The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Puy Vidal, thought they ahd more sense than they show. Yes I ahve had people do things for me in the past that has helped me temendously and been forever gratful which they got from Stephainie, Philip and ? who else went and checkedthe Chateau out taking pictures etc. Yes I have allowed them to remain in my life because of my gratitude but I do control it. What shocked me about that vlog was.

* I watched the Egypt trip, is dementia setting in but i dont remember seeing them????? Help me out here.
* They dont check resumes, check Philips there is nothing architectual in his background WTF, Surely dad will suss him out.
*the pretendiousness of Philip carrying around his little stack of books, hes another RC Woodhouse self proclaimed
*Look at Lalande and the shocking condition it is in, they did admit it was cold, and they are seeking ideas from whom!!!!!
*Is it all to bring extra viewers, associating with them.
*what drugs did the thre woman take to thing Philips stuffed hedgehog room was beautiful. Also go back in history it was Micheal P who did the room not thet little puffed up person
They did capture this nicely….. dangerous wreck! I thought…. Mummy had arranged for the terrace to be repaired early April. Not happening

Attachments

Reactions: 28
No pictures of Fanny on Snorty's desk. So who are all these picture frames for?
Snorty's photos - in the frame with 3 images...

Snort's grandfather?
Snort's mum in her younger years perhaps?
And a priest?
A priest?
Yep, that's a priest.

Curiouser and curiouser.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fanny will be exhausted after putting out another vlog this coming Sunday (two weekends in a row). So tartlets - what's the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT going to be?

Nothing happening in the Jardin Anglaise, or anywhere else outside, but Davy is there for a week. Why? Is Fanny planning to announce that the pond restoration has been approved???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched this vlog and now have figured it out. The Gay Twank is a squatter… in more ways than one. 😂 The Chatelaine won’t admit it, but he has squatter’s rights! Lol 😝

D16381EB-A56C-4F64-A7AD-C4BA611FB865.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fanny will be exhausted after putting out another vlog this coming Sunday (two weekends in a row). So tartlets - what's the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT going to be?

Nothing happening in the Jardin Anglaise, or anywhere else outside, but Davy is there for a week. Why? Is Fanny planning to announce that the pond restoration has been approved???
At this point I don't care what she says I want to see something done-she talks a lot but does absolutely nothing. She is possibly the laziest person I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Gayvy is there to help Lowland celebrate Autism Awareness Month.

The Announcement? The Gay Twank is coming out as a trans lesbian and moving to Chateau Sappho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
ha ha the lovely Brenda won’t like that she will be banished to the hills
she wrote a long expertise about nudity in art, i wasn't in the mood to read all.
---
Ah lovely to see Dan the drone man back on our screens. I know he went through a bad time after his break up with his partner which was under quite sad circumstances. Lovely to see him getting his life back. 💜
he was quite excited when billy told him that perhaps there is a ghost in the convent.😁

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't put it past Philip to have invited himself to Puy Vidal.
I think PhiPhi did just that....brought ALL the books on Chateaux to compare what makes sense for PV to run a business but at the same time not change too much of the historic contact of Chateau living.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
Damn! Listen up neighbor to the north, you gotta take of yourself, all the bs in the chateauverse will still be here when your better!❤

• Heart
I wouldn't put it past Philip to have invited himself to Puy Vidal.
I reckon Philip didn't invite himself. Fanny suggested it on Snorts behalf just to get him out of the house so she and Potts could spend some meaningless meaningful time together in bed. Snorts, being young, uneducated and impressionable actually believes Fanny whenever she claims he has talent. Perhaps the PV's were in on it? 'Don't worry Stephanie, we'll take Snorts off your hands for a while, nudge nudge, wink wink.' Or are the PV's actually convinced of Snorts non-existent talent and expertise? Surely they can't be that short of vlog material?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
Glad you're back! And doing better. Between The Count and other MIA peeps I did not want to lose another one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched that bit. what a pretentious prick he is. I just hope Mum and Dad Puy Lentil talk some sense into their daughter. What on earth does he even know about 'living' in a chateau, he does Sweet FA. Flounces from the bedroom to the kitchen and buys shed loads of crap on the internet. God I like to kick his arse from here to next week!
I initially thought the daughter and partner were quite savvy but after watching their own vlog showing some aspects at Lieland... (did you notice SJ didn't appear on their vlog) maybe told not to film her? I have my doubts. Ok I can understand that they may feel in someway indebted to SJ for going to view their chateau and feeding back to them but I'm sure they would have extended their thanks and appreciation many times. There is no need to keep up the relationship which I don't think is shared by the whole family. Why was there nobody there to greet them? Had they been greeted before they went for a walk around the grounds? Why do they go into singy songy mode when recording?..I had to switch off when they started showing all of mancubs 'cute' stuff... hedgehogs, rats, stuffed stuff, more stuff... these people are supposed to be adults...do they sniff something at Lieland that creates dillusion?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Puy Vidal Comments:

EejsukxfArlWu823Idq9JrfQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Equatorial Journey
22 minutes ago
Indeed ! He is the worst thing to happen at LL .... just another excuse to get nothing started, let alone completed . An example of what not to do when renovating a chateau
emoji_u1f602.png

CCe4aC2H-W7XTkEmRlQth-ok=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

No sunshine ☀
11 minutes ago
@Equatorial Journey indeed. I think Phillip is very enthusiastic, maybe he should go back to school, get a qualification, experience etc. He is in his 20s, surely he should be thinking about his future, master of porcelain shopping might not last forever.

