The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always “sick” when there’s work to be done, my lady F4F takes to her bed, but will be miraculously cured in time for Easter egg hunt
For Stephanie Jarvis, the ultimate Easter miracle is rising from the dead bed. 😅✌🏼

Sounds like a thread title.✌🏼😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hate those trees in the courtyard , especially the frames and now they have lite them up !
No taste.

Why would Anyone purchase wallpaper and paint for a dump that is going to fall down??? Oh, it looks like she is renovating so bringing in the $$$ .
Can't people see that and give their money to a proper charity!!!
That Australian family that travelled all the way to stay in that dump---- they are Nuts !
---
Bun Boy is looking very old and tired.
In fact, he looks More ill than Fanny.
I would be worried if I was him.
Bun boy has aged 20 years in less than 2 years at the Dump. He seems tired and fed up and he has to start waiting tables for the B and B season. He is essentially doing 90% of any work at the Dump to net his cuz Fanny hundreds of thousands of tax free dollars per year. He is wasting his youth, strength, and energy on the Shittelaine and the Dump. I think he will have a lot of regrets about his time at LieLande and prioritizing Cuz Fanny’s desires in the future. If he ever becomes unable to do all her tit work, she will toss him aside on a hot minute.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The whole point of ordering out is because you don’t have time or energy to cook and clean up so why for god sake, would you not use paper plates and paper napkins? What is wrong with these people?
I just eat it out of the box when I have pizza.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When I saw him eat cream brûlée that did it for me someone with a true egg allergy would end up at the ER
This is what happens all too often with Snorty and why it’s extremely difficult to accept he has food allergies. Food allergies are to be taken very seriously, but for Snorty it seems to be just an excuse not to eat things he doesn’t like, but on another occasion tucks into, and his list of contradictions gets ever longer.
What pisses me off is Snorty never offers to make an alternative dish for himself, but sits on his butt expecting others to cater to his un-developed palate because he’s still a man-child who’s been pampered to all his life.
---
Getting an ad for vrbo says”is it really a vacation if you have to share it with the host” ask Grant
and his wife!
🧵 Suggestion - it really isn’t a vacation if you have to do everything for the host
---
One thing the Prince of Pubes is allergic to is work. I think Fanny and him bonded over their mutual love of getting out of working. What I find utterly infuriating about the pair of the supercilious twats is they manage to act with an air of superiority and arrogance whilst in reality at best they are beggars and at worst swindlers, they fake being magnanimous too. grrrrrr infuriating
🧵 Suggestion - One thing the Prince of Pubes is allergic to is work

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Re Fanny saying that YouTube is her "job:

Real work, for which people receive pay, has to be carried out with professionalism and efficiency. It needs to be carefully planned, structured, and taken seriously. Workers are responsible for what they produce and are responsible to their employers who pay them. Fanny demonstrates, time and time again, that she is unaware of these requirements. If YT is her job for which she receives a very high salary each month, she is showing no respect for, or gratitude to her employers/patrons. She produces unplanned, shoddy vlogs with very little content. She is frequently unpunctual in getting them out and there is virtually no worthwhile content. Everything is left till the very last minute and she uses everyone else around to provide the content for her. She has absolutely no comprehension of what a real job involves. The only previous "job" she has ever had was working for Gerry's taxi service. I can only imagine how inefficient she must have been and Gerry, like the majority of her brainless patrons, let the pathetic little princess get away with it. She wouldn't last five minutes in any other paid employment, and this is an alleged Oxford graduate! Snorty is exactly the same. They both expect others to pay for their pointless existence while hardly lifting a finger themselves. It beggars belief that Fanny is being paid so much for virtually nothing at all, and she doesn't even use the money responsibly.
But she's getting away with it. An honest person would keep their word and actually provide something for a "salary" but not her. She laughs at everyone. The fact that her story has been challenged and her world is being shaken is only slightly disturbing her. She doesn't want the cash flow to be hampered, so she's pretty desperate at the moment. Her manic hands and all the touching of her hair. I really wish we could have one of those body language people go to town on one of her videos. She has definitely moved to the dark side to have become so shady. I think she knows it too, but she's not gonna change now, because.... $$$ I'm not surprised she's exhausted between juggling lies and trying to showcase her love and laughter life, all while trying to hide travel... I'd be exhausted too.
---
Also there's no insulation in that place, so that heat is just going straight out again. I bet they don't keep them stoked up either as it requires effort. If they did they might just begin to notice a difference.
---

