The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you would like to rephrase "I will be your fanny". In English English it has a whole other connotation! šŸ¤­
Ha ha ha, just think Merkin

merkin.jpg

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Can't stop laughing.
---
Well I am SO gobsmacked that Puy Vidal think that tit resembles any type of intelligent life form. I had high hopes for them and they've really gone and shot themselves in the foot. Hitting the unsubscribe button.
unbelievable.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Timey Wimey Begins - Quick Jump to Sunday Morning

• We never see Mummyā€™s kitchen
  • Fanny & Potty are strolling outside, but Potty is wearing different clothes on. Heā€™s now wearing the outfit he wore on Sunday when he put out the Easter chocolate
  • Kevin and someone? are playing an unknown game on the lawn
  • Others are aimlessly standing outside talking (its warmer outside than inside, so put some damn patio furniture in the front courtyard so your guests can sit somewhere and enjoy the sunshine)
  • Back into the kitchen and preparation for Sunday Brunch is in full swing
  • Both Snorty & Shrek have allergies ā€“ thus the P & S on the tags
  • Pottyā€™s Hot Cross Buns are ready for the oven (they look more like scones) - never to be seen again
  • Back outside to more games and the Easter table. Fanny isnā€™t doing anything except twirl, vlog and play with Jaredā€™s dog, Josephine, while her guests work setting out food
  • Snorty calls Josephine the dog a rat & a rodent :mad: (Snorty, I suggest you look in the mirror) Fanny has some fake tears but still doesnā€™t want a dog.
They're playing Palet, works on the same principle a boules/petanque but for this version you're throwing cast iron discs onto a lead scoreboard. It's a big thing here in the Vendee.

pallet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Then there's this one. I mean, just what the absolute f*ck? The post, meh. But then she tagged Kirsty. If Kirsty's not offended, I'll be offended for her.
i saw this, it was :oops: :oops: . and she also tagged maman isabel. as fellow fatshamer?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
@JackSpratt Well I am SO gobsmacked that Puy Vidal think that tit resembles any type of intelligent life form. I had high hopes for them and they've really gone and shot themselves in the foot. Hitting the unsubscribe button.

I am also puzzled. I donā€™t watch their vlogs but I did watch the one where the father and other sister were packing up to leave America to live in France. From that I was under the impression that the father was an intelligent thinker by the nature of his work. I must be wrong as if he was he would see that smugmug is a clueless twit and surely tell the family to not bother with him. Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I found Billyā€™s video a bit off last night. Is he taking the piss saying he is using those worm infested wood beams from the basement for kitchen cupboards? Very odd. Also just walking out with Steve and Sean to the greenhouseā€¦. to show us? Why not make a whole video on the greenhouse. A whole video on cleaning out the basement. Then that Sean only put up 2 pieces of plasterboard and ended the day drinking a beer. What did he do the rest of the day? Very disjointed video.
Iā€™ve not watched it yet but from y what you say it sounds just like another day at Lie Lande. He has a wicked sense of humour.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Its like when your normal trash day is Tuesday, but Monday was a holiday so they are a day behind and your trash has to sit there an extra day.
Or where I live they still collect on a bank holiday but around 5am so I miss it.ā˜¹

Reactions: 16
Lots of Easter catching up to do as sadly my son 19 lost one of his Friends in a car crash at the weekend and he has Aspergers and not really knowing how to handle this itā€™s going to be a hard journey !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Snorty - His Room vs. His Study

While looking at wallpaper samples, Snorty is quite taken with this autumnal silver/gold sample. He believes it would be lovely by candle light. Snorty suggested some rooms where it could be hung, Fanny isn't as enamored and the discussion went like this:

Fanny - "for somewhere in your room. You can have a little party by yourself with a candle".
Snorty - "say it again, but say it for somewhere in my study; not that's in my room, because it suggests something"....mumbles something inaudible behind the wallpaper"

Clearly Snorty was not pleased with Fanny's comment. He closed his eyes and caught himself before responding to Fanny and his face is not happy. Fanny is throwing some serious shade with this comment along with the filming of Snorty's bedroom/study in the Easter vlog
---

Fanny then goes on to say, "so for somewhere in your study" and Snorty responds, "yes".
Proving once and for all that Snorts has no taste, he thinks the "autumnal" cannabis wallpaper will look good candle lit. It will too! If you use it to roll a joint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To whoever it was that asked about Brenda's Facebook group and whether or not something was posted about the Patron video.....because of this, I checked it out, something I rarely do. Wow. Some real doozies here.....

Brenda thanking Patrons for providing Stephanie with the financial support that has enabled all of that "restoration" to be done. I don't know what she sees that I don't, but whatever. Stephanie's achievement of 75 million views is something Brenda, naturally, has to hijack for her own.

