The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As has been previously mentioned Fanny has cold dead eyes that show no emotion, the rictus grin accompanied by the cold stare, smugtwat has hard evil eyes that speak of revenge. Beware.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To whoever it was that asked about Brenda's Facebook group and whether or not something was posted about the Patron video.....because of this, I checked it out, something I rarely do. Wow. Some real doozies here.....

Brenda thanking Patrons for providing Stephanie with the financial support that has enabled all of that "restoration" to be done. I don't know what she sees that I don't, but whatever. Stephanie's achievement of 75 million views is something Brenda, naturally, has to hijack for her own.

1681378365087.png

Surprise! Curtis "I'm an Egyptologist" Ryan Woodside has shown up, hawking his perfume oil. Who didn't see THAT coming (I did).

1681378618423.png

Then there's this one. I mean, just what the absolute f*ck? The post, meh. But then she tagged Kirsty. If Kirsty's not offended, I'll be offended for her.
1681378835270.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Timey Wimey Begins - Quick Jump to Sunday Morning

• We never see Mummy’s kitchen
  • Fanny & Potty are strolling outside, but Potty is wearing different clothes on. He’s now wearing the outfit he wore on Sunday when he put out the Easter chocolate
  • Kevin and someone? are playing an unknown game on the lawn
  • Others are aimlessly standing outside talking (its warmer outside than inside, so put some damn patio furniture in the front courtyard so your guests can sit somewhere and enjoy the sunshine)
  • Back into the kitchen and preparation for Sunday Brunch is in full swing
  • Both Snorty & Shrek have allergies – thus the P & S on the tags
  • Potty’s Hot Cross Buns are ready for the oven (they look more like scones) - never to be seen again
  • Back outside to more games and the Easter table. Fanny isn’t doing anything except twirl, vlog and play with Jared’s dog, Josephine, while her guests work setting out food
  • Snorty calls Josephine the dog a rat & a rodent :mad: (Snorty, I suggest you look in the mirror) Fanny has some fake tears but still doesn’t want a dog.
And Curtsy does NOT know how to prune or train wisteria. Fanny flogged her doing this last year but the mess on the gardeners cottage wall is apparent.

Those puy lentil folk have more money than sense. Or perhaps it’s a guise and they have taken squirrel because they have a narrow well that needs inspection 🤣🙄
Thank you to the students for summarising and photographing patreon.
Fanny looks rough
---
Billy is very good at his craft! During all his vlogs (well, almost all) he will touch on another renovating idea or job, with footage or pictures to support the narrative. He leaves you just not following the current jobs but wanting more and you know he will deliver, even if disjointed.
He is a parrot though. Nearly every sentence of his vloggees is repeated
---
Snorty - His Room vs. His Study

While looking at wallpaper samples, Snorty is quite taken with this autumnal silver/gold sample. He believes it would be lovely by candle light. Snorty suggested some rooms where it could be hung, Fanny isn't as enamored and the discussion went like this:

Fanny - "for somewhere in your room. You can have a little party by yourself with a candle".
Snorty - "say it again, but say it for somewhere in my study; not that's in my room, because it suggests something"....mumbles something inaudible behind the wallpaper"

Clearly Snorty was not pleased with Fanny's comment. He closed his eyes and caught himself before responding to Fanny and his face is not happy. Fanny is throwing some serious shade with this comment along with the filming of Snorty's bedroom/study in the Easter vlog
---

Fanny then goes on to say, "so for somewhere in your study" and Snorty responds, "yes".
Snorts had that outfit on the day Maria arrived and when they had pizza and he had his baby food in a plastic box. April 4th???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She woke up and posted it at 8:37 a.m. Paris time.
---
Snorty has left the shitoo and Potty is in Fanny's bedroom, so now we know why she didn't post the patreon video last night!!!😜

Details pending!!!😜
Lol - now falling asleep wasn’t one of the litany of excuses I had down for her but werk your rotten witch - she’s goading us now because she knows she can get away with anything. It’s amusing because this is actually her job now and if we fell asleep during work I would assume we might get a warning from a manager.

Fanny tells us no one likes to disturb Fanny & Snorty in the morning when they are together in her bedroom! (Fanny said that with a straight face). Lots of chat about how much she's missing Snorty....LOL
This is due to the “usually unmade bed” admission. Sure Stephanie, you two sleep in the same bed…. we get it you’re deeply in love with one another and we’re all so keen to hear about how deeply in love you are, how you miss Phyllis so and how you choose wallpaper for cupboards where Phyllis will inevitably be storing his sex toy phalluses all lined up and labelled because SJ you don’t quite hit the spot. Baloney. Those sheets were changed in Phyllis’s bedroom - yes I went there, BEDROOM - because Jared and Phyllis had a tawdry messy night on account of lacking warm water to douche with due the boiler debacle. Incidentally, Ruby tells me that Phyllis calls SJ an old boiler behind her back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugly Sweaters & Decorating
  • Beryl has gifted some interesting knitted sweaters to Natti and Snorty. I'd burn the damn thing, but Fanny loves Snorty's sweater and can hardly wait to see him wearing it
Wallpaper
  • Snorty picked up samples for every single project he could ever imagine, even the London flat
  • Snorty even wants to wallpaper the inside of dresser drawers (It’s not his money so who cares about the cost)
  • Snorty gets quite chagrined when Fanny doesn’t always agree with his wallpaper choices
  • Fanny likes the bold bright colours