Doesn't it just make you want to kick her, lazy friggin old trout!
You have the BEST language!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: She can't be arsed! She's a friggin old trout! OMG. dying.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maria is not impressed at all with Snorts, his improvements, shelves, and binning of the Spode.
I think she does not care for him at all.
There is real tension there.
When Maria entered the prep area Philip immediately wanted her to be impressed by his collection of Pheasant Ware but her attention went straight to the dishwasher. He was put out.
And the way he responded to her at the table when she questioned eating his pasta inside the takeaway container inside the Pheasant Ware with his emphasis on her name . . . he's a nasty witch.
And as we already know . . . he's an ignorant moron . . . put the Pheasant Ware in the dishwasher Philip and see how long it lasts.
---
The 'special' people who get to be put in a straight jacket and taken away to be locked in a padded cell...
We wish!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I do wind
Bun boy has aged 20 years in less than 2 years at the Dump. He seems tired and fed up and he has to start waiting tables for the B and B season. He is essentially doing 90% of any work at the Dump to net his cuz Fanny hundreds of thousands of tax free dollars per year. He is wasting his youth, strength, and energy on the Shittelaine and the Dump. I think he will have a lot of regrets about his time at LieLande and prioritizing Cuz Fanny’s desires in the future. If he ever becomes unable to do all her tit work, she will toss him aside on a hot minute.
I have wondered lately if Cuz and Natti are planning their escape. Natti now only seems to perform for Grabeaux, and except for a passing comment, nod and odd smile keeps in the background otherwise. I wonder if Natti’s family ‘talked’ to her during their visit to the freezing, dilapidated farmhouse. She’s also embarrassed by Selmar 2.0.
Cuz has lost half his workshop which he now shares with the boiler room. How long will Cuz be happy to do little projects pending the building survey? More and more often Natti and Cuz seem to retreat to their apartment each evening to eat and be on their own. Now it’s back to waiting tables and serving Her Highness and Squirrel Consort for another season. Taking orders and being increasingly supervised by Snorty, who doesn’t know the difference between a hammer from a router, would be the last straw.
Anmuary doesn’t seem the most ambitious chap, so it will be interesting to see exactly how patient he really is before pulling the plug, or is Anmuary at the shitoo for the long haul?
---
Do you think Maria will make it thru the entire B and B season? She seemed fed up within minutes of walking into the kitchen.

Did you notice Fanny’s comment about Marie coming to France?

Why did the Shittelaine mock Armoire for liking the fairie lights?
I’d bet money FRK will make an appearance this summer at the shitoo.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I just eat it out of the box when I have pizza.
Around here a large pizza is about 20.00 looks like they had a pretty big stack, once again no salad, greens of any kind. And do they have any dishes that can go in the dishwasher???
---
I was not going to watch but I did....there is no reason why that counter could not have been fixed in all that time, just lazy or didn't matter, yet it was mentioned more than once today. The huge outdoor garbage bin was full, under the counter and open on top....imagine the stench... Nice job sprinkling bread crumbs to attract mice,rats chipmunks...everything except birds... Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Their wallpaper obsession is dumb. Another repetitive and Boring vlog.
Only good thing, is that Amaury is about to lose his sh*t. I look forward to it.

Why TF has Grant’s wife gone along with this dreary visit. Masochistic tendencies, or simply a doormat?
Her poor kids, dragged to that dump, they must hate being there with all those nasty freaks.

Fanny better hope the walls don’t cave in while they are all there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have wondered lately if Cuz and Natti are planning their escape. Natti now only seems to perform for Grabeaux, and except for a passing comment, nod and odd smile keeps in the background otherwise. I wonder if Natti’s family ‘talked’ to her during their visit to the freezing, dilapidated farmhouse. She’s also embarrassed by Selmar 2.0.
Cuz has lost half his workshop which he now shares with the boiler room. How long will Cuz be happy to do little projects pending the building survey? More and more often Natti and Cuz seem to retreat to their apartment each evening to eat and be on their own. Now it’s back to waiting tables and serving Her Highness and Squirrel Consort for another season. Taking orders and being increasingly supervised by Snorty, who doesn’t know the difference between a hammer from a router, would be the last straw.
Anmuary doesn’t seem the most ambitious chap, so it will be interesting to see exactly how patient he really is before pulling the plug, or is Anmuary at the shitoo for the long haul?
I believe the plan is for Amaury (paid for by his parents of course) to take over Nic’s share of the chateau and eventually Stephanie’s. Why else would he move his entire life to the dump and stay there? If you can stomach it, rewatch Amaury’s Patreon interview. With this tid bit of knowledge, it will jump out at you too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I do wind