View attachment 2096920

Surprise! Curtis "I'm an Egyptologist" Ryan Woodside has shown up, hawking his perfume oil. Who didn't see THAT coming (I did).

View attachment 2096923

Then there's this one. I mean, just what the absolute f*ck? The post, meh. But then she tagged Kirsty. If Kirsty's not offended, I'll be offended for her.
View attachment 2096927
I thought Lalande Kirsty's surname was Wyld, as her Youtube channel is called Wyld in France, so maybe this other Kirsty is one of BG's cronies.

Reactions: 15
To whoever it was that asked about Brenda's Facebook group and whether or not something was posted about the Patron video.....because of this, I checked it out, something I rarely do. Wow. Some real doozies here.....

Brenda thanking Patrons for providing Stephanie with the financial support that has enabled all of that "restoration" to be done. I don't know what she sees that I don't, but whatever. Stephanie's achievement of 75 million views is something Brenda, naturally, has to hijack for her own.

View attachment 2096920

Surprise! Curtis "I'm an Egyptologist" Ryan Woodside has shown up, hawking his perfume oil. Who didn't see THAT coming (I did).

View attachment 2096923

View attachment 2096927
Brenda is a buffoon and full of her own self importance and has banished tons of people from her pages if they say any iota of truth and not gushing comments for Fanny I really donā€™t understand her self perceived relationship : friendship with Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lots of Easter catching up to do as sadly my son 19 lost one of his Friends in a car crash at the weekend and he has Aspergers and not really knowing how to handle this itā€™s going to be a hard journey !
Oh how tragic I am so sorry to hear this xxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought it was very telling when Fanny commented to Potty, ā€œcan you believe 20 years later we live here just like we always wantedā€? I think this comment is more significant than it seems on the surface. She wanted to live there, but everyone left her there to go work in the cities. Potty wanted that place done up and wanted to be there but he couldnā€™t afford it. Now they can. They can live there and travel all over the world. Itā€™s getting fixed and they donā€™t need to sweat the money anymore. It probably had a lot to do with their breakup in the first place, regardless of whether she acts nonchalant about it. Maybe thatā€™s been her end game. Phiphi is a beard to cover for her snaring Potty away from Ruthie. Michael is always on her vacations and vice versa. They never did fully explain why he was moving all of his things did they. They have a staff now and can party and shop and entertain. Itā€™s a dream come true! I think she let that slip out by mistake frankly.
It's getting fixed...

1681388552238.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Potty has a rakish (albeit fading) charm and swimming in the moat is more lively than anything Snorty has ever done. Yet I'm still puzzled as to why Potty is now living at the shitoo??? Even if Potty and Ruthie have broken up and he's given up his flat in Amsterdam, there are so many places he could live rather than at the HMN. So why has Potty moved to the shitoo?
  1. He loves living in a tumbled down farmhouse in the back of beyond in Middle France?
  2. Watch over Fanny and keep an eye on her? (recall his Xmas chat with Mummy & Percy when Fanny walked in on - he's Mummy's eyes and ears on the ground and will feed everything back to Mummy)
  3. Add some spice back into Fanny's vlogs? (Potty is more entertaining than Snorty)
  4. Get his cut of the grifting income?
  5. Potty & Fanny are really a couple but trying (rather badly) to hid it?
  6. Edge Snorty off camera? (the more Potty is talking (aka - Dubai) and acting silly (aka - swimming in the moat), the less Snorty is on film (and that's a good thing)
  7. Push Snorty out of the shitoo? (Snorty spending time with Nic lately reminds me of taking Guido fishing in the Godfather)
  8. All of the above
  9. None of the above
Money. He doesn't have to invest into either buying or renting a new place. He doesn't expect to be present in his main residence for a good part of the year, so what makes more financial sense: use a place which you have already paid for as your main residence or spend more money on renting or buying a new one when you won't get much use of it?

Reactions: 18
VOM ALERT

Ange Bradley
2h
You mustnā€™t get so overtired, darling!! Iā€™m booked to come to Lalande on the 28th of this month!!!!! All the way from Australia. Itā€™s. complete dream. See you soon! Xx

Samantha Doorbar

34min
Itā€™s lovely to see what everyone is doing and how happy they all are. I dream of coming back all the time. Maybe next year. I am do my English Upholstery Masterclass at the moment. When I visit again I could teach Philip how to upholster a chair. šŸ™‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The man behind them . . . especially the second pic . . . his expression . . . he's thinking what the hell are those boots on Philip.
How many days has mancub worn those dungarees and jumper? You'll have to prise them off him soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't think he means it in a literal (stalking) sense, just follow her with his eyes, or follow up how she's doing in life...

Hopefully he's doing well, after the infertility and divorce...
Seems to be, has a new partner, new job, sees his family etc šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.