The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as Grant's wife needs to go to a 5 star hotel after the stay at LieLie Land, their needs first, need to go to Paris Disneyland, but when they get back to Australia, get some counseling!

Seriously though, Grunt knows what Lielie is like. He knows from his visit last year that nothing has been done, and actually the dump is falling into more disrepair. Instead, he allows his family to stay on a building site. Yes he's in the Marquis apartment, but still, the place is literally falling down around them.

Grunt; you should have just popped over for Easter Sunday with the kids, then got the hell out of that heap ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
On hand to ward off wrath of God lightening strike. Remember Mmakhotso Moloi Steph, Phiphi, Isabella and Percy, she’s dead, you’re partying with your fake friends. Every single one of them is doing to you what you did to Mmakhotso, just let that sink in. What goes around comes around.
---

You mean shag
🧵 Suggestion - Fanny had so much Easter chocolate while Mmakhotso Moloi went hungry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I finally watched the video. Fast forwarded through the chicken stuff as Philip was filming it and I can't stand him. I take it they're breeding chickens. Let's hope they do a better job with that than they do the peacocks. Since Kirsty's involved with it, maybe it will be o.k.

I take it back! The food looked dreadful, not just the cocktail party food but most of the Easter lunch food, too. I would never, EVER, serve my guests leftover food reimagined into something else. Stephanie says "we don't waste anything here" which is a sentiment I can get behind, but how about making something special for your guests? Apologies in advance if this is some cultural thing I'm not aware of, but who puts guacamole on a slice of baguette and calls it a canape? I can see if it's avocado toast, but as a canape? Just bizarre. And let's decorate our canapes with broccoli that's gone to seed in the greenhouse! Who does this?? It's not like it had a pretty flower!

I don't have a problem with people who economize and try to stretch a meal, particularly if you're feeding 50 people. I get it. But this is a woman who has grifted close to a million dollars from her fans and I just find it shameful that this is the spread she came up with. With all the spring produce that is out, she could have so many fresh salads and vegetables that not only would have tasted good, but would have looked beautiful, too. Dreadful!

** And God bless Jared's husband, Tanner. If he had had the heart to take away that little girl's chance of being the winner of the Easter Egg Hunt, I'd have been really angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who is this Pilar lady? She seems nice enough, but I do not recognize her.
View attachment 2089604
I swear this Pilar lady has been featured in one of Stephanie's vlogs before....I don't know in what context. I feel like it was some party in the evening and she was all dressed up, like maybe one of those evening dress up parties or something, like the disco one? I just can't remember when, but I know I've seen her before and I remember Stephanie telling her she "looked fabulous" or something along those lines. She does seem nice....I wonder why she's hanging out with Stephanie, then?

Reactions: 21
I finally watched the video. Fast forwarded through the chicken stuff as Philip was filming it and I can't stand him. I take it they're breeding chickens. Let's hope they do a better job with that than they do the peacocks. Since Kirsty's involved with it, maybe it will be o.k.

I take it back! The food looked dreadful, not just the cocktail party food but most of the Easter lunch food, too. I would never, EVER, serve my guests leftover food reimagined into something else. Stephanie says "we don't waste anything here" which is a sentiment I can get behind, but how about making something special for your guests? Apologies in advance if this is some cultural thing I'm not aware of, but who puts guacamole on a slice of baguette and calls it a canape? I can see if it's avocado toast, but as a canape? Just bizarre. And let's decorate our canapes with broccoli that's gone to seed in the greenhouse! Who does this?? It's not like it had a pretty flower!

I don't have a problem with people who economize and try to stretch a meal, particularly if you're feeding 50 people. I get it. But this is a woman who has grifted close to a million dollars from her fans and I just find it shameful that this is the spread she came up with. With all the spring produce that is out, she could have so many fresh salads and vegetables that not only would have tasted good, but would have looked beautiful, too. Dreadful!

** And God bless Jared's husband, Tanner. If he had had the heart to take away that little girl's chance of being the winner of the Easter Egg Hunt, I'd have been really angry.
I don't wish cooking in that kitchen on my worst enemy. Fanny feeds her guests (I use that time loosely because Fanny puts them all to work), like she can only afford to shop for items which are past their sell-by-date in the sale bin at Lidl, because she's just out of uni, in her early 20's & living on a budget. We didn't see much of the Sunday Easter brunch, but the little which was filmed appeared much more appetizing than the crap served on Saturday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As well as Grant's wife needs to go to a 5 star hotel after the stay at LieLie Land, their needs kids first, need to go to Paris Disneyland, but when they get back to Australia, get some counseling!

Seriously though, Grunt knows what Lielie is like. He knows from his visit last year that nothing has been done, and actually the dump is falling into more disrepair. Instead, he allows his family to stay on a building site. Yes he's in the Marquis apartment, but still, the place is literally falling down around them.