Equatorial Journey
55 minutes ago
@Brownowl34 same here ....Philip has absolutely no real taste or practical experience and should not be involved in your beautiful chateau . Trust your own judgement , aesthetic sensibilities & current trajectory .LaLande is an example of what not to do when entrusted with a diamond in the rough ...a patchwork of debacle after debacle . Don’t dilute your talents , instincts and nous by asking his immature advice .....individually and collectively you 5 know what is needed for your beautiful chateau . You are a breath of fresh air in this chateau world
Equatorial Journey
32 minutes ago
@Kathi T. it’s like chalk and cheese watching the shambolic way LaLande approach tasks compared to your methodical, intelligent , calm & well organised approach to the projects ahead . Your chateau is in responsible hands whereas the cast of 1000 frequenting LL r interesting for all the WRONG reasons . Trust your instincts, talents and experience and don’t let your vision become diluted by those who should be learning a lesson ( or 10 ) from you
emoji_u1f609.png
. Forge ahead with confidence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So.... I almost died! 😵

Well that's one to tell the grandchildren... seriously scary though... glad you're ok and under strict house and bed arrest... take time to heal 💜

• Heart
Even with the BNB, her property isn’t self-sustaining. Without thousands of dollars in donations, how could she keep it going, even with the vlog….unless she and co-owners dig into their own pockets. Really, she has no business plan. even famous celebs can lose thousands of followers in a day….while she has been like Teflon, her channel could easily fall apart, if for example the algorithm changes.
Well, that is exactly what was happening pre CD. The chateau never broke even and "the boys" would have to save it every month, despite the BnB being illegally run via Workaway volunteers. For 16 ish years. I do not want to know how much money Nick sank into it. The chateau is now in a worse condition than when the vlogs started. The plethora of ongoing and abandoned projects have left it an absolute state. Fanny throws old rubbish on one door and then pushes in new rubbish on another.

• Heart
OMG that is sooooooooo scary. My intuition was telling me that you were having a difficult time. I do not post much here, but I do worry when great people like you disappear longer than expected. So good to see you back... rest and get well.
Whilst…. Not wishing to be a harbinger of doom. Having had my own near death experience a few years back now for those in the uk ( I don’t know the situ in other countries) please please make sure you have a POA . It is a good idea as the courts take about 16 weeks if you are lucky to process.
A will too….

I bet Fanny has not made squirrel her PoA

Does anyone know where she got those lamps? As mentioned squirrel was claiming how much he was saving by paying he couldn’t quite remember whether it was 20 or 30 euros from Emmaus , but what the heck they will be in his shop of his ye olde granny now.
Is he trying to go for the upstairs downstairs look in the kitchen corridor?
---
I bet Fanny wished she had that sex toy to play on in the gardens at Lalande - she'd get more use out of it than the Jardain Anglaise

I wish they hadn't cut the Mum out when they were driving up to the shitoo - wonder what she really thinks of the dump

Since when is 2.19 minutes a very long drive? And they took a 1 hour rest stop??? 2 hr 19 min (172.7 km) via D951

Dad, without saying a word, tell us what you really think about the shitoo!

PV Mum, best RBF ever!!!

The shitoo is not unspoiled. It's dead quiet because you're in the M of BFN and Fanny has destroyed the landscape!

Snorty in his natural habitat: bringing the cheque after dinner and setting the table for the lunchtime rush.

Kim Raad wearing a sexy backless black number and Fanny wearing a gawd awful 1980's 'Not Pretty in Pink' number

The Bunny Ears aren't adorable - they're filthy! (Ladies avoid at all cost)

Snorty - Architectural Expertise????? (What is that girl smoking????) I just want to slap Snorty - really hard!

View attachment 2098935
And did bugs bunny really drive all that way for the day or ….. as I expect use it as a paid trip to collect more junk from an auction house in that neck of the woods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to get on with some work, but I actually feel a bit sorry for Pubes today. He so tries to be liked, helpful and knowledgeable but just isn't. He is very young has been stuck there for 3 years and Fanny is ruining him and his chance to have a meaningful life and career. It is her who destroys everything and everyone not Pubes he is just the very unfortunate side kick but make no mistake it is Fanny who is truly toxic even to the young Pube. I caveat this with most of the time I want to slap the smirk off his liver lips and find him hugely, pretentious and annoying.
I have no empathy for him. He is a kept man-child who does nothing all day but buy crap and talk about asinine things especially to the few people who actually do some work around there. The little (paid) "work" he does is shoddily done and many times late. Fanny's no saint, but Pubes is no better. If he wanted to do something with his life, he would. Instead he wants to hang by his mummy's skirts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.