Mirror
  • Snorty wants to hang this dusty old mirror over the fireplace to cover Fanny's wallpaper – it doesn’t fit, Fanny hates it there, but Snorty insists. Again, Snorty’s not convinced Fanny is right. Snorty’s taste really is in his ass! Why in gods name would Chateau Vidal Puy ask Snorty for his opinion on anything.
  • Fanny says the mirror needs a good dust, but the lazy cow doesn’t pick up the cloth to do it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The only way I could be convinced of those two bleeping is if we get the sex tape. I don’t believe Phyllis is capable of getting an erection in the presence of Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues. I wonder if she asks him to keep Tatyana‘s gifted boots on if they made it to full on nudity. I hope they do know lifting up SJ’s nightie and dry humping doesn’t count as sex - I hope you know that’s not how you get pregnant. I blame the parents of them both…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Snorty has left the shitoo!!!! (Don’t get too excited because it’s only for a couple of days). He’s gone to Chateau Puy Vidal, but sit down when you hear why he’s gone to visit. Apparently the Vidal Puy family asked Snorty to give them guidance on the layout of their chateau - WTF ??? WERE THEY DRUNK???
I was given exclusive access to PhiPhi’s proposed layouts for the Puy Vidal chateau…

IMG_5046.gif

IMG_5047.gif

IMG_5049.jpeg

What an absolute joke! Here’s an idea, PhiPhi…why don’t you stay at the farmhouse and get some work done there!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
New Arrivals

• Maria is cooking dinner & Potty made bread
  • Potty is lighting Fanny's fire (again) He doesn't stuff his oversized log into Fanny's hole.
  • I hope the Easter Bunny 🐰 saved some chocolate for those children!!! (I doubt it though)
  • Apparently Maria planted fruit trees (pre covid) at Castle Ten Berghe - unlike Fanny's fruit trees they bear fruit
  • A mute Davy has arrived - why??? Is there a funeral planned for the Jardin Anglais?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Beryl has gifted some interesting knitted sweaters to Natti and Snorty. I'd burn the damn thing, but Fanny loves Snorty's sweater and can hardly wait to see him wearing it
Wallpaper
  • Snorty picked up samples for every single project he could ever imagine, even the London flat
  • Snorty even wants to wallpaper the inside of dresser drawers (It’s not his money so who cares about the cost)
  • Snorty gets quite chagrined when Fanny doesn’t always agree with his wallpaper choices

Mirror
  • Snorty wants to hang this dusty old mirror over the fireplace to cover Fanny's wallpaper – it doesn’t fit, Fanny hates it there, but Snorty insists. Again, Snorty’s not convinced Fanny is right. Snorty’s taste really is in his ass! Why in gods name would Chateau Vidal Puy ask Snorty for his opinion on anything.
  • Fanny says the mirror needs a good dust, but the lazy cow doesn’t pick up the cloth to do it!
Who the duck would try and hang an over mantle mirror, in a room with no mantle and inordinately low ceilings.Forget design know how he has no spacial awareness I bet he thinks his pathetic polo dick is a mighty schlanger on par with King Dong. Why would you want to cover the really pricey wallpaper and don't you clean an item before you position it? He is an utter plank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I clicked on Grifty’s post as I didn’t see in in the thread and much to my surprise I got the oops something went wrong so…
I think it has been removed as obviously it would reveal my identity and may payment details ha ha Fanny would definitely have deleted me from patreon. But rest assured I am not Amuary or anyone from the shitto or related to them. To be honest watching that flog is a waste of half an hour of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2096576
What's up with the window???
Great catch! I believe that’s the window renovation that was completed last month…what we call a $30,000 piece of blue painter’s tape!

IMG_5051.jpeg

Or…Fanny was getting ready for the Easter soirée and placed her claw on the window pane! 😆

IMG_4650.jpeg

Actually, the crack in the wall below the window (on the right) extends all the way to the ground. That place is going to crumble. I wouldn’t be surprised if they woke up one morning and part of the facade will have just fallen off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wallpaper

Mirror
So Beryl knitted Snorty a sweater dress?!? Fanny’s black Louboutins will look faaaaaabulous with it!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I woke up in a very foul mood. I have a lot of work scheduled to be done at my house, primarily outdoors, that was supposed to start LAST week, and it's now the end of THIS week and nothing material has even been started. Some stuff can't be done until other stuff is completed. You may recall that I am an avid gardener.......much of what I need to do right now, I can't, because if I do it now, it will likely get messed up with all the work that's going to be done. Grrrrrrr....onward and upward, as they say.

Anyhow, my mood was not improved by hearing that Puy Vidal has engaged Philip Janssen in the discussion of their architectural work. This guy is treated as if he is somehow an authority - WHY? What renovations has he overseen? Besides working in a restaurant and living in a run-down, falling apart chateau that fronts it's somehow a B&B, what possible insight could this fake, wannabe architect/designer provide that the architects they've hired can't? To say that I am disappointed by this turn of events is putting it mildly.

This ugly, smug, fake little asshole who dresses like he picked his clothes out of the dumpster (or Stephanie's closet, full of relics from the 1980's) shows up and all of a sudden is the be-all end-all authority about all things design? What an affront to actual, real designers and architects! I could go on and on.........instead, I'll just go get my third cup of coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She didn't seem to be going to haggle for them either. Even though the brocante markets / car boot sales are not as bargain full as they used to be haggling is still expected. It's not money she's had to work hard for so she doesn't understand the value of it. If she decides she wants something, whatever the price, she'll pay. Getting something at a good / haggled is not part of the thrill for her, spending money and accumulating "stuff" is.
This was what they were thinking

considerably richer.jpg

and this is what the seller was thinking

Saw you coming.jpg

---
She woke up and posted it at 8:37 a.m. Paris time.
---
Snorty has left the shitoo and Potty is in Fanny's bedroom, so now we know why she didn't post the patreon video last night!!!😜

Details pending!!!😜
Do we dare imagine this was going on last night?
rumpy pumpy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.