Grunt; you should have just popped over for Easter Sunday with the kids, then got the hell out of that heap ASAP.
Sorry, I mean kids, (not needs).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't wish cooking in that kitchen on my worst enemy. Fanny feeds her guests (I use that time loosely because Fanny puts them all to work), like she can only afford to shop for items which are past their sell-by-date in the sale bin at Lidl, because she's just out of uni, in her early 20's & living on a budget. We didn't see much of the Sunday Easter brunch, but the little which was filmed appeared much more appetizing than the crap served on Saturday night.
Exactly! And I agree, the lunch today did look better than the cocktail party.

Stephanie is just a prime example of someone who has money but has absolutely no class. And she has no problem with reminding us of this over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shall we make a list of all the guests? In the one picture posted it seems a lot more children were in attendance this year than in past years.

1 Stephanie
2 Snorts
3 manor and
4 Maker
5Stuart
6 Pavlina
7 Kirsty and
8 husband
9 Potts

Copy and paste the list and continue with the numbering.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I most certainly would not invite guests to an Easter weekend and expect most of them to be in the kitchen preparing the food themselves that’s no break for them and something that’s just not done - as owners of the tit show Steph and Michael should have been in full charge of meal prep if anything with the help of her paid for staff such as Phillip Nati Marie etc most certainly not guests !
---
Say
Well I most certainly would not invite guests to an Easter weekend and expect most of them to be in the kitchen preparing the food themselves that’s no break for them and something that’s just not done - as owners of the tit show Steph and Michael should have been in full charge of meal prep if anything with the help of her paid for staff such as Phillip Nati Marie etc most certainly not guests !
Say what you like but Dick and Angel certainly wouldn’t have done this and always looked to have catered well for any guests or parties
---
Say
Say what you like but Dick and Angel certainly wouldn’t have done this and always looked to have catered well for any guests or parties

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1 Stephanie
2 Snorts
3 manor and
4 Maker
5Stuart
6 Pavlina
7 Kirsty and
8 husband
9 Potts
10 Jared
11 Jared's husband
12 Joost
13 Joost child 1
14 Joost child 2
15 Raad the Horrible
16 Maria
17 Annelise
18 Dan he who is on the outs and doesn't seem to know he shouldn't at the HMN
19 Preston son 1
20 Preston son 2
21 Andrew
22 Ricardo
23 Pilar
24 Tessa sans doll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those Easter parties are the perfect way for Step the Narc to get her yearly gratification of what a wonderful host she is; 50 people coming to see her!

As all of us here agree, hosting means that you are the last person to eat, sit down at the dinner table etc. You are busy making sure all your guests are 'fed and watered'.

But as the Narc's ego has been fed over the past few years due to YT, Patreon and Sir Snorts, we now see her true self: Princess Stef.

I was angry to see her sitting at the lunch table in the courtyard while people were queueing behind her to get some food. In my family, the rule at big gatherings was that children (and the elderly) go first, then guests and most importantly 'family hold back'. Make sure everyone has some food then you eat.

You then go around topping up people's drinks, chat with them etc. Not hold court at the table!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
10 Jared
11 Jared's husband
12 Joost
13 Joost child 1
14 Joost child 2
15 Raad the Horrible
16 Maria
17 Annelise
18 Dan he who is on the outs and doesn't seem to know he shouldn't at the HMN
19 Preston son 1
20 Preston son 2
21 Andrew
22 Ricardo
23 Pilar
24 Tessa sans doll
25 The dressing gown woman
26 See 25 and her free loader x 1
27 See 25 and her free loader x 2
28 See 25 and her free loader x 3
29 Lesbian 1
30 Lesbian 2
31 Lesbian 1's mother
32 Lesbian 1's father
33 Lesbian 1's sister
34 Grant
35 Simone
36 Grant's child 1
37 Grant's child 2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Look who snuck into the Finger Food Buffet on Saturday night?
Based on that tragic excuse for a buffet, I bet she's not thinking of hiring Stuart to cater her June wedding.
Must... Not... Make.... A cheap joke about finger food buffet with.... Lesbians present 😂😁. Low hangin fruit and that is not a joke about anyones tits or balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Selmar dropped Michaels name, so he's dirt to the Pethericks... but I think it was pain pills for his sciatic pain...
THats the Pethericks sooooo many of them you bag one you bag them all. Got to admit even though Billy in the past has put rockets under Micheal (Tough Love aspect) he can do it no one else. They are a self sufficient family, to get in their inner circle is hard. But you still need to let me know what vlog I need to hear it for myself. Not a Selmar fan. I think the Chateau de Burgh Brits are going to regret the invite.

Selmar sees his future travelling from Chateau to Chateau trying to get subscriptions, unfortunately reminds of the Love Boat all these old stars reduced to small once only part on a blah series. I noticed Chateau Dreams (who have gone quiet) only had him there for the workaway period.
---
I told you it would be like a Pride parade !! 🌈

View attachment 2089238
I want a puppy look my sad face I want a puppy
---
I told you it would be like a Pride parade !! 🌈

View attachment 2089238
I want a puppy look my sad face I want a puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.