---

I’d bet money FRK will make an appearance this summer at the shitoo.
I think Anne-Marie would like to be in Billy Petherick’s shoes. No money worries, putter around futzing with a project when he wants. Off to the pub for beer with his mates. Instead he’s got his greedy crime family willing to sacrifice his health and happiness to keep the cash rolling in. Despicable, the lot of them. And that hot mess of an arriére cuisine, which is a terribly jumped up way to say scullery. Because that’s what it is…a scullery. Not a back kitchen as the phrase would indicate. Hmmm, now that I think about it, Fanny’s back kitchen is nothing more than a decaying scullery! Madame LaFlash should beware her chosen partner. As soon as he get’s his name on the deed She’ll meet with an unfortunate accident.

• Haha
  • Heart
That vlog became more manic as it progressed.
Paint pots pronounced very posh apparently, wall papers, can't decide. Man cub been practicing too much. Everyone wanted air time..Marie, Man cub, Grant (he's wants to be Alpha male) all the jumping up n down at Marie's arrival..excited the work tops are now at the same height but not the same surface? Marie isn't impressed with shelving. The grotto fairy lights..Amoury patrolling them to change colours.. the pizza must be freezing at this point. Is man cub allergic to pizza? Flu remedies.. Thyme tea, ginger tea, miracles in a cup 🥤 Why can't they ever just have a cold? If it was flu no beanie hat would benefit her.
All the beanie hats in the world can't compensate for a healthy diet. She is always sick. Probably only surviving on all the sugar in the copious amounts of booze she consumes. As my dear old Mum used to say..'she's not going to make old bones'.

Reactions: 20
I think Anne-Marie would like to be in Billy Petherick’s shoes. No money worries, putter around futzing with a project when he wants. Off to the pub for beer with his mates. Instead he’s got his greedy crime family willing to sacrifice his health and happiness to keep the cash rolling in. Despicable, the lot of them. And that hot mess of an arriére cuisine, which is a terribly jumped up way to say scullery. Because that’s what it is…a scullery. Not a back kitchen as the phrase would indicate. Hmmm, now that I think about it, Fanny’s back kitchen is nothing more than a decaying scullery! Madame LaFlash should beware her chosen partner. As soon as he get’s his name on the deed She’ll meet with an unfortunate accident.

As for the kitchen. She’s had plenty of time and money and extra room to put a decent kitchen together. What is there now is disgusting. It was also just changed a year ago. Last time I checked, you can go buy a laminate length of countertop and cut out all of the holes and install it in a day. Anne Marie has a quarter of a million in tools sitting in his shop. If he can’t cut out the holes and install something like that in a day, then someone needs to take his tools away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Like many I have stopped watching Stephaine, didn't watch any when she opened the gates her voice etc annoyed me. Started watching like many to keep in discussions. Stopped again as I am just giving her more utube points. Thanks to those who take on for the tattle team and give us synopis or downloads.

Now my rant started watching smaller channels (those not fit to be part of the Lalalande aquaintances) they do more than what Stephaine has done since getting her patreon. One the Chateliane, can be annoying but since moving in has done so much more. Not sure if I will follow but to use as a comparison EYE OPENER). I notice heap start a channel only to become too busy to post or decide its not for them, one has left me hanging created a doorway in an old stone house to create a bedroom held up very shoddily, able to collapse at any time one month later zero. SO do I go with my gut the cottage has collapsed, or just too much effort considering v actually doing something.

Stephaine is a fraud.

Queens escape not liked by many but that woman has a business head, now working out ways to elimate food wastes, plays the enviroment card but actually we know it is part of business model to maximise profit. Also taiking about renovation in stages on a room, doing incremental steps from the vision already created as money allows, really as profits increase and other priorities met. Stephanie, watch, learn and follow.. The Queens escape is on teh french tourism site id Lalalande. No, WHY???? Because she might have to work as she will get real guests, not fans, that as we have seen she can ignore and not get bad reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Lady Avonlea
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?
Quote]

Actually, her distinctive spelling of her name makes her pretty easy to find. Similar name in UK but one in Spokane sounds like a Fanny fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.