The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His inaudible bit was he said its "suggests they don't sleep together." I just rewatched and Fanny is goading and mocking him. ha ha We know that already Pube. He wants that wallpaper to line a cupboard.
Presumably, they meant to edit out the bit with his protest. Ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ollie and Camila are as naive and clueless as Fanny, Dan, etc. They have an old wooden framed sofa which does not look as if it's anything special or valuable. They love it because it has some carving and decide to restore it. They discover it has dry rot fungus in parts. They clearly don't realise how serious that is or that it can very rapidly spread to any other wood in the house. They intend to remove the fungus themselves so start working on it without a thought for safety, using a wood saw to saw through nails and not using gloves, etc. They seem to think it's all very amusing. Another ex-Oxford student completely lacking in common sense! They need someone like Amaury to give them a few lessons. If there is any more dry rot in that house, they will be facing a nightmare situation. Why are these people so ill-informed?
Or just consult Mr Google & YouTube like everyone else. Numpties 🙄

• Wow
It's a sad reflection on society. People do not seem to be able to live in the moment. It was brought home to me when Fernibops filmed the lavender fields in Hautes Provence, it appeared that you couldn't move for bloggers and vloggers and quite literally had to wait in line to film in certain parts of the fields. That was my cue to reassess who I would and wouldn't watch.
For light entertainment and more often a chuckle, I've started watching Me and Mon Ami.. 2 gay brits living in the South of France... the older guy is called Tim, recently been treated for skin cancer, his younger partner name Mr Boo, (I've no idea why unless it's because he looks surprised most of the time as in Boo!). Their little dog has just been pts... Anyway they have bought a tiny Citroen Ami electric car...and they put it through it's paces and vlog... they have cameras placed on the car itself for good camera angles. They have to carry a portable charger with them as more often than not it's a race to find a charging point. Apparently you do not need to hold a driving license in France to drive one so neither has a licence. Sometimes it does get a bit hair raising but it's a joy to watch...The older guy broke his tooth whilst eating a baguette the other week but at 2000 euros he forwent the implant. As I say worth a watch if not only for the scenery ...

• Heart
For light entertainment and more often a chuckle, I've started watching Me and Mon Ami.. 2 gay brits living in the South of France... the older guy is called Tim, recently been treated for skin cancer, his younger partner name Mr Boo, (I've no idea why unless it's because he looks surprised most of the time as in Boo!). Their little dog has just been pts... Anyway they have bought a tiny Citroen Ami electric car...and they put it through it's paces and vlog... they have cameras placed on the car itself for good camera angles. They have to carry a portable charger with them as more often than not it's a race to find a charging point. Apparently you do not need to hold a driving license in France to drive one so neither has a licence. Sometimes it does get a bit hair raising but it's a joy to watch...The older guy broke his tooth whilst eating a baguette the other week but at 2000 euros he forwent the implant. As I say worth a watch if not only for the scenery ...
Sounds like fun. I’ll check out the channel. Also, in my part of the US Boo is a nickname for your romantic partner. It’s a little older than the current term Bae. Perhaps that’s what’s behind calling him Mr. Boo?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ange Bradley
2h
You mustn’t get so overtired, darling!! I’m booked to come to Lalande on the 28th of this month!!!!! All the way from Australia. It’s. complete dream. See you soon! Xx
Thank god she will be flying off from our shores ...... and may that weirdo never come back !
Stay and live in LaLaLande - you can live in Snorts room as he is off to decorate Puy Vidal and if he likes it there .... we know he will plant down roots and you can never get him to leave!!!
This is one very bad move for the lot at Puy Vidal . :oops:
One more nutcase we do not have to pay for here so its a Plus for Oz !!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha, just think Merkin

View attachment 2097133

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Can't stop laughing.
---
Well I am SO gobsmacked that Puy Vidal think that tit resembles any type of intelligent life form. I had high hopes for them and they've really gone and shot themselves in the foot. Hitting the unsubscribe button.
View attachment 2097148
I agree. I rated the PV lot as being more intelligent and having more taste and certainly working harder than Fanny and co.
It is incredible that they would ask an ignorant , tasteless and arrogant little boy for any advice. I do wonder though if that's really what happened. We only have Fanny reporting it and we know how she lies. I wonder if he's just collecting something from that area and they may have invited him to see their chateau and said he could tell them what he thinks about their plans. They could have said something like that casually, just to be friendly and Fanny has built it up into a request for advice. Why would a mature man who has built up a complex and clearly very successful business ask that trumped up waste of space for advice? That family seem to have achieved ten times the amount of work in a year than Fanny has done in nearly 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooo...... I have just found it and beginning to watch ....... looks good !!!
Thank you for posting this Freesia54.
I just love their little car !
Its not here in Australia. So cute !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lots of Easter catching up to do as sadly my son 19 lost one of his Friends in a car crash at the weekend and he has Aspergers and not really knowing how to handle this it’s going to be a hard journey !
Oh, how terrible far too young. Thinking of you xxxxxx

