The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a good point. Stephanie isn’t bookable for tv talk shows that feature guests. Dick and Angel have done a lot of interviews. Other than the CNN article written by a patron/guest, what tv has Fanny done? Can you imagine her doing a lifestyle segment….perhaps a recipe for her famous leftover stale croissant with herring or duck pate with a side of tuna peach pasta casserole Surprise.
A few segment ideas…

How to eat leftovers, McDonald’s and day old bread dfor $10 a day….
How to maintain your figure by starving yourself for half the day and then stuffing literally anything in your mouth, preferably free, for dinner.
how to feed bnb guests while trying not to give them food poisoning
Cooking for friends on a dirty old table
courgette! courgette! courgette!
How to pretend you‘re serving fresh from the garden, while secretly buying produce from the supermarket
Boxed wine pairings with Stephanie Jarvis

and decorating segments…

How not to wallpaper
Curtains! Curtains! Curtains!
why dust and grime is your friend
how to add hedgehogs to every room in your house.
how to decorate on someone else’s dime.

Fanny might have some clout among other chateau YouTube wannabes after all, she was one of the first….but many channels have gone on to produce much higher quality content while she still films exclusively with her pink phone.
many YouTube channels have millions of views…and she is really stuck under 300k. And why would anyone new start watching? Tons of characters they don’t even know….that’s why she needs a new channel.
art of byobf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning Wake Up in Bed
  • Fanny looks like a satisfied woman this waking up
  • They forgot to eat them at Easter, so Potty has brought Fanny a hot cross bun in bed. Don’t think those are the only buns Potty has brought Fanny in bed!!!
  • Snorty has left the shitoo!!!! (Don’t get too excited because it’s only for a couple of days). He’s gone to Chateau Puy Vidal, but sit down when you hear why he’s gone to visit. Apparently the Vidal Puy family asked Snorty to give them guidance on the layout of their chateau - WTF ??? WERE THEY DRUNK???
  • Fanny tells us no one likes to disturb Fanny & Snorty in the morning when they are together in her bedroom! (Fanny said that with a straight face). Lots of chat about how much she's missing Snorty....LOL
  • More guests are arriving – (Amuary & Caroline and their children – I believe the family from that Castle in Belgium are coming to visit – so Fanny stayed home to greet them (and have sex with Potty while Snorty is gone)
If the Chateau Puy Lentil people are seeking the prancing twerp’s advice, guidance and/or (heaven forfend) “expertise” we are all doomed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Puy Vidal Americans have more money than sense, no taste, no clue and are not any good a vlogging, a match made in Heaven with Snorts, he fits right in. Giving advice on lay out of Chateau ! what would he know ? He lives in a crumbling tit hole with his lover and
makes stupid suggestions at every turn and has to listen to Amuary who does some of the work and change his original ideas to what Amuary says, thinking radiator cabinet for example.
The best part of the Chateau PV was the gardens, cue Davey pitching up next, let's hope they don't cock them up, Lalande style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If the Chateau Puy Lentil people are seeking the prancing twerp’s advice, guidance and/or (heaven forfend) “expertise” we are all doomed.
What are they thinking. This school drop out can't even visualise whether a mirror will look good over a mantelpiece and they want his advice on layout. Saints preserve us

@Karma baby! I hope you're okay missing you and not just because you save me typing out the shite patreon flogs. Hope you're ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Timey Wimey Begins - Quick Jump to Sunday Morning

