan.com)
Hopefully this year, it won't be so bad as currently my garden is looking fabulous but on another level, also great for my solar panel pay back earnings from E-On!
Hope the above list helps but no matter what, a newly planted garden takes at least 3 years to establish itself and a few years more to reach any kind of maturity. ❤
Thanks so much that is great

Reactions: 7

RubyT

I don't think you can move peonies they don't do well. I will get there the garden looked lovely last year but virtually everything in that South facing part died when it hit -15 last winter, the poor things weren't established enough to take the extreme temperatures. Peonies may not be around for long but they are so lovely. Maybe I should start a patreon account and empty Davey the dynamic.
---
Puy Vidal the gift that keeps giving

View attachment 2099386
World of surprises
45 minutes ago
I have nothing against Phillip, but he is a kid, with no experience, no job, no profession, and clearly a shopaholic. Seems to be a nice guy, but that’s about it.

View attachment 2099408
Brownowl34
3 hours ago
I'm appalled . Philip has no idea. This chateau doesn't need his insight at all

GW
4 hours ago
La Lande - ' some people come into your life for the sole purpose of showing you what not to do. '

View attachment 2099409
Brownowl34
3 hours ago
Exactly. How to ruin a chateau. Have a boyfriend with a Granny fetish
View attachment 2099411
Anja Lavalle
6 hours ago
You can learn a lot from Philipe and the La Landers owners. Such a great help for you View attachment 2099412

View attachment 2099413
Steph Jezo
6 hours ago
View attachment 2099414

View attachment 2099415
Brownowl34
3 hours ago
Yes how to spend hundreds of thousands of patron dollars and end up with a chateau more destroyed and actually dangerous and after 16 years it's still axwreck. Also philip is a shopaholic and buys trash

Barbara Gomez
7 hours ago
I am beyond thrilled to see more frequent posts from your magical, and breathtaking Puy Vidal your content is real, organic there’s no script. I think I’m adding a week at the château on my bucket list

View attachment 2099418
Brownowl34
3 hours ago
Exactly but their association with those misfits at Lalande not so great
cant see any of those comments where were they ?

Reactions: 6

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
3:40 a.m. (Paris time) and still no Patreon video! What's the excuse this time -
  • Did Fanny drop & smash the pink phone on the stone floor in the boot room?
  • Did Fanny drop the pink phone into the bathtub during a one-hour soak while draining the new hot water tank?
  • Has Fanny kicked Snorty out and helping him to pack up while waiting for his parents to arrive?
  • Is Fanny busy secretly watching Snorty & Jared have sex while wearing the Dragon's Head?
  • Is Fanny stuck in the loo after eating dodgy tuna fish & peach salad leftovers?
Do you live in Paris ?

Reactions: 6

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Part 2 of the Murdaugh channeling posted this afternoon: questions from viewers were answered and this is some of the info revealed:

Alex took a shower after the murders. The shirt Alex was wearing and the guns used in the murder were burned and buried. There was a lot of confusion generated by Alex and his family around the deaths. Their goal was to cause confusion around the murders so people could not figure out the truth. ( sound like the narc “control by chaos strategy”).

Maggie said her crossover after she was shot was very quick and very disorienting. She and Paul were together. Paul felt like his soul was pulled from his body. Maggie felt she was disconnected from her body, and it took a minute to figure out what had just happened.There were family and guides with them immediately after leaving their bodies. Stephen Smith, Gloria the housekeeper, and Mallory Beach were among the group meeting them. They were not alone.

They just knew it was okay to stay around and help the remaining family members and friends after their deaths It is a different kind of experience passing at the same time as a family member.

The dog Paul was dealing with was acting up. The dog was sensing something was wrong and was acting up. Paul took the video of the dog for his friend, not because he suspected something was wrong with Alex.

Paul showed the medium his life and that he was always taught to not tell the truth right away, to cover up a scandal and try to get out of it, it was the Murdaugh way, he was told by Dad not to admit it. The Murdaugh family has operated this way for generations.

Paul said he was very, very drunk and was the driver of the boat. He and Mallory had a soul contract for the boat accident and her death to occur. It was for others to learn from, and for him to learn from because he never had any consequences ever. He never faced responsibility and consequences for his actions. Mallory drowned. This was supposed to happen. Mallory was one of the people there when he and Maggie crossed. They are fine. They see the whole picture of it. She forgave him.

The housekeeper’s death was not an accident. She came thru in the channeling. Alex was not on the premises at the time of Gloria Satterfield’s fall/ death. Alex did not kill her but there was a cover up about her death. The housekeeper was the one who first found out about Alex’s pill addiction. She said the truth about her death will be brought to light. Paul wants everyone to know that he loved the housekeeper and she was like his second mom. They do not want to reveal additional info because of the ongoing investigation.

Death of Stephen Smith. Stephen came thru during the channeling. Stephen was being bullied and picked on because he was gay. The older son Buster and his friends were involved in the killing of Stephen. Stephen was killed because he was gay and Buster had curiosity about his sexuality, but they were not sexually together. Buster’s friends were making jokes about them being together, so Buster and friends killed him. Maggie and Paul met with Stephen immediately after their deaths. ( this is the mckitten opinion here .. I think Buster will be charged with Stephen’s murder soon).

They go around Alex in prison. Maggie said there is no excuse to kill another person but when you are on the other side, and you are connected, and see the experience, and the journey, you do not see it thru human eyes anymore, you are connected in the soul/ spiritual way. She said Alex has regrets on some of the mistakes he made to get caught and he does miss both of them. Alex has 2 sides to him. One side was money hungry, power hungry, arrogant. The other side was nice and loving.

This had to happen. Paul wants Mallory’s parents and his friends to know he is sorry. There were coverups with the grandfather, Alex, etc. The pattern had to be broken and the truth brought to light. All these things had to happen to break the generations long pattern of cover ups, etc.

Paul said he is sorry. I was wrong and I am sorry. He said he never knew how to say this when he was living on the earth plane. It was always so eo e else fault. It can be fixed. He knows he caused a lot of pain, grief, agony, sadness, etc. to so many people, including and he is sorry. There is a spiritual reason behind all of this. There will be justice. One way or another, there is always justice.

They do not plan to reincarnate any time soon. They are doing a lot of work from heaven to help people on earth deal with the same issues they dealt with on earth. Paul helps kids that are dealing with the same things he dealt with and Maggie helps women who are in a similar position she was in on earth. They are happy to be in heaven . It is their true home. They are being very peaceful and enjoying themselves.

Part 2 of the Murdaugh channeling was posted this afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4