• Heart
But only paired with fishnets.😂😂
Lots of Easter catching up to do as sadly my son 19 lost one of his Friends in a car crash at the weekend and he has Aspergers and not really knowing how to handle this it’s going to be a hard journey !
That is such a heartbreaking thing to hear. My friend’s son has Aspergers so I can appreciate how difficult he maybe finding it. Her son does have a therapist to talk to when things get difficult for him and he won’t talk to her. Not the same but it helped him with his parents divorce and getting through difficult times at university. Sending you and your son my love, 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree. I rated the PV lot as being more intelligent and having more taste and certainly working harder than Fanny and co.
It is incredible that they would ask an ignorant , tasteless and arrogant little boy for any advice. I do wonder though if that's really what happened. We only have Fanny reporting it and we know how she lies. I wonder if he's just collecting something from that area and they may have invited him to see their chateau and said he could tell them what he thinks about their plans. They could have said something like that casually, just to be friendly and Fanny has built it up into a request for advice. Why would a mature man who has built up a complex and clearly very successful business ask that trumped up waste of space for advice? That family seem to have achieved ten times the amount of work in a year than Fanny has done in nearly 20 years.
In their last vlog the PV family had a talented architectural firm who presented 3 design options, which the family seemed more than capable of reviewing on their own, assessing the pro's & con's, and proposing alternative ideas. Snorty is just being noisy. They don't need his help. I'd be shocked if the PV family even show, let alone mention, Snorty on their next vlog. If they do, the family will very much go down in my estimation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sounds like fun. I’ll check out the channel. Also, in my part of the US Boo is a nickname for your romantic partner. It’s a little older than the current term Bae. Perhaps that’s what’s behind calling him Mr. Boo?
Never thought of that, he would be the right age to use Boo. Derailing but I still love the song My Boo. Used to have quite a thing for Usher back then and Alicia Keys is so talented.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In their last vlog the PV family had a talented architectural firm who presented 3 design options, which the family seemed more than capable of reviewing on their own, assessing the pro's & con's, and proposing alternative ideas. Snorty is just being noisy. They don't need his help. I'd be shocked if the PV family even show, let alone mention, Snorty on their next vlog. If they do, the family will very much go down in my estimation.
I’m so disappointed, I really like the PV family and the dad came up with a great plan for the kitchen and dining room, I thought better than the architects ideas. Why would they ask PhiPhi for input on the renovation, I can’t get my mind around it, so bizarre to ask this talentless git for advice

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously ….that’s where he wanted to put that mirror??

It looks totally out of place, completely wrong style for that room & above that particular mantelpiece & the available wall space there with the height of the ceiling ……& simply completely & utterly stupid.

And the PV girls want his advice on interior design???? They CANNOT be serious.

I was almost starting to enjoy their vlogs too 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oooo...... I have just found it and beginning to watch ....... looks good !!!
Thank you for posting this Freesia54.
I just love their little car !
Its not here in Australia. So cute !!!
It is very basic... not even windy windows but push out and pull in... no air con...they're either hot or cold... the only ever mention buy me a coffee but not in your face with it... enjoy xx
---
Maybe... I learn all sorts of things on Tattle. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously ….that’s where he wanted to put that mirror??

It looks totally out of place, completely wrong style for that room & above that particular mantelpiece & the available wall space there with the height of the ceiling ……& simply completely & utterly stupid.

And the PV girls want his advice on interior design???? They CANNOT be serious.

I was almost starting to enjoy their vlogs too 😏
exactly and Daddy's art looks ghastly against the wallpaper. The always over gild everything. I count believe someone could even consider that mirror would look good there he literally is clueless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So this is a belated April fool’s joke right! Pulling our collective legs! WTAF the little weasel as a consultant. Seriously! What’s wrong with these people. They consulted ACTUAL architects on their new kitchen. I hope this isn’t what he is there to do. They all have more education than he will ever have. Book smart but no common sense?
I have to say the father’s suggestion to move the kitchen to a certain area trumped the architects suggestions however they were probably working within certain parameters.
Just gobsmacked by this tidbit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The best part of the Chateau PV was the gardens, cue Davey pitching up next, let's hope they don't cock them up, Lalande style.
Davey has already been there! He and the prancing twerp went with SJ to look at Chateau PV for Julia and she bought the place based on their collective say-so. Hard to imagine anyone letting someone they only “know” from YT, aka total stranger, viewing a property - any property - on their behalf and then taking the plunge and buying that property based on the views of unqualified people they’ve never met.

I haven’t seen more than a few moments of the Ch PV vlogs but the house seems to be streets ahead of the crumbling farmhouse in terms of character and appeal, while the garden does look something quite special.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.