• We never see Mummy’s kitchen
  • Fanny & Potty are strolling outside, but Potty is wearing different clothes on. He’s now wearing the outfit he wore on Sunday when he put out the Easter chocolate
  • Kevin and someone? are playing an unknown game on the lawn
  • Others are aimlessly standing outside talking (its warmer outside than inside, so put some damn patio furniture in the front courtyard so your guests can sit somewhere and enjoy the sunshine)
  • Back into the kitchen and preparation for Sunday Brunch is in full swing
  • Both Snorty & Shrek have allergies – thus the P & S on the tags
  • Potty’s Hot Cross Buns are ready for the oven (they look more like scones) - never to be seen again
  • Back outside to more games and the Easter table. Fanny isn’t doing anything except twirl, vlog and play with Jared’s dog, Josephine, while her guests work setting out food
  • Snorty calls Josephine the dog a rat & a rodent :mad: (Snorty, I suggest you look in the mirror) Fanny has some fake tears but still doesn’t want a dog.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Apparently the Vidal Puy family asked Snorty to give them guidance on the layout of their chateau - WTF ??? WERE THEY DRUNK???
OMG........ they all need to go to SpecSavers !!!!!

He has no taste and the place will be filled with stuffed Hedgehogs !!! :eek: 🦔🦔🦔

• Haha
OMG........ they all need to go to SpecSavers !!!!!

He has no taste and the place will be filled with stuffed Hedgehogs !!! :eek: 🦔🦔🦔
The real truth is she asked them to take him for a few days respite so her and Pathetic Potts can have some adult time, the only forest animal they want is rabbit in pink to reach parts Potts and Pubes can't

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I found Billy’s video a bit off last night. Is he taking the piss saying he is using those worm infested wood beams from the basement for kitchen cupboards? Very odd. Also just walking out with Steve and Sean to the greenhouse…. to show us? Why not make a whole video on the greenhouse. A whole video on cleaning out the basement. Then that Sean only put up 2 pieces of plasterboard and ended the day drinking a beer. What did he do the rest of the day? Very disjointed video.
Billy is very good at his craft! During all his vlogs (well, almost all) he will touch on another renovating idea or job, with footage or pictures to support the narrative. He leaves you just not following the current jobs but wanting more and you know he will deliver, even if disjointed.

Reactions: 20
Is anyone a member of Brenda G’s f/b page. Normally she responds to questions raised when Fanny goes off the rails.
Oh Brenda is away in Dublin meeting Joe Biden, he asked to meet her as a member of her f/b group to Thank her personally for being so knowledgeable about all things Chateau and discuss starting his Escape to The White House Diaries vlog which she can assist him with, this will NOT be a political channel.

• Haha
On Easter Sunday parked behind Dan's rental van (intermarche) there was a campervan. Was this overflow sleeping quarters? Initially I thought it could be Selmars new smaller van.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pre Easter – Post Easter – Hard to Tell

• Fanny swans down pigeon staircase in time for lunch with Pavlina, Amuary & Natti
  • Based on the flowers in the kitchen I believe this was pre-Easter, but who knows (they are still freezing in the kitchen)
  • Fanny insults Amuary’s and Natti’s choice of mustard (Natti doesn’t like spicy things – who knew?)
  • Back upstairs and Potty joins Fanny for a little ‘editing’
  • Potty appears more adept at lighting Fanny’s fire than Snorty

Attachments

• Haha
Billster has more content and work shown in his vlogs than any other Chateauverse. He puts out vlogs 5 days a week so is allowed to show different parts of Convent, one piece of plaster board looks much like the last. The greenhouse will feature in the future, Billster gives food for thought to his viewers. I enjoy his vlogs and the progress they make is always good, they are only a small group of men considering the size of the task, anyone else would have a construction company in with teams of men but that is not Gwen or Billy style. He shows Fanny up as being bone idle in her lack of videos and makes a wonder of why her progress is so slow and non existent
when she has been given the funds by her Patreons to do works on a huge scale monthly. That clueless lazy boyfriend of hers has made her think it is ok to do so little and get away with it.

Reactions: 24
Billster has more content and work shown in his vlogs than any other Chateauverse. He puts out vlogs 5 days a week so is allowed to show different parts of Convent, one piece of plaster board looks much like the last. The greenhouse will feature in the future, Billster gives food for thought to his viewers. I enjoy his vlogs and the progress they make is always good, they are only a small group of men considering the size of the task, anyone else would have a construction company in with teams of men but that is not Gwen or Billy style. He shows Fanny up as being bone idle in her lack of videos and makes a wonder of why her progress is so slow and non existent
when she has been given the funds by her Patreons to do works on a huge scale monthly. That clueless lazy boyfriend of hers has made her think it is ok to do so little and get away with it.
[/QUOTE]
I appreciate Belly gets things done, but I find him abrasive and a tad dull. Teabag has so much more charisma
---
Pre Easter – Post Easter – Hard to Tell

• Fanny swans down pigeon staircase in time for lunch with Pavlina, Amuary & Natti
  • Based on the flowers in the kitchen I believe this was pre-Easter, but who knows (they are still freezing in the kitchen)
  • Fanny insults Amuary’s and Natti’s choice of mustard (Natti doesn’t like spicy things – who knew?)
  • Back upstairs and Potty joins Fanny for a little ‘editing’
  • Potty appears more adept at lighting Fanny’s fire than Snorty
Let's face it that patreon flog was a dogs dinner. Jumping allover the place and no real content but still her sad arse patreons lap it up and praise her. Her bulging eyes she is beginning to look like an aged chihuahua.

What is wrong with these people?

Marilyn Karriker

31min
I can't think what to say I am so excited lol

Jodi Cross

29min
Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep, rest when you can xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Morning Wake Up in Bed
  • Fanny looks like a satisfied woman this waking up
  • They forgot to eat them at Easter, so Potty has brought Fanny a hot cross bun in bed. Don’t think those are the only buns Potty has brought Fanny in bed!!!
  • Snorty has left the shitoo!!!! (Don’t get too excited because it’s only for a couple of days). He’s gone to Chateau Puy Vidal, but sit down when you hear why he’s gone to visit. Apparently the Vidal Puy family asked Snorty to give them guidance on the layout of their chateau - WTF ??? WERE THEY DRUNK???
  • Fanny tells us no one likes to disturb Fanny & Snorty in the morning when they are together in her bedroom! (Fanny said that with a straight face). Lots of chat about how much she's missing Snorty....LOL
  • More guests are arriving – (Amuary & Caroline and their children – I believe the family from that Castle in Belgium are coming to visit – so Fanny stayed home to greet them (and have sex with Potty while Snorty is gone)
Look at the eyes, the cheeks and the forehead. That's not normal. I think she is going to explode soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Snorty - His Room vs. His Study

While looking at wallpaper samples, Snorty is quite taken with this autumnal silver/gold sample. He believes it would be lovely by candle light. Snorty suggested some rooms where it could be hung, Fanny isn't as enamored and the discussion went like this:

Fanny - "for somewhere in your room. You can have a little party by yourself with a candle".
Snorty - "say it again, but say it for somewhere in my study; not that's in my room, because it suggests something"....mumbles something inaudible behind the wallpaper"

Clearly Snorty was not pleased with Fanny's comment. He closed his eyes and caught himself before responding to Fanny and his face is not happy. Fanny is throwing some serious shade with this comment along with the filming of Snorty's bedroom/study in the Easter vlog
---

While looking at wallpaper samples, Snorty is quite taken with this autumnal silver/gold sample. He believes it would be lovely by candle light. Snorty suggested some rooms where it could be hung, Fanny isn't as enamored and the discussion went like this:

Fanny - "for somewhere in your room. You can have a little party by yourself with a candle".
Snorty - "say it again, but say it for somewhere in my study; not that's in my room, because it suggests something"....mumbles something inaudible behind the wallpaper"

Clearly Snorty was not pleased with Fanny's comment. He closed his eyes and caught himself before responding to Fanny and his face is not happy. Fanny is throwing some serious shade with this comment along with the filming of Snorty's bedroom/study in the Easter vlog
Fanny then goes on to say, "so for somewhere in your study" and Snorty responds, "yes".

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

---

Fanny then goes on to say, "so for somewhere in your study" and Snorty responds, "yes".
His inaudible bit was he said its "suggests they don't sleep together." I just rewatched and Fanny is goading and mocking him. ha ha We know that already Pube. He wants that wallpaper to line a cupboard.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.